SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman and CH's Blog - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman and CH's Blog - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman and CH's Blog - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:01 am

Chris Harrison blogs 'The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All'

You know the longer I do this show you’d think the less things would surprise me. Not so much. This Men Tell All was easily one of the strangest I’ve ever hosted, but in a really entertaining way. It all started with Ashley and JP, two people I love very much. It wasn’t enough just to catch up with them and find out what’s going on with the pregnancy and their new life together, oh no, we had to raise the bar and do a live ultrasound. When I heard we were going to attempt to pull this off I was a little skeptical, but I loved this moment. As soon as we heard that heartbeat you could really see JP and Ashley’s emotions and feel their love. It was a beautiful thing and I couldn’t be happier that they’re having a boy. I love being able to keep up with our former couples, but to have a moment like this was really fun. Seeing JP get tears in his eyes as he talked about having a son was priceless.

How incredibly good does Bachelor In Paradise look? I don’t want to go overboard and say too much, but I loved shooting this show, and it turned out even better than I had hoped. I will promise you this: Very early on in this show something happens that will absolutely blow your mind. It is easily the craziest thing I’ve ever seen take place on any of our shows. Sit back and enjoy when it all begins Aug. 4 on ABC.

I didn’t really discuss the JJ, Andrew, Marquel incident when it took place in France, and I’m still not exactly sure what to say about it now. I have no idea what Andrew said and it’s clear that JJ’s integrity is definitely in question by guys in the house. So where does that leave us? Exactly where we started, no clear answers. So, I will just say this about the entire incident: Out of all that was said on the show, Marquel articulated the best point, in my opinion, when he said “I’ll never forgive the ignorance that is racism.” As you saw we have the video of Andrew leaning over and saying something, but we don’t have the audio, so it’s impossible to know what was said unless one of the men in question changes his story, and at this point, that’s not very likely. So we will have to let this one rest where it is.

A few guys joined me in the hot seat during the show. I’ll do a quick fire with some thoughts about each of these guys and their interviews. Marquel seemed a little confused as to why he was stuck in the friend zone with Andi. He hinted that it probably should have been her that made the first move. That is exactly the reason he didn’t get out of the friend zone with her. Andi likes men that take charge and “man” up. You saw this several times throughout the season. Marcus was an interesting interview. You could see how hurt he was and that he still had feelings for Andi. He’s an incredibly sweet guy who really opened up and got his heart broken. I’m extremely excited to announce that both Marquel and Marcus will both be joining us for Bachelor In Paradise. But Marquel is going to have to step up his game, and Marcus needs to make sure he’s truly over Andi before moving on.

Chris also joined me in the hot seat, and just as with Marcus, I could tell he was hurt and a little confused as to what went wrong. He and Marcus got a little closer in their talks with Andi, but in the end it’s next to impossible to eloquently and delicately explain why you dumped somebody.

A couple of moments we obviously must discuss: The audience member who crashed the show and the lie detector results. First, let’s talk about the random girl who crashed the party. People get tickets to the live shows in many different ways. There are friends and family, auction winners, etc. Apparently, she is a big fan of our show and used social media to get in touch with one of our hairy producers. He decided to offer her a ticket to the show. She flew herself to the show, got herself a hotel, and well, you saw the rest. I have to say it was pretty hysterical. She was so nervous, and Chris’ reaction was priceless. He was incredibly gracious about the whole thing and I just went with the moment and kind of threw him to the wolves. No word on if he used the digits he got or if they’ll actually have a real date. The other interesting moment was the lie detector results that I had. It was funny to see the guys’ reactions as we caught them in some lies (Marcus, you dog!). What are your thoughts on Andi deciding to not have me announce Josh’s results? Would you want to know if he was one of your final two? Or like Andi, would you trust that his intentions are true?

Now, Andi has narrowed it down to Nick and Josh. Next Monday night it’s the live Bachelorette finale event. We’ll all watch Andi make her final choice, and then we’ll all be together for the live After the Final Rose special, where, as you saw, one big surprise awaits. What is the letter all about, and could it shake up the very foundation of this entire season? Make sure you tune in next Monday night for what is destined to be an unbelievably exciting and dramatic night.

http://popwatch.ew.com/2014/07/22/chris-harrison-blogs-the-bachelorette-the-men-tell-all-3/

Last edited by Sarah_XV on Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman and CH's Blog - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman and CH's Blog - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by emusha Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:05 am

this is weird phrasing

"could it shake up the very foundation of this entire season"

LOL at tptb being soooo overly dramatic...

the foundation of this season is that Andi "went in seeking a future husband" did she change her mind?? *shock & awe & horror* giggling giggling :shocked!: Hugesmile 
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:08 am

Got to love Chris and his hyperbole... giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:50 am

emusha wrote:this is weird phrasing

the foundation of this season is that Andi "went in seeking a future husband" did she change her mind?? *shock & awe & horror* giggling giggling :shocked!: Hugesmile 

rofl rofl   affraid :vomit:  TPTB are hilarious. I love how the letter was not even in an envelope but just on notebook paper!  rotfl  :uptonogood 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:43 am

soccermom333 wrote:
emusha wrote:this is weird phrasing

rofl rofl   affraid :vomit:   TPTB are hilarious.  I love how the letter was not even in an envelope but just on notebook paper!   rotfl  :uptonogood   

I'm surprised it was not written on a USAir cocktail napkin! 
CH reminds me of a nasty, ole, spinster school marm.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:46 am

Kashathediva wrote:I'm surprised it was not written on a USAir cocktail napkin! 
 :rollingl: rock 

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:35 am

Kashathediva wrote:

Insert spit coffee out on keyboard smile here!! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:30 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

Insert spit coffee out on keyboard smile here!! laugh out loud

I like to think of CH as a devil and all that hair is used to cover his horns when he isn't using them!  :uptonogood

Last edited by stuckinsc on Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:03 am

I used to like CH, I'm liking him less and less the last few seasons. If he was really a company man, then he should give some honest input, like, "the sonogram is a stupid idea, JP and Ashley tweeted out the sex of the baby months ago, everyone on Twitter waited anxiously as they played a little fun game with their fans, it's no surprise".

He mentions in his blog that he didn't think it was a good idea, but then changed his mind. I see him doing that a lot, a little hidden message perhaps to say he "not my idea".

ETA: about his hair. I've been keeping an eye for the last few years, because during a WTA/MTA can't remember who, it looked like some sort of implanted hair. So yeah, something's going on there.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:32 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I used to like CH, I'm liking him less and less the last few seasons. If he was really a company man, then he should give some honest input, like, "the sonogram is a stupid idea, JP and Ashley tweeted out the sex of the baby months ago, everyone on Twitter waited anxiously as they played a little fun game with their fans, it's no surprise".

He mentions in his blog that he didn't think it was a good idea, but then changed his mind. I see him doing that a lot, a little hidden message perhaps to say he "not my idea".

ETA: about his hair. I've been keeping an eye for the last few years, because during a WTA/MTA can't remember who, it looked like some sort of implanted hair. So yeah, something's going on there.

I started disliking CH on Jilly's season. I felt that he pushed her to get over her little time out when Reid came back and to just pick Ed like she was going to.

After that his full on love of Jake and Vienna, then attitude during the worst break up special ever, his treating Emily like her poop didn't stink, etc. I just don't trust him. He will say and do what ever MF wants. So I take him with a grain of salt if that.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:30 pm

I think the season I really clued into CH was HDDA's(Andy Baldwin). That year an incredible amount of the 'ettes came out to the machinations behind the scenes.  I also corresponded with Bevin for quite some time.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:47 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I think the season I really clued into CH was HDDA's(Andy Baldwin). That year an incredible amount of the 'ettes came out to the machinations behind the scenes.  I also corresponded with Bevin for quite some time.

That season was something with Andy telling Bevin he loved her on camera no less then choosing Tessa only to break up later. That must have made it really hard for Bevin I just couldn't like Andy after that. As for Chris H he seems more a partner of the show than just a host. His #1 priority is what is best for show. I do agree it was unsettling to see Chris convince Jilly to go with Ed. She was hesitating because she was also in love with Reid and I heard she cried for quite awhile before agreeing to go on with Ed. Her and Reid were so cute together, what could have been......As for Andi I won't be surprised if whomever she chooses will not be able to live up to her expectations.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman and CH's Blog - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+68
beader
rosesrREd
Jeepers
dw_a_mom
noobsleuth