SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Page 4 of 73 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 38 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Post by atem Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:39 pm

chloep wrote:See above please. They are still filming all the girls are active on SM are thus not there anymore. That top 4 is simply my "guess" from the 7 girls that have not been active on SM since the start of the show.

Oh, thanks!
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Post by atem Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:32 pm

From the preview, who got the 'snow date'?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by happyvalleygirl Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:37 pm

it appeared to be a brunete that got the snow date.

DO you know will someone post the link to the next episode like in the other thread?? do you know do we have to wait till tomorrow to watch it or does it take a couple days.
happyvalleygirl
happyvalleygirl

Female Posts : 557

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:51 pm

happyvalleygirl wrote:it appeared to be a brunete that got the snow date.  

DO you know will someone post the link to the next episode like in the other thread?? do you know do we have to wait till tomorrow to watch it or does it take a couple days.

Chloep put up the 1st epi on the episode thread.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:45 pm

I'm confused. Since Emma is eliminated, doesn't that take her off the possible F4?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:45 am

atem wrote:I'm confused. Since Emma is eliminated, doesn't that take her off the possible F4?

Yep. She was eliminated but just did not have SM activity....

I think Laurina and Louise are good for the F4 though....

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:27 am

Think snow date goes to jess

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:50 am

chloep wrote:MY TIP FOR F4:

Louise - 26 - QLD
Laurina - 30 - VIC
Anita - 30 - VIC
Emma L - 28 - WA

Lisa seems to go far. She has far and away the most SCs in the preview which probably means she's not F1, but may be in the F4. One date in a small plane and another in a helicopter. Louise had the next most.

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 4 ScreenShot2014-08-04at23256AM_zps9f7658ec

Louise
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 4 ScreenShot2014-08-06at125819AM_zpsdf72bea0

Which girl is this? Zoe
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 4 ScreenShot2014-08-06at10114AM_zps4afd2858

These were extremely dark in the preview. Are you sure that Chantel is out?
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 4 7bd4f3b6-5d91-46b8-bbef-8f3d913203a0_zpscfc354e7

Last edited by grace8136 on Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:22 am

Yes, we already know that Lisa is still there. (in the other thread). I have also been told that Louise is still MIA...(her FB is still down and she hasn't had IG activity)  
I think they are filming the FRC soon so I VERY much believe that the F2 are Lisa and Louise (Pillidge) .

Yes. Chantel has been out for a while.(She has posted pics and been commenting on the pics of the other girls for over a month...)

I believe, Laurina has only been eliminated recently. (her FB just popped back up this weekend). I'd say she made it to the F4(likely F3)....

Here comes the though part. I am fairly confident, that filming was halted for like 2 weeks (around the premier). By then EVERY other girl(still there after 2 episodes), but  has had some sort of SM activity....
I would say that filming has been halted AFTER the HTDs and BEFORE the FSDs. (Like last year.. remember Ali had a surgery during this break, while Tim was promoting the season.)

I think the F4 could be Sam F.. She popped up about a week before the premier.
A friend of Sam posted this TBT of Sam on 07/22.(a day or two before I suspect they have gone on a hiatus for Blake to promote the season.)

Attention @fro01 wherever you are. So I get that you're off on this awesome adventure to find the love of your life and all. And that's great. But it's time to come back on the radar cause I miss our judgement free but totally judgemental catch ups. PS I secretly hope you don't fall in love so I have a single friend left. #teamSamF #thebachelorAU #comehomenow #socialmediamissesyou
Thus, I believe:

F4 - Sam Frost
F3 - Laurina Fleure
F2/F1 - Louise Pillidge and Lisa XXXX(she is the only one I am missing the full name of)

This was a GROUP DATE of 6 on 06/22.

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 4 Articl10
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 4 Articl11

Source+more pics+info

Last edited by chloep on Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:25 am

Just watched episode 3, episode 4 is tomorrow night. Main focus of this episode was drama between Laurina and the girls. Looks like Holly has some sort of family crisis tomorrow night and is tossing up whether to leave, don't think Blake is sure about her from their date tonight.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:53 am

Is the mystery girl Shana? It's annoying that they are on SM before filming is over.

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 4 Articl11

Last edited by grace8136 on Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:41 am

I am from australia ! Is there any spoilers for this season? By the way how do we know filming is still occuring, is there proof? I love the american series way more though jmo

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 73 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 38 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

+36
Beckecek
HodanG
Sundy
california90
AllAboutLove
thirteen
Niccy77
4health
Dutchy23
JJJ
eves_2072