SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Page 39 of 73 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 56 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 39 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Post by emusha Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:46 pm

norcalgal -- great SC! according to the SC

Lisa has 2 dates: 1) black jacket + black & white patterned top underneath >> orphanage + crying + her telling blake she wants him to be the last guy she brings home 2) white jacket + black top cheesing wide with Blake holding her hands on a safari-like location outdoors
Sam has 2 dates: 1) Jeans shirt on the boat + clear skies + skyline of a city 2) black jackets + watching the whales
Louise has 1 date: 1) white jacket + on top of a mountain

these SC indicate Louise is F3. I wonder if Blake wears grey jackets twice for both RCs while in South Africa and so the hug-to-forehead between Louise and Blake is indeed their fairwell at F3RC  ...I still find it really difficult to believe that they'd put an F2 FRC shot in ANY previews blatantly...

ETA -- health4 watched Louise's reaction back i think you nailed it! she was tearing up and her lips were slightly quivery as she licked them in that scene

Last edited by emusha on Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 39 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Post by emusha Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:14 pm

ohh another piece of evidence for my theory that the physical intimacy between blake and sam was edited out booyaaaaa gotchaaa editors!!
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 39 768263-bdebed08-4459-11e4-899f-a16f95abbf0c
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 39 Screen44
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by sammy24 Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:18 pm

emusha wrote:ohh another piece of evidence for my theory that the physical intimacy between blake and sam was edited out booyaaaaa gotchaaa editors!!
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 39 768263-bdebed08-4459-11e4-899f-a16f95abbf0c
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 39 Screen44

Where did you find the first picture from. The editors haven't shown this side to their relationship.

sammy24

Female Posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:36 pm

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/the-bachelor-recap-jess-discovers-common-sense-lisa-reveals-her-family-is-loaded-and-blake-forgets-where-he-parked-his-car/story-fn8yvfst-1227070770179
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by sammy24 Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:52 pm

Lol this is funny

Blake approaches Sam’s family with a bouquet of flowers, which is much larger than the one he gave to Louise’s folks. That’s definitely a sign. Louise may as well give up right now.

sammy24

Back to top Go down

Post by sammy24 Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:57 pm

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 39 770127-82f3c652-449b-11e4-899f-a16f95abbf0c

For someone who got the last rose she looks extremely calm, can't help but think what's going on in her head. It's like she doesn't have anything to worry about. When Lisa got the last rose last week she was pretty upset. Makes you wonder.

sammy24

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:55 pm

emusha wrote:http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/the-bachelor-recap-jess-discovers-common-sense-lisa-reveals-her-family-is-loaded-and-blake-forgets-where-he-parked-his-car/story-fn8yvfst-1227070770179
This is one funny recap! Laughed all the way through it! From the size of the flowers Blake presents, to what Sam is NOT wearing, to Lisa's humungous home, to Louise snagging Blake all afternoon, to her mom's Mrs Robinson fantasy - it's got it all!
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:35 pm

This is where Sam took Blake for her hometown date.  Beautiful!  It's called Morningtown Peninsula, outside of Melbourne.
http://www.peninsulahotsprings.com/home-page

And here is Jess' hometown visit - a trailer park.
http://www.oceanbeachholidaypark.com.au

And this is Noosa, the area where Lisa's family lives:
http://www.starwoodhotels.com/sheraton/property/area/index.html?propertyID=449

And Louise took Blake to the snow -
http://www.thredbo.com.au

It's been fun to have a tour of Australia!

Last edited by Norcalgal on Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:35 am; edited 3 times in total
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:27 pm

Hi all, I am just catching up & I am literally in shock that Blake is going to propose!!!! For him to be that confident to propose when he has been so emotionally balanced throughout tells me that there was more going on behind the scenes with whoever his F1 is than the producers let us see. This proposal rules out Louise IMO because her relationship with Blake was the last one to fully evolve & if she was F1, I think Blake would have asked her to be in a relationship instead. With regards to Lisa, yes I can see their chemistry & they absolutely match on paper as Emusha elaborated but I don't see Blake proposing to her based on what we have been shown, exploring  their relationship post show is what I see between them. With Sam Blake has been actively pursuing her & thus a proposal to her makes a little sense. However I agree that she is the one that I would pick as least ready for marriage. However based on what Sam has said many times, she is all about family & said that she thought her last boyfriend was going to propose to her but instead broke off their relationship. So in a nutshell this proposal throws a wrinkle in the prediction for me & I would have preferred Blake not to propose but who knows how much was going on behind the scenes that the producers left on the cutting floor!!!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by sammy24 Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:36 pm

Sam saying that the day out with her friends on that pic she posted on inst a couple of days ago says that was the best day of her life.

Ummm If she was F1 and Blake clearly proposes wouldn't that be the best day of her life. Just saying.

sammy24

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:43 pm

sammy24 wrote:Sam saying that the day out with her friends on that pic she posted on inst a couple of days ago says that was the best day of her life.

Ummm If she was F1 and Blake clearly proposes wouldn't that be the best day of her life. Just saying.

You are right but I personally am struggling with a proposal to any of the F3 & the only one that is slightly justifiable is with Sam. Also it has been sleuthed that Sam was wearing the chain he gave her post show & then a comment was made on her Instagram (implying she was caught) & then the chain didn't show up in pics again. So in a sense if she is F1, she might be posting to throw people off. Note the coincidence, she posted that yesterday I think just before the story broke about the proposal. Anything is possible at this point though & I am loving all the speculations, more fun without the spoilers IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by sammy24 Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm

Tell me about it, when I was watching the RC last night on Tv I knew Jess would be the one to go, but it was so nerve wrecking.

Even I think that only Sam is at the stage of a proposal because Lisa is just starting to open up and I'm not feeling such a huge connection that he will propose to her.

It's a huge thing for him to propose, I mean only after a few weeks of knowing someone and that too in such a odd scenario I'm sure there's so much more that they aren't showing us.

sammy24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 73 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 56 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

+36
Beckecek
HodanG
Sundy
california90
AllAboutLove
thirteen
Niccy77
4health
Dutchy23
JJJ
eves_2072