SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Page 3 of 73 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 38 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Post by AEF Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:08 am

Atem, I think Sam F appears to be one of the sweetest girls there. It will be interesting to see Blake's perspective - his background of a mother who had him at age 16, brought up by his mother and grandmother, half African American, a variety of jobs, the on-line relationship with a girl he says broke up when he moved to Sydney for TB - should make for a different season to Tim's.

BTW - a number of us from Season 1 questioned with Sydney being small and Tim and Anna mixing in the same social circles, that they must have come across each other - a photo emerged from 2011 with their arms around each other's waists but they claim no recollection. They have just moved in together.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2693762/Tim-Robards-denies-knowing-Anna-Heinrich-met-The-Bachelor-Australia-picture-emerges-pair-cuddling-2011.html

AEF

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Post by atem Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:01 am

AEF wrote:Atem, I think Sam F appears to be one of the sweetest girls there. It will be interesting to see Blake's perspective  - his background of a mother who had him at age 16, brought up by his mother and grandmother, half African American, a variety of jobs, the on-line relationship with a girl he says broke up when he moved to Sydney for TB - should make for a different season to Tim's.  

BTW - a number of us from Season 1 questioned with Sydney being small and Tim and Anna mixing in the same social circles, that they must have come across each other - a photo emerged from 2011 with their arms around each other's waists but they claim no recollection. They have just moved in together.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2693762/Tim-Robards-denies-knowing-Anna-Heinrich-met-The-Bachelor-Australia-picture-emerges-pair-cuddling-2011.html

Interesting.

Oh, I am sure Blake will love it. Seems he loves 'falling in love'. IDK about this guy. We shall see!
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:21 pm

Still gathering some info, but I do have an idea how long each girl lasted(or better yet, which girl did not last long..) It would be good to know the exact filming period..... When they wrapped up filming more specifically...
The started around the 12th of May, I know that much, I am not sure when they filmed the FRC though.... I'd have to assume filming has been wrapped up..(Blake is giving interviews, doing photo shoots, etc..)
Do you guys have an idea about the FRC? It would help a lot.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:33 pm

I'll try chloep. Seems strange that the Australia one is airing before the Canada one. I'm sort of getting the ladies from the two confused! LOL

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:21 pm

^^ I don't know if you have seen it, but I've set up the contestants threads in the other section. Smiley

I am currently in the process of making "short cuts"... (with pic and name; for reference)

Missing the name of 4 girls now.... 20 out of 24... Not bad, actually. Smiley
I am missing Anita, Karla, Laurina and Lisa.

I also know 5 of the final 8 girls....

Spoiler:

It just would

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:45 am

Diana and Kara hanging out after their elimination...(Show was still filming though.)

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 3 10507982_1395042520716513_1400643866_n
IG

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:48 am

Holly on her 1-on-1:

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 3 Article-2661068-1EDD65BF00000578-845_634x502

See more pics in her contestants thread: https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2502-holly-the-bachelor-australia-season-2-spoilers

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:55 am

AEF wrote:Atem, I think Sam F appears to be one of the sweetest girls there. It will be interesting to see Blake's perspective  - his background of a mother who had him at age 16, brought up by his mother and grandmother, half African American, a variety of jobs, the on-line relationship with a girl he says broke up when he moved to Sydney for TB - should make for a different season to Tim's.  

I actually think he is refreshingly honest... :yes: Pretty much about everything. He acknowledges things head-on. You didn't really see that with Tim.. He waited to acknowledge stuff until it couldn't wait anymore and even then his answers were kinda iffy. Never fully admitting anything.
A lot of people seem to back him up in what he says. I like him.

As for Anna and Tim.... I dunno. All I see from them are those suuuuper staged photo OPs in DM every other week or so... Seems quite disingenuous after a while.  Rolling Eyes :hidingchair

Last edited by chloep on Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:13 am

EDIT: I have been told THEY ARE STILL FILMING. SO all the girl who are being active now are out.

Following girls did not have SM activity since the show started filming:
(Thus, it's very like that these ladies are the ones still vying for Blake's heart.)

-Anita
-Emma L
-Karla
-Laurina
-Lisa
-Louise
-Tiarnar

I am not saying that all the girls named above are still there, BUT RATHER THAT
ALL THE OTHER GIRLS HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED.
 :yes:

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:21 am

MY TIP FOR F4:

Louise - 26 - QLD
Laurina - 30 - VIC
Anita - 30 - VIC
Emma L - 28 - WA

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:14 pm

chloep wrote:MY TIP FOR F4:

What?  Neither of my F2 are even in the F4?!

I thought they were done filming?
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:20 pm

See above please. They are still filming all the girls are active on SM are thus not there anymore. That top 4 is simply my "guess" from the 7 girls that have not been active on SM since the start of the show.

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 73 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 38 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

+36
Beckecek
HodanG
Sundy
california90
AllAboutLove
thirteen
Niccy77
4health
Dutchy23
JJJ
eves_2072