SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Page 48 of 73 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 60 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:09 am

AEF wrote:
If Blake takes each of the girls to the FS overnight, I think Sam will really struggle and maybe that was on her mind when she was talking to Blake at the end of her HT. Blake may have been disappointed and frustrated by her lack of support - which he clearly states is what he wants from a relationship, wanting to feel "invincible". I think it will be interesting to see how it plays out. Maybe there is no overnight portion again in BachelorAU. :yes:

I didn't watch Tim's season last year but I just skimmed though his overnight dates. Tim refused to take any of the girls for the overnight, citing respect for them as the reason. Since we know Blake has gone on record that there was nothing more than kissing with any of the girls, I am almost confident that there will be no "staying the night as a couple" with any of the F3 this season as well.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Post by Guest Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:27 am

AEF wrote:I really do see what you are all saying about Sam and Blake's relationship and the way he has gone off script with Sam. There are a few things that are holding me back from coming fully on board;

- Two things from Sam's sm; "At the end of the day... this is what really matters! Hanging out with my cheeky little monkey" and her best day in her life comment with friends
- the comments by the girls about Lisa's off camera connection and how they would frequently catch each other's eye, it was like Lisa was looking out for him
-the kindred spirit comment about Lisa although did also say this about Chantal
-Blake pushed Lisa probably not quite the same way as he has Sam, asking Lisa at the end of the HT if she could see more than just dating and when she said she could see a future, he pushed her again and she said she was ready to go to the next level, he said he was "blown away" by her answer and it was the first time, he could "possibly" see a future.
-whatever he said to and about Louise at the end of her HT was cut

I guess overall it depends how much in love with Sam he is at this point as to whether anything that happens in South Africa could be a game changer.

Totally understand where you're coming from. Haha. I'm constantly changing my mind like the indecisive person that I am because of Sam's social media behaviour and other bits and pieces as well. I guess there are both for and against arguments in which Sam could be the one.

For:

- Blake mentioned in an interview that he was staying off social media while the show is running. However, he mentioned that there were a lot criticism for him and the girls, and specifically mentioned someone making fun of a girl's knees. The girl he was alluding to was Sam, who tweeted a screenshot of someone leaving a nasty comment about her knees on Instagram. Either Blake is cyberstalking Sam on Twitter and Instagram, or he and Sam talked over the phone about some random taking the mick over her knees. I can picture her telling him that as a funny little anecdote, tbh.
- Blake mentioned the girl he'd chosen as "beautiful, very, very funny and intelligent." The beautiful and intelligent part are pretty general adjectives for these gorgeous ladies, but "very, very funny" has to describe Sam. Seeing as Sam is well known for her awkward, off-the-cuff lines, it immediately makes me jump to her but I guess Lisa and Louise does have their humorous side too, so who knows??
- She still wears the necklace, as shown on the Instagram pic. If I was rejected by my ex, the last thing on Earth I'd do is to wear a gift he gave to me. I'd probably sell it for $$$ hahaha.

I think I've given myself a migraine. Patience is not my thing hahaha.

Last edited by aerina on Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:02 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:30 am

I don't think the US viewers can see what is shown on the Tenplay website but there is an 'extra' video there that has the F4 talking about what is the most important thing in a relationship. Lisa talks about trusting the other when they are being independent, Louise talks about communication and Sam talks about being each other's best friend.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:57 am

I was going to post this in the specific episodes thread but it seems few read these and I wanted some clarification about the last episode and in general...

Correct me if I am wrong, but only on Sam's Hometown Date was there a flashback included of Blake meeting Sam for the first time as she came out the Limo. And a flashback of Blake putting the necklace on Sam.

This is not the first time the producers/editors of the show have done this just with Sam, either (showing a flashback when Blake is talking about her). It really says something. About the 'journey' that seems to be the focus of the upcoming episodes and the proposal.

Also, it is interesting to note this about the 1st Episode:
--- At the beginning of this episode, Sam is the only one of the three remaining girls who had a personal focus where we get 'Introduced' to the girls. She is the only one of the three that was included as part of an introduction footage montage where Sam introduces us to her family and tells us about herself (the others that also were included are all gone).
--- At the end of the episode, Sam is narrating and the camera keeps panning to her at the first Rose Ceremony.
If you watch the first episode again you will see she was heavily focused on in the beginning and end and even in the middle (where she talks with Blake and wonders if he will give her a rose... which he doesn't and thus the ending of the first episode is once again, will Blake give her a rose because she really, really wants one/him.

Then, from episode 15 (Sam's Fairy Tale date) onwards, we see Sam is the main focus of the end of every subsequent episode:
--- In episode 16, she has the last one-on-one date with Blake.
--- In episode 17, where the bachelorettes 'Tell All', Sam is the last girl they focus on.
--- Then, in episode 18, the Hometown Dates, even though it seems to be all about Jess, Sam is still the last girl they focus on. The camera focuses on Sam and even when Blake is supposed to be (pretending to be) making up his mind about Jess, he is talking about Sam and how is really falling for her. Then, she is the last girl to get the rose at the Rose Ceremony.
......... Interesting how there seems to be an arc/theme in how the focus is always on Sam, specifically the first episode and the last four most recent episodes.  

Going back to the bachelorette's Tell All in Episode 17, it surprised me how little Blake said about each girl, especially Lisa.
--- It is basically Lisa narrating only her feelings towards Blake. It is actually really sad/awkward to watch (re-watch it if you can... you can do so on this forum or search on Youtube under the channel The Bachelor AU).

Contrasting the footage shown of the girls with Sam's is so very different when it comes to what Blake is contributing in the montage.
--- In the clip of Blake and Sam, so much of the narration is actually SEEING Blake saying things TO Sam and vice versa. And even when Sam's film footage/montage is shown to the girls, there seems to be a 'story' there. Once again we see a journey, a progression. We see Blake say to Sam that she is someone he could easily fall in love with and then we see the montage end with Blake saying he IS falling in love with her.

If Sam is not the one it will be very sad to see more so for the other girls' sakes than for Sam's. And if that is the case (that Sam is not the F1) then I will be looking toward next Wednesday and hearing Blake tell another girl he is in love with her face to face. Not because I want to hear that, but because if Sam is NOT Blake's F1 at least there will be one little episode out of eighteen that have aired where the poor F1 that isn't Sam will get to hear Blake say those words to her on screen. That will give me hope for another girl being the F1. Until then... I only have 18 episodes to obsess over, all of which do nothing but remind me that Blake has fallen for Sam. As he says, REALLY fallen...

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:26 pm

AEF wrote:I really do see what you are all saying about Sam and Blake's relationship and the way he has gone off script with Sam. There are a few things that are holding me back from coming fully on board;

- Two things from Sam's sm; "At the end of the day... this is what really matters! Hanging out with my cheeky little monkey" and her best day in her life comment with friends
- the comments by the girls about Lisa's off camera connection and how they would frequently catch each other's eye, it was like Lisa was looking out for him
-the kindred spirit comment about Lisa although did also say this about Chantal
-Blake pushed Lisa probably not quite the same way as he has Sam, asking Lisa at the end of the HT if she could see more than just dating and when she said she could see a future, he pushed her again and she said she was ready to go to the next level, he said he was "blown away" by her answer and it was the first time, he could "possibly" see a future.
-whatever he said to and about Louise at the end of her HT was cut

I guess overall it depends how much in love with Sam he is at this point as to whether anything that happens in South Africa could be a game changer.

Thanks for sharing AEF I always appreciate us keeping multiple sides of the story open - that way we're always exploratory and sleuthing. imho jess was one of the biggest contenders in terms of Blake's emotional depth of attachment to her and I would go far enough to say that his feelings were strong enough for her that her interactions and dates with him are still really hard for him to watch back, in an interviewbout a week ago he admitted it's all "too fresh, raw...it's really personal -- there were really really strong feelings. if you broke up with an ex you wouldn't want to go see them immediately" and that only a week ago he'd started to watch...I really think he's referring to Jess' dates with him and now that they're winding down he was able to admit that he's now slowly starting to watch -- how much of a coincidence is it that Jess' prominence dropped around the same time he's begun watching?...what this also says is that he is comfortable watching the epi's recently being aired (most of these have sam is front and center with the other F3 also visible vs. Jess) & apparently this has not been "fresh/raw/painful" like it would be for watching an ex as he described...

in terms of intensity of emotions I am assuming it must not have been as emotionally intense for the other two F3 for him cos he's not reeling from the fresh/raw intensity of watching the dates that he couldn't watch them.... (i think this is one more post-show clue that sam is F1 cos his scenes with her are the most emotionally raw and intense)

I think with Louise what he had is the dream of a beautiful life as a supportive husband and wife that take care of each other and build a loving home for kids that appeals to him - I think she makes him feel loved, cherished and nurtured and the appeal of that is strong -- it's part emotional-part mental but it's also partly what he's likely craved so much for a long time growing up (esp since his dad was absent) - i do think that shaped his dreams for his future and he deeply has that desire for it...with Lisa I think it's the more goal oriented appeal and the "kindered spirit"/friendship and comfort that is a big appeal to him - I also think Lisa's sweetness and warmth makes him feel good, comfortable - i do think he can be himself with Lisa and he feels really good around her...that they'd be this couple that'd build each other up in life and challenge eachohter to take each other far while loving and supporting...

I think these are both dreams that are extremely appealing especially because he is likely also physically attracted to both....and they both fulfill a lifelong desire for family. the catch is -- with sam there's an almost inexplainable depth of connection where they connect on a much more deep -- essence level of who they are as human beings minus the trappings of worldly goals and dreams. I think deep down based on the things they value and have experienced - they have the capacity to connect and understand each other...it's evident in how he seems to even "lose" himself and be totallyyy unselfconscious while with her...all those screen caps we took of blake's face point me to that direction that his "social mask" is not even something he thinks about while with her and he's totally unselfconscious forsaking coming across however he might come across

I picked out two things that stuck to me that made me think of this... in a preliminary interviewBlake was asked to described what love is...

he said early signs of love - "when your breath catches in your mouth a bit and your heart starts to speed up and you all of a sudden forget what your name is..."
I do believe there are several times where he described what he has with sam is what would have them both "lost in the kiss" I do also think he and jess had that when they felt like they escaped into a bubble together...the difference being imho with jess the chemistry creates a fog/cloud of disorientation and attraction while with sam i think they both become more intimate and exposed ...i think they each push the other to peel off their masks with each other not only because of the attraction but because of the chemistry that's beyond physical as well

I think Blake is an emotionally intelligent guy and what he described as "losing yourself" while with someone is an intangible thing of feeling unselfconscious/free/invincible/fully vulnerable but also happy -- so far I think his mask comes down while with sam...and used to with jess cos the attraction caught them unawares... i would even say the trappings of life weren't primary to the mind while with either them but where as with jess they never got to the point of discussing and taking it to the next level cos they got lost in a fog of attraction (jess admitted as such in a recent interview where she said they got so distracted every time they'd meet that they wouldn't even discuss serious things)...with sam i think both of them become exposed as their true selves so they share certain desires in life and connect to a point they both naturally progressed in that direction...and both wanted to take it to the next serious level ...blake was pushing sam to commit to him by exposing her feelings (gosh the guy wants her to tell him she loves him SO badly laugh out loud) while sam was pushing blake by saying "i thought last week we'd gotten to the serious end of the stick" when she described her discontent when the intruders came in...

in either case I do think Blake might have KNOWN with Sam hence what he said about how he feels about here being different from anyone (on their second date) -- I'm a bit split in my reasoning here about Blake possibly having the feeling of knowing sam was it early on and hence setting it up for her to be more open and pampered and even trying on rings with him and exploring the appeal of the other women... the only reasoning that works to make sense of these two things is that sam was his undeniable connection and he HOPED she would love him/want him back (which he only got to find out about after that bachelor pad conversation with lisa present) but I also think blake through life experience knows that LOVE IS not enough and that all the things around it also help make it work...up till that point he was sensing it could be  sam with the deep emotional connection and was trying to push it deeper with jess... the other ladies also gave him the option at the life he wanted and the appeal being strong enough and love not being enough he continued to explore...i think he was smart/practical/have gone through diff relationship enough to realize that there's a chance sam might not have been ready to fully let go and be in love with him and jess not ready to build a life with him and so i think he moved forward. when sam told him she was falling in love...things changed a bit and he started going for broke (big risk + big reward -- though it could be argued he was already doing that by giving her so many dates and roses which the other girls can obviously see) ... I think all of these things will be unveiled slowly if not in the coming episodes then in post season interviews

i'd said there's a chance he used rhetoric with the media by saying he was exploring with multiple women and kept an open mind thrughout and it not exactly true -- i think it's truer than I originally thought but mainly i think cos he's ready for a life long love and if the girl he wants isn't and can't give him the love he needs i think he's mature enough to know that he has to walk away. i think we'll continue to see the complexities and unravel them as the season closes...

anyhow all this to say -- there are multiple sides to this story and i do think the appeals were there from multiple angles...the question is will blake follow his heart with several unknowns/unexplainable connection(risking heartbreak), follow his mind and build a great companionship or follow his mind + desires and build a family -- want to add one last thing that I do think he's ready for committment and building a family and what he has with the ladies I think with each of them can grow into love even if it's not instantaneously making him forget his name...that's my humble opinon..i think with sam he's not in control -- he's falling and it scares him...with the other ladies i think he is walking in eyes wide open and i do think he can see himself happy with them....

Last edited by emusha on Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:41 am; edited 4 times in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:42 pm

emusha wrote:
I think with Louise what he had is the dream of a beautiful life as a supportive husband and wife that take care of each other and build a loving home for kids that appeals to him - I think she makes him feel loved, cherished and nurtured and the appeal of that is strong -- it's part emotional-part mental but it's also partly what he's likely craved so much for a long time growing up (esp since his dad was absent) - i do think that shaped his dreams for his future and he deeply has that desire for it...with Lisa I think it's the more goal oriented appeal and the "kindered spirit"/friendship and comfort that is a big appeal to him - I also think Lisa's sweetness and warmth makes him feel good, comfortable - i do think he can be himself with Lisa and he feels really good around her...that they'd be this couple that'd build each other up in life and challenge eachohter to take each other far while loving and supporting...

I'm not going as deep as all the rest of you. I based my decision on the family visits. All 4 girls state family is everything to them. I just could not see Blake relaxing and being himself at Louise's home. The repartee was not as fun, laughter-filled and smiley as what we saw with Sam. At Lisa's home, it just seemed superficial to me. A very nice lunch with a very nice family but no deep connection. At Sam's home, it was normal - fun, laughter, good food, good conversation. Blake just beamed at Sam's home. At Jess's home, he knew he was sending her home and was so considerate to her parents. Interesting that I thought I heard Jess say something about a sister but obviously she presents as an only child.
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:24 pm

emusha wrote:

i'd said there's a chance he used rhetoric with the media by saying he was exploring with multiple women and kept an open mind thrughout and it not exactly true -- i think it's truer than I originally thought but mainly i think cos he's ready for a life long love and if the girl he wants isn't and can't give him the love he needs i think he's mature enough to know that he has to walk away. i think we'll continue to see the complexities and unravel them as the season closes...

To this, I have vacillated as to how much this was the script handed to him by the producers or this is truly what went down. I do believe he was truly in the moment with each of the girls on their dates, however I think as you said only with Jess and Sam did he truly have that unexplainable attraction. And we know with men, it's about when they know they know versus women are usually more open to exploration and fall in love over time. So I do think he knew that there was something tangible with Sam and Jess early on but he kept an open mind staying true to his genuine character and a true testament of his maturity like you said.

emusha wrote: anyhow all this to say -- there are multiple sides to this story and i do think the appeals were there from multiple angles...the question is will blake follow his heart with several unknowns/unexplainable connection(risking heartbreak), follow his mind and build a great companionship or follow his mind + desires and build a family

You wrote down my thoughts exactly on this. I am sounding like a broken record here because I am repeating myself. If it was just for the sake of companionship since he is ready for marriage etc. I think he could have done without the proposal, making that sort of decision when there is no pressure to do so is mind boggling to me but then I am not Blakey boy giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:31 pm

Norcalgal wrote:
I'm not going as deep as all the rest of you.  I based my decision on the family visits.  All 4 girls state family is everything to them.  I just could not see Blake relaxing and being himself at Louise's home.  The repartee was not as fun, laughter-filled and smiley as what we saw with Sam.  At Lisa's home, it just seemed superficial to me.  A very nice lunch with a very nice family but no deep connection.  At Sam's home, it was normal - fun, laughter, good food, good conversation.  Blake just beamed at Sam's home.  At Jess's home, he knew he was sending her home and was so considerate to her parents.  Interesting that I thought I heard Jess say something about a sister but obviously she presents as an only child.

I agree with lots of your thoughts. Here's what I thought when watching Blake on the hometown dates...

Louise's home/family - Blake seemed awkward with the family and looked like he felt out of place. Very posh, very proper family, still lovely, but very formal. The fact that he spilled the champagne shows he was extremely nervous because he was surrounded by people he usually is not. Blake's world is humble beginnings and he looked out of his element but it was still entrancing to be sure to be exposed to a family and world like Louise's. Did not initiate conversation with the family as much as respond to questions. Blake sits next to Louise, very much a suitor position.
ETA: Blake was nervous about putting on a good impression. He felt like he did enough to have the father's blessing, a big achievement for him as being a potential husband for Louise. Louise and Blake talk predominantly about their relationship and Louise's states how easy it was with her family.

Lisa's home/family - Blake seemed a bit more relaxed than at Louise's but definitely felt separated from the parents (especially by the dad who served him his food while Blake was sitting down... the photo on the bachelor website confirms the awkwardness of this... it was as if the father was coming across as alpha male and a bit controlling... was weird.). Blake looked uncomfortable with the parents, but more relaxed with the sister and Lisa. It definitely was not as formal due to sitting outside by the water. Did not initiate conversation with parents as much as respond to questions. Blake sits next to Lisa. Very much a suitor position.
ETA: Blake was nervous about making a good impression. He seemed like he felt like he did a good job but was not too focused on the parents and obtaining their blessing or approval that much. Blake and Lisa talk about themselves and their relationship as Blake is leaving.

Sam's home/family - Blake was himself, very relaxed. He freely initiated conversation without needing questions asked when sitting at the dinner table. He looked like he fit it, like he felt like he was one of the family. Sam's sister and ESPECIALLY her husband had a huge role to do with that (Sam's sister's hubby seemed so, so sweet. I think that Blake is a gentle giant and prefers to display his sweeter side, his more tender side. It stems from being raised by females.) Very casual and informal setting. Even though the house was really nice there was a homey, relaxed, chaos that Blake seemed to just beam at being a part of. Blake sits across from Sam, very much 'part of the family' position.
ETA: Blake was nervous about being accepted and living up to being the role model that Sam had told him she views him as and wants him to be. He got verbal confirmation from the youngest boy, Sam's sibling, that he had his approval and was a good guy. Blake felt honoured to be seen in that light as a role model and not just a potential husband for Sam (approval he quickly obtained from Sam's sister so didn't even need to work for it other than say he was falling for Sam). So for him Sam's visit was not just about gaining approval as Sam's potential love partner/husband but being a part of a family. When Sam's sister Chris tells Sam that Blake had told her that he is looking to be part of a family. And Chris let him know he is welcome to join their big one. Blake asks Sam if she can see him coming back and being a part of her family. That is very telling. For Blake, hometowns were as much about being part of a family as finding a lasting love.

You hit the nail on the head Norcalgal. It really is about both with Blake finding a family and a wife. It just depends what Blake wants to be a part of more and with whom.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:48 pm

Norcalgal and AllAboutLove, did you also pick up on the friendly banter between Chris (Sam's sister) and Blake. I thought it was brilliant (Yay I have Sam to thank for my use of the word brilliant these days Smiley ) that she went in for the big questions right away and the way Blake laughed and said "straight to it", he really was at ease surprisingly at the house where there was the largest # of folks in attendance.

Does any one know what Sam's older brother Jeff teased her about when she asked them what they thought him, first impressions? They didn't zoom in on Sam's face but she started laughing hard so I thought he called her out on something, thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:04 pm

mercieme wrote:Norcalgal and AllAboutLove, did you also pick up on the friendly banter between Chris (Sam's sister) and Blake. I thought it was brilliant (Yay I have Sam to thank for my use of the word brilliant these days Smiley ) that she went in for the big questions right away and the way Blake laughed and said "straight to it", he really was at ease surprisingly at the house where there was the largest # of folks in attendance.

Does any one know what Sam's older brother Jeff teased her about when she asked them what they thought him, first impressions? They didn't zoom in on Sam's face but she started laughing hard so I thought he called her out on something, thanks.

Yes, it was lovely! Er, brilliant! Haha. Very at ease. I think because Chris is a lot like Sam. Both are forthright and upfront but they are so easy going and approachable when doing so that they put Blake at ease.

Sam asked her siblings "so what did you guys think of him, did you like him?" and Jeff, responded "sure, he has a nice handshake" and everyone started laughing ....

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:13 pm

Norcalgal wrote:
emusha wrote:

I'm not going as deep as all the rest of you.  I based my decision on the family visits.  All 4 girls state family is everything to them.  I just could not see Blake relaxing and being himself at Louise's home.  The repartee was not as fun, laughter-filled and smiley as what we saw with Sam.  At Lisa's home, it just seemed superficial to me.  A very nice lunch with a very nice family but no deep connection.  At Sam's home, it was normal - fun, laughter, good food, good conversation.  Blake just beamed at Sam's home.  At Jess's home, he knew he was sending her home and was so considerate to her parents.  Interesting that I thought I heard Jess say something about a sister but obviously she presents as an only child.

good points norcalgal -- I do also think the goodbyes were worth looking at...

with louise blake was "together" she initiated the kisses and he returned them...she got quiet emotional and he got formal telling her it's great for her to have shown him where she grew up...i don't know if more was said but the body language from him was that he was holding himself a bit. he told louise he'll miss her too when she told him she'll miss him - i think that's real but not in an intense yearning

with lisa blake was patient and responsive - i think he got excited when she opened up to him and the kiss was great -- it was a sweet goodbye and it showed the level of respect and affection they share for each other ...i wouldn't say blake was ELATED  but he was certainly happy -- i think this moment felt like it was pretty early on for a relationship's progress that it JUST had a monumental shift into something serious while maintaining it's lightheartedness -- there was a moment of possibities

with sam blake was on a very intense roller coaster ride and it was all written on his face -- at first he was floating on a happy cloud -- beaming wide and intently listening as she says she can see herself completely investing in this... he then showed patience when she expressed her difficulty and then looked emotional, vulnerable and intimate when he asked her whether she can see him coming back and whether she was really really excited by it...he wanted to know her true feelings and thoughtfully and tenderly tried to pull it out of her - almost understanding how she might need to be but him also needing to know cos of his own feelings...then later when she maintained her being closed off he looked hurt - a bit crushed/in pain when she wouldn't even be physically/verbally affectionate with him...cos all he seemed to want was for them to close on the high from the HTD by sharing with each other that "falling in love" feeling...he looked like a little puppy that'd been kicked saying "love me love me" he didn't relent, getting a kiss before walking away as he said this was the last time he'd see her in a while -- he looked like someone who was going to miss her a lot and wanted to take away something with him to ease the missing...

Last edited by emusha on Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:22 pm

Ooo Emmm Geee. :yes: Emusha, your post-HTD analysis of Blake is SPOT ON!

The puppy thing? I actually SC Blake's face. He gets that furrowed brow a LOT with Sam. (He got it on the first episode with her when they chatted). He raises his eyebrows up (which is body language for sincerity, vulnerability, earnestness) and his forehead wrinkles and he totally looks like a little boy/puppy saying as you stated "love me, love me".

DId you also notice that it looked like he wanted to continue the kiss but Sam ended it very quickly? And she walks away without looking back and all he does is seem to look back longingly?.... Aahhhh
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 73 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 60 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

+36
Beckecek
HodanG
Sundy
california90
AllAboutLove
thirteen
Niccy77
4health
Dutchy23
JJJ
eves_2072