SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman and CH's Blog - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman and CH's Blog - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman and CH's Blog - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by IrishGal Fri May 23, 2014 4:57 am

Obviously, we need a discussion thread for this. It woud really help me while I am in the desert trying to use an Ipad with barely any connection if the "No Discussion" threads were in a seperate section above the regular threads. Can this thread be pinned at the top of this area like we do for other "no discussions"?

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman and CH's Blog - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman and CH's Blog - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Admin Fri May 23, 2014 12:53 pm

I removed the No Discussion from the topic. If everyone thinks it's necessary to have a No Discussion for easy reference to Andi and CH's blog, please let me know. Thanks
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2014 1:26 pm

^^Yes please.

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue May 27, 2014 2:59 am

Why didn't Chris post his blog?
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue May 27, 2014 3:22 am

Chris Harrison blogs 'The Bachelorette' episode

This week’s show aired on Memorial Day. I would be remiss if I didn’t give a special mention to those service men and women who have made the ultimate sacrifice for our country. I know this day is about remembrance but I’d also like to salute all those who are currently serving this great nation. I hear from many soldiers who are proud members of Bachelor Nation. I love that this show can entertain and give you even a moment of rest from the great service you provide our country. It’s not nearly enough but, thank you.

Watching Eric’s one-on-one date, I think you can clearly see now why we made the decision to include his moments this season. He made a big impression on Andi the first night, but she also decided to give him the first date, and what a date it was. The date took them from the beaches of Southern California to the snow at Big Bear Mountain. It was a perfect date for an adventurous man like Eric, and he was clearly in his element. It’s fun to see the excitement on Andi’s face and how impressed she is with Eric’s life and spirit. Their conversations were deep and meaningful, yet easy. Eric easily got the first rose on the first one-on-one date and quickly became a front-runner in Andi’s mind and heart.

The good news about the first group date is it was part of Bachelor Gives Back, which raises money for a variety of charities. Now for the bad news: To raise that money I had to endure a bunch of dudes stripping in a room full of very excited women. On a serious note, I want to thank all those that spent their hard-earned money to buy a ticket, and then those that donated at the event with tips or just filling the hat we passed around. There was also a small group of fans that gave extra to our charity event to attend a special reception and meet-and-greet after the show. I really enjoyed meeting and taking pictures with all of you. I love Bachelor Nation but at times like this I especially love how big your heart and soul is.

I have to give it to the guys. This was a brutal date that pushed them way out of their comfort zone. It was great to have Sharleen and Kelly as part of the date. It was funny to listen to them talk about the guys as they were stripping. I also really enjoyed Dylan taking time out of his group dance to give me a private lap dance. There are some memories on this show that stick with me forever, and unfortunately, and that will be one of them. As I told Andi, there’s no limit to the things I’ll endure to help her find love.

As much fun as the day was the, nighttime was really a mess. I’d like to thank my friends the Leight family for having us up to their Malibu Rocky Oaks home again. You might have recognized this house: It’s the location we used during Desiree’s season to shoot the rap video “Right Reasons” with Soulja Boy. This was all set up to be a nice evening, that is until Craig decided he was going to do his best “Champ” impersonation from the movie Anchorman. The only difference is, he chose to do the impersonation while he was three sheets to the wind. Craig seemed so enamored with Josh I kept waiting for him to proclaim he was a mess without him and how he misses his musk and that they should get a place together. Craig was a complete disaster and the evening was pretty much ruined. Marcus made the best of a bad situation and for that, he picked up the rose. Craig was left to pick up his dignity — and later, a guitar.

Chris got the next one-on-one date that took the couple to Santa Anita racetrack. Having spent more than a few days working at this track, I can tell you it really is a beautiful place to spend a day. I loved the conversation Chris and Andi had with the older couple. It was a sweet and charming moment. The band that played for them that night after dinner was This Wild Life. (By the look of the beard the lead singer had, I assume he must also be a producer on our show.) Chris and Andi shared a great moment during their dance and it led to their first kiss. There is a spark between them that is easy and undeniable.

The cocktail party was a pretty interesting night. These guys have quickly deduced that Andi is a catch and they are ready to compete and do what it takes to get her attention. Craig proved the best way to apologize for being in a complete drunken stupor on your date is to sing at not-so-good country song that’s masked as an apology. The only problem with this is that it actually isn’t a good idea at all, and Craig was sent home. I give Craig a hard time but I actually respect that fact that he was the first to realize he made a mistake. He felt horrible about how he acted and was horrified until he had a chance to apologize to everybody. We all make mistakes and it’s nice to see people own up to them.

Next week we have a special two-night Bachelorette event you won’t want to miss. Sunday night includes one of Andi’s favorite dates this entire season, the concert and performance with Boyz II Men. Thousands of fans showed up to see them. Monday night, it’s an all-new episode as we head out on the road with our first stop in Connecticut. It’s a dramatic, emotional, and unforgettable two-night event.

http://popwatch.ew.com/2014/05/27/chris-harrison-the-bachelorette-episode-2-blog-4/

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman and CH's Blog - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue May 27, 2014 9:55 am

Thanks MOT. Smiley
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue May 27, 2014 10:01 am

momoftrips wrote:
Chris Harrison blogs 'The Bachelorette' episode

This week’s show aired on Memorial Day. I would be remiss if I didn’t give a special mention to those service men and women who have made the ultimate sacrifice for our country. I know this day is about remembrance but I’d also like to salute all those who are currently serving this great nation. I hear from many soldiers who are proud members of Bachelor Nation. I love that this show can entertain and give you even a moment of rest from the great service you provide our country. It’s not nearly enough but, thank you.

Watching Eric’s one-on-one date, I think you can clearly see now why we made the decision to include his moments this season. He made a big impression on Andi the first night, but she also decided to give him the first date, and what a date it was. The date took them from the beaches of Southern California to the snow at Big Bear Mountain. It was a perfect date for an adventurous man like Eric, and he was clearly in his element. It’s fun to see the excitement on Andi’s face and how impressed she is with Eric’s life and spirit. Their conversations were deep and meaningful, yet easy. Eric easily got the first rose on the first one-on-one date and quickly became a front-runner in Andi’s mind and heart.

The good news about the first group date is it was part of Bachelor Gives Back, which raises money for a variety of charities. Now for the bad news: To raise that money I had to endure a bunch of dudes stripping in a room full of very excited women. On a serious note, I want to thank all those that spent their hard-earned money to buy a ticket, and then those that donated at the event with tips or just filling the hat we passed around. There was also a small group of fans that gave extra to our charity event to attend a special reception and meet-and-greet after the show. I really enjoyed meeting and taking pictures with all of you. I love Bachelor Nation but at times like this I especially love how big your heart and soul is.

I have to give it to the guys. This was a brutal date that pushed them way out of their comfort zone. It was great to have Sharleen and Kelly as part of the date. It was funny to listen to them talk about the guys as they were stripping. I also really enjoyed Dylan taking time out of his group dance to give me a private lap dance. There are some memories on this show that stick with me forever, and unfortunately, and that will be one of them. As I told Andi, there’s no limit to the things I’ll endure to help her find love.

As much fun as the day was the, nighttime was really a mess. I’d like to thank my friends the Leight family for having us up to their Malibu Rocky Oaks home again. You might have recognized this house: It’s the location we used during Desiree’s season to shoot the rap video “Right Reasons” with Soulja Boy. This was all set up to be a nice evening, that is until Craig decided he was going to do his best “Champ” impersonation from the movie Anchorman. The only difference is, he chose to do the impersonation while he was three sheets to the wind. Craig seemed so enamored with Josh I kept waiting for him to proclaim he was a mess without him and how he misses his musk and that they should get a place together. Craig was a complete disaster and the evening was pretty much ruined. Marcus made the best of a bad situation and for that, he picked up the rose. Craig was left to pick up his dignity — and later, a guitar.

Chris got the next one-on-one date that took the couple to Santa Anita racetrack. Having spent more than a few days working at this track, I can tell you it really is a beautiful place to spend a day. I loved the conversation Chris and Andi had with the older couple. It was a sweet and charming moment. The band that played for them that night after dinner was This Wild Life. (By the look of the beard the lead singer had, I assume he must also be a producer on our show.) Chris and Andi shared a great moment during their dance and it led to their first kiss. There is a spark between them that is easy and undeniable.

The cocktail party was a pretty interesting night. These guys have quickly deduced that Andi is a catch and they are ready to compete and do what it takes to get her attention. Craig proved the best way to apologize for being in a complete drunken stupor on your date is to sing at not-so-good country song that’s masked as an apology. The only problem with this is that it actually isn’t a good idea at all, and Craig was sent home. I give Craig a hard time but I actually respect that fact that he was the first to realize he made a mistake. He felt horrible about how he acted and was horrified until he had a chance to apologize to everybody. We all make mistakes and it’s nice to see people own up to them.

Next week we have a special two-night Bachelorette event you won’t want to miss. Sunday night includes one of Andi’s favorite dates this entire season, the concert and performance with Boyz II Men. Thousands of fans showed up to see them. Monday night, it’s an all-new episode as we head out on the road with our first stop in Connecticut. It’s a dramatic, emotional, and unforgettable two-night event.

http://popwatch.ew.com/2014/05/27/chris-harrison-the-bachelorette-episode-2-blog-4/
Did Chris H. blog the 1st episode???? This one is for next week's episode.
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 27, 2014 11:19 am

Chris and Andi shared a great moment during their dance and it led to their first kiss. There is a spark between them that is easy and undeniable.

Is this the new buzz word, or a coincindence Andi uses the same word in a PI.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 27, 2014 11:25 am

Season Premier

By Chris Harrison on May 20, 2014 at 2:01AM

Welcome to another season of The Bachelorette. Feels like we’ve been away for a while and it always feels good to be back. While I’m excited to be back, this season begins on a rather somber note. As you all know by now, a few weeks after he left the show, one of our cast members and our friend, Eric Hill, died in a tragic accident. You will see in the coming weeks how we have chosen to deal with this on the show. I believe in my heart that we have handled this with compassion and respect for Eric’s memory and his family and friends. I’m glad we started the show by dedicating the season to him. As you will see, he was a bright light that you couldn’t help but be drawn to. He will be missed. (For more information about Eric Hill, you can visit gowitheric.com.)
Related
The Bachelorette: See Full Coverage
The last few seasons I’ve found the best way to deal with this first episode and the arrivals is to kind of bullet point the highs and lows. So let’s get to it!
Tasos: The lock of love was creative and it made a really good impression on Andi.
Cody: He really was pushing that limo, and the driveway is slightly uphill so by the time he got up to Andi the poor guy was exhausted.
GET MORE EW: Subscribe to the magazine for only 33¢ an issue!
Jason: He’s the doctor that made “the fever” comment. Bless his heart.
Dylan: Sometimes the best approach can be a bad one. Dylan was so nervous he really stumbled over his hello, but thankfully Andi thought it was sweet and sincere.
Emil: “It’s Anal, but with an ‘m’.” No comment necessary, ever!
Brett: I love lamp. Have to say stealing the lamp from the hotel as a gift was a solid move. Just want everyone to know that the lamp has been returned and no charges were filed.
Nick S.: Pulled up in the golf cart and took a swing at Andi’s heart. His energy was contagious and Andi liked the move.
Eric: His arrival says a lot about him and the kind of man he was. As you could see, Andi was really impressed by this man and wanted to get to know him better.
You will learn so much more about Andi as the season goes along but just from last night you can see she’s a very smart woman and a terrific conversationalist. What really impressed the men is how good she is at paying attention to every little detail the men revealed, and how good she is at remembering the information later.
I’m really interested to hear everybody’s thoughts on Chris Bukowski and his surprise visit. I know some will think that we were in on it, but we really weren’t. It was a grand gesture by him to show up like that and I hated being the one to look him in the eye and tell him it wasn’t going to happen. At first I wasn’t sure if he was sincere or not, but after talking to him I could tell he was really wanting to just meet this woman. I appreciated his passion but I had to respect Andi’s decision not to let him up to the house. Part of me was secretly hoping he would make a run for it and try to get into the house — that wouldn’t have ended well, but it would have made for an interesting night. At the end of the day, I was glad he decided to exit quietly and without incident.
I’m extremely excited to dive into another season of The Bachelorette. This is a great season and I’m excited to go on this ride with all of you once again. I thank you very much for choosing to come back and join us on this journey. I’m constantly blown away by the size and scope of Bachelor Nation. Next week the dates and the drama really begin.

http://popwatch.ew.com/2014/05/20/chris-harrison-the-bachelorette-premiere-blog/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue May 27, 2014 1:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Chris and Andi shared a great moment during their dance and it led to their first kiss. There is a spark between them that is easy and undeniable.

I beg to differ with CH...I would certainly deny there is any kind of spark with Andi and Chris. To me it is clear she is acting. Yes, she seems to like him...what's not to like? He seems mature, nice, gentlemanly...but, sparks? Nah....I have yet to see her say anything about Chris and Nick remotely like she says about Marcus and Josh. She is drooling all over both those guys...Chris and Nick, not so much. While that is not necessarily a deal breaker in a normal dating environment, I think here, for Andi, it is. She wants it all...nice and drool worthy. Thus far, Marcus and Josh deliver on all fronts, Chris and Nick, not so much.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue May 27, 2014 1:20 pm

^^^ Have to agree with you.

CH basically leads. He also lead with the statement that Nick is not going anywhere (though he doesn't know it).

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 1:26 pm

Sprite wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

I beg to differ with CH...I would certainly deny there is any kind of spark with Andi and Chris. To me it is clear she is acting. Yes, she seems to like him...what's not to like? He seems mature, nice, gentlemanly...but, sparks? Nah....I have yet to see her say anything about Chris and Nick remotely like she says about Marcus and Josh. She is drooling all over both those guys...Chris and Nick, not so much. While that is not necessarily a deal breaker in a normal dating environment, I think here, for Andi, it is. She wants it all...nice and drool worthy. Thus far, Marcus and Josh deliver on all fronts, Chris and Nick, not so much.

IA. No spark between Andi and Chris . All i could see was she pulled Away from Chris when he was leaning to and kissing her..laugh out loud. CH is really a King of Hype. On a related note, if Chris is gunned as next TB, he needs to improve his kissing skill, IMO giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman and CH's Blog - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+68
beader
rosesrREd
Jeepers
dw_a_mom
noobsleuth