SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Page 13 of 73 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 43 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Post by emusha Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:17 pm

haha yea Cari! 18 months is a very long time did you guys meet each others family/friends/discuss moving in together?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Post by ElonM Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:45 pm

Just finished reading the last two pages.

WOW, Twoheart I wish you all the best. Thank you for sharing.

The revelations thus far concerning Blake are eye opening for sure.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by twohearts Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:56 pm

Her heart was a secret garden and her walls were very high.

Last edited by twohearts on Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total

twohearts

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:28 pm

Edited -

most times tabloids are not respectful of the people going through these things. but I found quite a few articles quoting a lady who Blake was in an online relationship with right up to the time of auditions...the articles claim that the lady would not meet up with him though she had been to Perth a few times and seemed to suggest that they had actually not met in person. I don't know if these stories are true and/or mentioning your relationship with Blake.
The cheating rumors associated with the tabloids and Blake have to do with a blonde lady whom Blake supposedly stood up for the first date possibly (from her perspective) when he found out she had kids -- but he was supposedly still in the "online relationship"

Interestingly enough - a tid bit about Bach Aussie dating/show history -- Tim was said to have also been involved with a lady and to have broken off the relationship to go on the show as well... I don't want you to share anything you're uncomfortable sharing but are these stories related to your experience and are any of these true?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by twohearts Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:16 pm

Some things are better left unsaid.

Last edited by twohearts on Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total

twohearts

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:55 pm

Edited -

From what i am seeing right now (just watched ep 8) the edit is showing Blake to be pretty invested in Sam F - I think he actually had tears in his eyes when he was asking her to not leave and giving her reasons. Obviously it's still pretty early on and there is much to come but he seems to have formed an emotional connection there and it's being shown very openly. I do wonder how the audience in australia responds...the US audience obviously loves drama and the hidden F1 and drama filled house is a way to keep viewers hooked... (even going back to this past season of the bachelorette) I wonder if there was significant backlash last time given how lovable Ali was... since this is only the second season and Australian producers might be wanting to tune it to their audience they might change things up and create drama by adding intruders while building a storyline for Sam F (currently the only one aside from Laurina, Amber and Jess who have any real storyline) who could be F2 OR F1.  In the last season F2 Rochelle was extremely hidden F3 Ali was in everyone faces and a huge favorite and a HUGE personality and F1 Anna was coy and give Tim a bit of a chase but present in narration and ITM's etc. more so than Rochelle. Interestingly -- I DO think they're building more of a storyline for different people this time than before when it was mostly storylines for the F3.

What we're seeing right now is that Lisa is completely hidden (no intro video in ep1, VERY few if any ITM's outside of her own dates and doesn't get shown during one-on-one's in cocktail parties. Amber is the most visible with a lot of drama around her followed by Sam F. Next is Laurina is relatively visible followed by  Jess who is also relatively visible.

I wonder if any viewers in aussie can share whether people love to follow the open love story or if they gravitate more to drama...??
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:31 pm

Edited -

If Lisa does end up F1, I'm glad Sam dodged a bullet. While I like Lisa, knowing she dumped a guy to go on the show, tells me she got a little of what she deserved!

What did all you viewers think of Episode 8, esp when the 6 new girls turned up?  I am sure Blake talked to most, if not all, of the original girls during the cocktail party; even if we were only shown Laurina and Sam.  Why show these two and not Lisa, Jess or anyone else?  I actually loved Sam, who said I am done with this and so over you!  Blake was quite convincing with his appeal for her to talk with him.  The edit still has me baffled.
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:01 am

Norcalgal wrote:Edited -
If Lisa does end up F1, I'm glad Sam dodged a bullet. While I like Lisa, knowing she dumped a guy to go on the show, tells me she got a little of what she deserved!

What did all you viewers think of Episode 8, esp when the 6 new girls turned up?  I am sure Blake talked to most, if not all, of the original girls during the cocktail party; even if we were only shown Laurina and Sam.  Why show these two and not Lisa, Jess or anyone else?  I actually loved Sam, who said I am done with this and so over you!  Blake was quite convincing with his appeal for her to talk with him.  The edit still has me baffled.

I guess they only showed the girls who reacted emotionally and Lisa did not for whatever reason. I wish they had not brought in extra girls- we see so little already of Blake interacting with the girls and at this point it would good to see where the deeper relationships might be developing. The only interesting part of it was Laurina's "segregation" reaction. I did think Blake was sincere in asking Sam to stay and he said the right things to Amber.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:22 am

I'm there with you when it comes to the edit Norcalgal - very confusing!
I'm keeping an open mind to see how this plays out - there are some mixed intentions in there but all the girls have been very complementary of blake so far and he seemed to actually tear up while asking sam to stay and even twohearts had some very positive things to share about his sweet/kindness so there might be more to be seen  no idea 
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by twohearts Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:43 am

“He's more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.”

― Emily Brontë, Wuthering Heights

Last edited by twohearts on Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total

twohearts

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:26 pm

I think I saw tears in his eyes do you think he'd be that manipulative to get his own way twohearts? His face looked pretty grave and devastated when talking with the intruder intercepter about the girls being upset and he'd promised sam he'd talked to her. he also had a very deep sigh of relief at the end cos she was staying...or do u think it affects him this deeply to "lose control" ?

somewhat unrelated but he seems a lot less "trying to be cool" than some --  is he a bit of a "not too worried if i look cool" kind of guy? he seemed to be bit aloof about the media and what they're saying about him

He was also laughing about the fact that he has a bit of a dork in him...& the tid bit that he may have had asthma growing up is also interesting cos most kids everywhere single out other kids who seemingly have "weaknesses" - i wonder if he wasn't one of the cool kids growing up...I also found his last point in this list below interesting that he likes when others are careful about other people's feelings...and obviously his experience with his dad...all this is pointing to me back to his background that might have led to him being a bit insecure as a kid growing up due to his dad and obviously seeing how his mom and grandma had to struggle (the bike story) therefore growing into an empathetic person

Osher says:
"He's been raised by his mum and he has this really beautiful empathy and kindness about him, while at the same time being big and masculine," Gunsberg told APN.

"He's a very respectful guy. He plays everything like an absolute gentleman. It's nice to see men like this exist."

Anyhow found an article from right around the end of filming - seems like he'd found it difficult to be on the same page of looking for a relationship with people he's dated in the past -- saw him mention it in a diff article as well. interestingly, the smoking bit will be a deal breaker for him cos he had asthma growing up so if lisa is a smoker then things aren't going to work

“I feel blessed to be a part of this. It not like you’re chatting to someone and nervous about whether they’d like to be in a relationship or not. Everyone’s on the same page and that’s brilliant.”

Garvey, 31, was in Melbourne today and gave us his top 5 tips on how to make a good impression on the dating scene:

1. “Don’t be too closed up. Be open and open minded if someone approaches you.”

2. “Having a good sense of humour helps.”

3. “Don’t rock up smoking. It’s a turn-off. I had asthma as a kid.”

4. “Be confident, but don’t jump over that border into arrogance.”

5, “Be mindful of other people’s feelings. That’s how I conduct myself, so it’s nice to see others doing the same.”
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/confidential/the-bachelor-blake-garvey-reveals-all-about-his-stripper-past/story-fnn7ma1h-1227004501543?nk=61cf28314da34e693e4b07d2e0ef5c5a
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by twohearts Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:58 pm

Today I will be happier than a bird with a french fry. hahahaha cantstopl

Last edited by twohearts on Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total

twohearts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 73 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 43 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

+36
Beckecek
HodanG
Sundy
california90
AllAboutLove
thirteen
Niccy77
4health
Dutchy23
JJJ
eves_2072