SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Page 38 of 73 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 55 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 38 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Post by emusha Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:59 pm

4health wrote:Norcalgal; can you grab SC of the preview of Louise and Blake close up Blake's forehead to her ear/cheek....I think he has a white shirt on with a light grey/blue jacket you can see a little bit of.   I want to see if my eyes are right and get opinions that it might match him possible saying goodbye to her in his FR suit.  Maybe Louise F2 shot.  Also, we have Louise & Blake running to each other in preview F3 or F2 date and then one of Louise and Blake she is in white jacket and him in a deep red/maroon jacket F3 or F2 date.   I only see one date with Lisa ....I see Sam in denim shirt/on boat F3 or F2 date and then her and blake in a cloudy day in jackets F2 or F3 their second date.  So, I am thinking F2 girls are Louise and Sam.    Just want some possible proof of my thoughts.  Thanks...

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 38 Screen28
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 38 Screen29
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 38 Screen30
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 38 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Post by Norcalgal Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:21 pm

Blake and Louise - Last 2 episodes  (shows her in white jacket - maybe winery) and F3 RC
 photo ScreenShot2014-09-25at21254PM.png photo ScreenShot2014-09-25at21420PM.png
 photo ScreenShot2014-09-25at21655PM-1.png

Last edited by Norcalgal on Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:23 pm

Lisa and Blake - Final 2 episodes (Shows her in white jacket and in black jacket, with kids, crying, F3 RC)
 photo ScreenShot2014-09-25at21406PM.png photo ScreenShot2014-09-25at21718PM.png photo ScreenShot2014-09-25at21558PM.png photo ScreenShot2014-09-25at21529PM.png photo ScreenShot2014-09-25at21655PM-1.png

Last edited by Norcalgal on Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:25 pm

Sam and Blake (dark jacket on boat, denim shirt - ? on boat, and F3RC)
 photo ScreenShot2014-09-25at21233PM.png photo ScreenShot2014-09-25at21543PM.png photo ScreenShot2014-09-25at21513PM.png photo ScreenShot2014-09-25at21655PM.png

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:38 pm

emusha wrote:
4health wrote:Norcalgal; can you grab SC of the preview of Louise and Blake close up Blake's forehead to her ear/cheek....I think he has a white shirt on with a light grey/blue jacket you can see a little bit of.   I want to see if my eyes are right and get opinions that it might match him possible saying goodbye to her in his FR suit.  Maybe Louise F2 shot.  Also, we have Louise & Blake running to each other in preview F3 or F2 date and then one of Louise and Blake she is in white jacket and him in a deep red/maroon jacket F3 or F2 date.   I only see one date with Lisa ....I see Sam in denim shirt/on boat F3 or F2 date and then her and blake in a cloudy day in jackets F2 or F3 their second date.  So, I am thinking F2 girls are Louise and Sam.    Just want some possible proof of my thoughts.  Thanks...

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 38 Screen28
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 38 Screen29
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 38 Screen30

Thanks for these...this is it....if you look it shows his jacket is light blue/grey which I think matches his suit that we see him in at the FR spot and getting out of the limo. what do you think?

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:44 pm

you're right the grey suit might be a match but do you think he's saying goodbye to her? find it really hard to imagine they'd put an FRC shot with an F2 in promos...she looks composed and fine! even slightly happy... she got really chocked up F4 RC so I assume she'd be more emotional...?

the face shots inspired by chantal (previous page) actually show him more animated and his face is a bit more lit up around louise than lisa...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:00 pm

emusha wrote:you're right the grey suit might be a match but do you think he's saying goodbye to her? find it really hard to imagine they'd put an FRC shot with an F2 in promos...she looks composed and fine! even slightly happy... she got really chocked up F4 RC so I assume she'd be more emotional...?

the face shots inspired by chantal (previous page) actually show him more animated and his face is a bit more lit up around louise than lisa...

The first one is the most telling....Louise always bites her lip when she is upset and trying to keep her composure. But I guess you can read into any SC and debate it......but I still believe F1 is Sam purely because she is the only girl that is highlighted. I don't see production having a F1 that wasn't highlighted to get fans to cheer for her. Neither Lisa or Louise has that, they pushed their love story to have a story to tell because I think Blake spent the whole time chasing Sam and they needed a show.

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:05 pm

Well on TenPlay, the Aussie Channel this shows on, the leaderboard is overwhelmingly for Louise. So getting the fans to cheer for Sam doesn't seem to have worked (unless the sample that actually votes on TenPlay is very skewed). I do agree that Blake pursued Sam big time - but she's the last of the 3 remaining girls I can see getting engaged at the end of this! This season has us on our toes, doesn't it?

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:21 pm

emusha wrote:you're right the grey suit might be a match but do you think he's saying goodbye to her? find it really hard to imagine they'd put an FRC shot with an F2 in promos...she looks composed and fine! even slightly happy... she got really chocked up F4 RC so I assume she'd be more emotional...?

Well if I am right and that is Blake in the FR suit, then Louise is F2 or F1 and Lisa goes at F3 because I still think Sam is F1.

Last edited by 4health on Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:22 pm

the leaderboard is pretty clearly hacked...a week ago jess and sam were on top and had maintained that spot for several weeks. suddenly when laurina's gone sam drops to the bottom of the leaderboard...they obviously tampered with the data to bring the girl at the bottom (louise) to the top for a majority of the time the other three girls had been on the two top spots on the leaderboard so far... you can also see the ratio of ppl who vote and tweet and a majority recently have been for sam and less so for louise

her lip bite might be from frc if any of the girls would be composed at an FRC rejection it would be her...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:27 pm

Blake was pretty choked up saying goodbye to Jess. Do we think he'll be equally emotional saying goodbye to F3 and F2, whomever they are? Personally, I think Jess would be the hardest goodbye. If Sam is F1, then saying farewell to Louise and Lisa, may not be easy, but won't have the torment of saying it to Jess. They had a very long and strong connection throughout the show.

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:28 pm

4health wrote:
emusha wrote:

Thanks for these...this is it....if you look it shows his jacket is light blue/grey which I think matches his suit that we see him in at the FR spot and getting out of the limo.  what do you think?
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 38 016516-3719f0c2-4477-11e4-bbb6-36a0bafef4a2
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 73 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 55 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

+36
Beckecek
HodanG
Sundy
california90
AllAboutLove
thirteen
Niccy77
4health
Dutchy23
JJJ
eves_2072