SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Page 24 of 73 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 48 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:14 am

Just finished watching the episodes for this week. Wow, Louise and Blake had major chemistry on their date and I absolutely loved their time together, way better than Lisa's date IMO. Sam opening up to Blake during the time she and Lisa spent in the bachelor pad was so genuine.

Looking forward to next week's episodes, there is a scene of Blake getting teary eyed during his ITM post Sam's fairytale date.

Laurina is so hilarious she needs her own TV show and I think she is definitely out next week, will be shocked if she makes it to F4 based on the preview they showed.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Post by Norcalgal Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:55 pm

mercieme wrote:

Laurina is so hilarious she needs her own TV show and I think she is definitely out next week, will be shocked if she makes it to F4 based on the preview they showed.

Yes, she had me cracking up at "Let's take off this polyester!". I do think Lisa's comment that Laurina is accustomed to getting what she wants is valid. We sure saw that come out on the 'pie' date. Also, loved it when Laurina said she needs to work on holding back more as she typically blurts everything out! Her comment about Jess' spirit hands - LOL! Her comment on it taking Jess 2 months to open up to Blake - LOL! Yep, she's witty! Just don't see her as F1.
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:17 pm

I agree that the date with Louise was a good one and he is also chasing Sam. Although the chemistry between Lisa and Blake seems to have become very comfortable, I thought the conversation at the races where he said that he had thought about moving if things happened between them for "Queensland babies" was significant. She was moved by it.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:23 pm

Norcalgal wrote:
mercieme wrote:

Yes, she had me cracking up at "Let's take off this polyester!".  I do think Lisa's comment that Laurina is accustomed to getting what she wants is valid.  We sure saw that come out on the 'pie' date.  Also, loved it when Laurina said she needs to work on holding back more as she typically blurts everything out!  Her comment about Jess' spirit hands - LOL!  Her comment on it taking Jess 2 months to open up to Blake - LOL!  Yep, she's witty!  Just don't see her as F1.

I think Laurina is also hilarious and good on her for not even trying to get a rose after been made to sit there in the "waiting room" at the masquerade night. She also has said some nasty things (Jess's weight) and been completely over the top when talking to Jess. I feel very badly for Jess - she is not watching the show and has turned off her social media.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:48 pm

Blake rewards Sam with a date or a group date rose whenever she opens up to him. If I were Lisa, Louise or Jess, I'd be wondering why I was there as from what we're seeing it's the Sam show. All this stuff with Jess is just filler IMHO. Sam has been holding back physically - maybe she's waiting to see if he fits in her family before she is passionate.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:13 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Blake rewards Sam with a date or a group date rose whenever she opens up to him.  If I were Lisa, Louise or Jess, I'd be wondering why I was there as from what we're seeing it's the Sam show.  All this stuff with Jess is just filler IMHO.  Sam has been holding back physically - maybe she's waiting to see if he fits in her family before she is passionate.

It's interesting the girls got worked up about Jess being the front runner, no doubt he is attracted to her but is questioning her readiness and maturity. I think things in the house will calm down a little with Chantal gone.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:38 am

First time I have seem/heard clarification that it is 20 episodes long.
http://www.perthnow.com.au/entertainment/confidential/the-bachelor-blake-garvey-insists-he-was-never-a-stripper-only-a-topless-waiter/story-fnokd1go-1227057507207

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:04 am

AEF wrote:First time I have seem/heard clarification that it is 20 episodes long.
http://www.perthnow.com.au/entertainment/confidential/the-bachelor-blake-garvey-insists-he-was-never-a-stripper-only-a-topless-waiter/story-fnokd1go-1227057507207

Thanks, do you know if they have a re-union show with all the girls except the F2 like the US version? I am loving the AU version because the girls are bringing a realness to the experience that is very welcoming IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:12 am

mercieme wrote:
AEF wrote:First time I have seem/heard clarification that it is 20 episodes long.

Thanks, do you know if they have a re-union show with all the girls except the F2 like the US version?  I am loving the AU version because the girls are bringing a realness to the experience that is very welcoming IMO.

I haven't read anything sorry. Last year I think it was a combined WTA/ATFR, maybe it will be two separate episodes this season given the length.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:13 am

Twenty episodes?! Yikes!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:40 pm

Last year's AFTR was cute - they had Tim's friends and family in a hotel suite and Anna's friends and family on another floor suite. Then at the end, they brought both together for a big party. Excellent idea! I don't recall any previous b'ettes being there - maybe, just can't remember. You can check it out on deli shows.co - search for The Bachelor Australia and Tim's entire season is there.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:25 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Last year's AFTR was cute - they had Tim's friends and family in a hotel suite and Anna's friends and family on another floor suite.  Then at the end, they brought both together for a big party.  Excellent idea!  I don't recall any previous b'ettes being there - maybe, just can't remember.  You can check it out on deli shows.co - search for The Bachelor Australia and Tim's entire season is there.

That's a great idea, Norcalgal.

For Bach Canada, Bianka who was Brad's F1, had a viewing party at her house, with family and friends, to watch the FRC. Towards the end of the show, Brad walked in and surprised everyone. It was really nice.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 73 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 48 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

+36
Beckecek
HodanG
Sundy
california90
AllAboutLove
thirteen
Niccy77
4health
Dutchy23
JJJ
eves_2072