SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Page 14 of 73 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 43 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Post by twohearts Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:07 pm

Sometimes what you are most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.

Last edited by twohearts on Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total

twohearts

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Post by emusha Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:18 pm

LOL twohearts i think it's quite the opposite-- this is not a widely viewed show!! AT ALL and usually these forums are slow going with shows outside of the US bach/ette anyways you actually are helping keep things interesting in here and it would actually get things MORE interesting if you don't feel inhibited to share!

we're still coasting the "getting to know you stage" for a lot of the girls and this show is going very slow right now with the format over a longer timeframe than other bach shows i don't think a lot of them have yet formed emotional connections with the bach and are still battling it out with each other more than anything else... i find many of them pretty checked out so far with hints of things developing
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by twohearts Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:47 pm

Be kind.

Last edited by twohearts on Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total

twohearts

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:52 pm

twohearts wrote:Ok. I'll stick around and see what happens. I don't have much opportunity to discuss this with people because 1. No one I know watches it. 2. Friends and family tell me not to watch for obvious reasons.

So thanks.

Well then, I'm in the same boat sort of. I don't watch it, no one I know can watch it because it's not airing in Canada. My friends don't even realize there is such a show. The good thing is you can discuss it here if you feel like it. Smiley

We appreciate all your comments. You can say as little or as much as you want. yes
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by twohearts Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:06 pm

You can watch it if you use a VPN site like tunnel bear. That's how I watch. It changes my IP address to Australia. Smiley. It's $5 a month and I think it's a good deal. Plus I watch a lot of other Australian shows that I got hooked on while there.

twohearts

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:02 pm

Good - Glad I'll have someone to chat about the show with haha I think there are very few of us that do even in this forum :WAVEY: I'm enjoying it a lot so far...

Meanwhile discovered that there was a LOT more drama in the tabloids for Tim's season and went to hilarious extents, at that! haha it also seems pretty standard that the network defended both bachelors whereas US shows never actually defend anybody even while happily throwing people under the bus with crazy edits

http://www.cleo.com.au/get-talking/news/2013/9/what-the-bachelor-is-really-like-in-bed/

Blake has yet to catch a similar type of scandal with women talking about how he's like in bed hahahaha --though there was a lady who he dated in highschool and (has once appeared on the Oprah show -- def looked to be plugging her book & goddess training in the article) who said he's one that's easy to fall under his "spell" she dubs herself a "goddess" who helps women reach their inner goddess. she was a single mom (like the blonde lady whose first date with blake was canceled at the last minute) when they rekindled the romance 2 years ago and he met her kid but it hadn't worked out.

regarding the suspended license scandal actually found  this comment from him ---

“I did a few little things to prepare myself in case of that - taking time off work, I sold my car, just little things that have helped me mentally prepare for that possibility.”

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/your-perth/the-bachelor8217s-blake-garvey-ready-to-leave-perth-for-love-20140730-zya7l.html#ixzz3BKlx11vH
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by twohearts Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:48 pm

Music is the best solution to any problem.

Last edited by twohearts on Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total

twohearts

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:49 am

Filming has official wrapped. F2 and F1 are back at home.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by twohearts Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:58 am

Happy girls are the prettiest. -Audrey Hepburn

Last edited by twohearts on Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total

twohearts

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:01 am

Blake has been doing media today and more tomorrow. Heard him interviewed on radio, nothing significant, was asked if the women looked better in real life and he started taking about Laurina who he said was a "fascinating" woman (think he was going to say something else about her) and a good kisser. Did not mention anyone else.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:31 am

Edited Quote

hehehe  giggling she seems very blaze about the process - almost checked out of it IMO - and very conscious of portraying herself as a fun, bubbly, cheerful, laidback and "got all the girls' back" type of person... did she want to reconcile with him? is she F1 twohearts?? :WAVEY:

didn't realize filming was still happening that's kinda a fun fact and the filming period is the longest ever for any bach show right? fascinating...

Thx for heads up aef....laurina's hissy fit was a bit much for me during wed's epi...all the girls seem to really have it up to their noses and are now getting quite sensitive at being so cooped up and only being able to ruminate about blake giggling I like chantal a lot! what a great personality she has and to me she doesn't come off as pretentious like lisa kind of does to me right now but has the qualities lisa seems to want to be exuding - laidback, level-headed, intelligent, normal, gets along with the girls but knows her boundaries and isn't faking any friendship or what not...she might be one of my fave faves actually simply on her personality! Jess is the most annoying of the bunch to me -- just cant handle her flabbergasted faces for every emotion and how cheeeeeesy she comes off o. m. g.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by twohearts Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:03 am

I'm watching Wednesday nights ep right now. Sometimes it's easier to watch than others. Can they not make him look any more interesting. He is such a bore!

I don't know who the F1 is. My guess is Lisa. But that's a guess.

twohearts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 73 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 43 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

+36
Beckecek
HodanG
Sundy
california90
AllAboutLove
thirteen
Niccy77
4health
Dutchy23
JJJ
eves_2072