SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Page 36 of 73 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 54 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:20 am

Thanks for the observations! Nice recaps!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Post by AEF Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:29 am

Is that necklace Sam was wearing on IG definitely the same one Blake gave to her?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:32 am

aww so sad for these girls who won't be F1 after reading Rochelle's story...and all our speculation and analyzing might be hurtful to the F3 that don't make it to F1....

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/rochelle-emanuelsmith-on-life-after-the-bachelor-and-how-she-healed-herself/story-fn8yvfst-1227070503563
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:46 am

GA do join us and watch it! It's such a great season!! -- all the epis are up on watchseries.it

AEF wrote:Is that necklace Sam was wearing on IG definitely the same one Blake gave to her?

it looks like it to me! We're gathering up a couple of post-show spoiler indicators for sam as F1 come to think of it

1. IG first photo she posts post-show she's wearing the necklace which she admitted during HTD that she never takes off and she's told him it's her way of holding onto their "incredible date"
  2. blake described his F1 as "beautiful person, very very funny, very intelligent" (he does say Louise has a funny side and apparently Lisa and him are always laughing together but he did tell Sam's sister that she's one of the "funniest people's he's ever met" making it likely that it would be the second describing word he'd use for her
  3. blake knows about her knees being criticized online when he pointedly said he's staying off social media

Can y'all think of any other spoilers indicating which girl is F1???
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:48 am

I'm glad I read all the discussion before watching the episode. I particularly paid attention to Blake's face when he was with each girl. I will try to make some screen caps. In terms of fitting into family, I thought Blake was BEAMING when he was with Sam's family. I don't know if he's told any other girl he's falling for her but he's repeatedly said it to Sam. Still calling Sam as F1.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5315

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:49 am

Norcalgal wrote:I'm glad I read all the discussion before watching the episode.  I particularly paid attention to Blake's face when he was with each girl.  I will try to make some screen caps.  In terms of fitting into family, I thought Blake was BEAMING when he was with Sam's family.  I don't know if he's told any other girl he's falling for her but he's repeatedly said it to Sam.  Still calling Sam as F1.

I agree with you Norcalgal! -- he was positively glowing throughout their time together...he just lights up to a level we don't see him doing with the other girls...

he also said "i want to know if she is ready to commit to something that could last a life time...because I know I am" and at the end of their date he said "she is doubting our life together"
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by exentrix Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:00 pm

I'm not surprised that Jess went as their connection seemed very sensual rather than intellectual. Still, it seems a bit rich to dump a girl for not wanting to move in straight away after only a few months of sporadic dates.

The fact that Blake is proposing is quite shocking - he must really be sure as it is not expected that a proposal will accompany the final rose - look at Tim and Anna. I'm interested to see if sexy times happen next episode - Tim was quite boring in that sense.

I feel like the edit is leading us to believe that the F1 will be Sam, but I have a theory that we might all be wrong. Laurina is quoted (can't find where dammit) as saying that she looks forward to hanging out with her Melbourne girls: Sam and Zoe. Now, Laurina does not strike me as the type of woman who could continue a friendship with an ex's fiance. This leads me to think that Sam is not the one. Thoughts?

exentrix

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:08 pm

emusha wrote:aww so sad for these girls who won't be F1 after reading Rochelle's story...and all our speculation and analyzing might be hurtful to the F3 that don't make it to F1....

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/rochelle-emanuelsmith-on-life-after-the-bachelor-and-how-she-healed-herself/story-fn8yvfst-1227070503563

This is very telling in the part that the producers play when it comes to mind games. Very sad but all is well now, good for her.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:20 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
emusha wrote:aww so sad for these girls who won't be F1 after reading Rochelle's story...and all our speculation and analyzing might be hurtful to the F3 that don't make it to F1....

This is very telling in the part that the producers play when it comes to mind games. Very sad but all is well now, good for her.

Agree actually i've been noticing quite a bit that some scenes are reshot and are also "directed" -- i think some of the girls found this awkward to deal with like Laurina and Lisa...the producers have some level of influence as Rochelle insinuated her wanting? to give them more during the FRC but not being able to physically/emotionally... the producers aren't orchestrating drama like they do in the US show but they do play a huge role in guiding the direction of the reactions based on how the story is progressing. i think the reason the producers have such influence is cos the AU edition is still very much focused on creating genuine love connections and the producers certainly also buy into that (as can be seen from interviews which Osher has done -- speaking of which can we talk about how much more awesome Osher is to CH??? CH is like the slimey corporate talking head whearas Osher is the hip no-nonsense guy who doesn't take his gig too seriously)
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJ Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:28 pm

Hi guys! I am obsessed with the show at the moment and don't know how I will wait until next week to know the winner.

My predictions for the top 4 were:

F4 - Jess (which was right)
F3 - Louise
F2 - Sam
F1 - Lisa

I don't think they have been able to hide how much fun Lisa and Blake have together, right from the start. Her feelings have been hidden but I feel that is more editing than Lisa.

Also, I noticed that Lisa is the only one of the final 4 to follow Blake's instagram page, even though he hasn't posted yet. Her sister also follows him. I feel like you would not go straight from breaking up with a boyfriend to following them on social media. Especially when his first post will obviously relate to being with the girl he chooses (like last year with Tim's instagram). I also think that Lisa hasn't been as active in seeing the other girls as Sam has and she hasn't been making references to love in her posts as the other girls.

I really want Lisa to win!

With Louise I feel like she is just too different to Blake to be long term partners.

I really like Sam and I hope if she doesn't win she will go on to be the Bachelorette. I think they are just building her story up too much...again it reminds me of last year and the build up that Rochelle received!

I just don't know - that's my thoughts anyways! I am the only one who watches and studies the show so much so it's nice to have somewhere to write what I am thinking!

JJJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:32 pm

Regarding Rochelle, we all face disappointments in life - just not on TV! The protracted time from the actual event to the TV airing of that event must be excruciating. But I'm so glad to see Rochelle focusing on meaningful activities that will sustain her, with or without a man. She's a gorgeous girl and I'm sure when she's ready, the right man will come into her life.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5315

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:50 pm

welcomesign JJJ! Thanks for sharing your thoughts and for sharing observations

Rochelle mentions the hurt/healing being more regarding the show rather than directed at Tim
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 73 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 54 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

+36
Beckecek
HodanG
Sundy
california90
AllAboutLove
thirteen
Niccy77
4health
Dutchy23
JJJ
eves_2072