SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Page 25 of 73 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 49 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Post by AEF Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:14 am

Not sure if you have been reading Ali's blogs and who is writing them but they have been closely similar to edit
http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/ali-blogs/ali-blog-7
Ali talks about the week that got hearts racing

Hi!

Last week Lisa put the moves on Blake at the cocktail party, this week she’s off to the races! I thought she’d get the one-on-one and I’m so glad she did. You can see the chemistry really building between them and they’re obviously getting comfortable expressing their feelings. Blake saying he’s open to the possibility of moving to Queensland because he respects how much Lisa loves her family made my heart melt.

The girls clearly didn’t love hearing about the massage part of the date though. It’s such a fine line because you want to share your experience but at the same time you don’t want the other girls feeling jealous or weird. Lisa was maybe a bit too upfront about it but I don’t think she did it to upset anyone.

Is Jess finally showing glimpses of jealousy? Seeing her face listening to Lisa – definitely! I always used to think to myself ‘I just need to concentrate on my own connection with Tim, nothing else matters,’ but jealousy is instinctive in those situations. The trick is keeping it under control!

That’s something the girls just couldn’t seem to do on the group date. Personally I think Jess is doing everything right, and I definitely don’t think Chantal playing spokesperson and confronting Blake after the Ghost Tour was the way to go – she wasn’t even there!

It’s great to see Louise coming out of her shell a lot more – she’s staking a claim for Blake’s affections in a big way. Has there ever been a solo date where a kiss happened that quick, and in a tub full of grapes? Their chemistry is so genuine and Blake clearly appreciated Louise saying she can see herself falling in love with him.

It’s so hard to know when the right time to confess those kinds of feelings is; the girls are probably still scared it won’t be reciprocated. It’s only really when you get to the stage where you realise he likes you just as much that you become confident enough to lay your feelings on the line like that.

Blake wanted the girls to help give something back, and the Heart Foundation ad was a great way to do it. I agree, Sam and Lisa’s ad was definitely the best – those two are hilarious, I could totally see them getting work as a comedy duo!

The Masquerade Party turned the traditional Rose Ceremony on its head and must have been a scary situation for the girls. They couldn’t believe Blake chose Laurina over Chantal, and I think her cold reaction was a defence mechanism. You don’t have to be happy for her but come on girls, at least pretend not to be quite so shocked! It just goes to show that at this stage, no one’s place in Blake’s heart is guaranteed.

Ali xoxo

AEF

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Post by AEF Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:51 am

Norcalgal wrote:Last year's AFTR was cute - they had Tim's friends and family in a hotel suite and Anna's friends and family on another floor suite.  Then at the end, they brought both together for a big party.  Excellent idea!  I don't recall any previous b'ettes being there - maybe, just can't remember.  You can check it out on deli shows.co - search for The Bachelor Australia and Tim's entire season is there.

After the FRC, there was a pre-recorded "reunion" (ATFR) show where they had all the women, Rochelle, Tim and Anna (http://www.yourtv.com.au/blog.aspx?blogentryid=1161837&showcomments=true) How do you think the episodes will be ordered from now?

episode 15 & 16 - down to F4
episode 17 - HT down to F3
episode 18 - FS down to F2
episode 19 - WTA?
episode 20 - MTP, LCD, FRC, ATFR

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:23 am

http://www.watoday.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/the-bachelors-blake-garvey-on-the-kiss-that-didnt-make-the-cut-20140916-10hosq.html

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:18 am

thanks for sharing aef!

it's interesting how he said that he's only now starting to watch a little bit cos it's too raw and "would you meet your ex right away?" so watching the interactions unfolding now seems less "raw and painful" than before? that might be an indicator for him being comfortable with watching the interactions in recent episodes which is strange since it seemed to be that the "raw emotions" for the multiple girls he had feelings for tend to tone down according to what he's hinting??

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2750495/It-s-raw-The-Bachelor-s-Blake-Garvey-hints-heartbreak-reveals-t-watch-year-s-s-painful.html

I found this radio interview of jess also interesting - jess isn't watching the show and... actually she slipped up and used past tense to say "was" vs "is" which was actually a clue that she may not have been picked-- her whole behavior during this kiis interview didn't seem like someone in love with blake:

http://kiis1065.com.au/shows/breakfast/videos/is-jess-the-one

I wonder if Blake is referring to watching interactions with Jess which were all too real so he didn't want to bring up raw emotions by watching but now that there are less and less jess intense interactions he can watch more?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:50 am

Norcalgal wrote:Blake rewards Sam with a date or a group date rose whenever she opens up to him.  If I were Lisa, Louise or Jess, I'd be wondering why I was there as from what we're seeing it's the Sam show.  All this stuff with Jess is just filler IMHO.  Sam has been holding back physically - maybe she's waiting to see if he fits in her family before she is passionate.

his recent interviews hint that there were strong feelings for multiple girls...from him bringing it up to describe why he found it too raw and emotional to watch i think i'd believe him...I wonder if it's apparent who the front runners are (to the other girls esp Laurina hehehe). I do think the girls talk a lot about their connections with blake to each other and so the way the girls view each other's relationship with blake might also be influenced by what they share.... I'm still curious to see how Blake acts after the chase for Sam subsides now that she's been completely open and vulnerable. his body language was somewhat off with her right after the ghost date (week that Jess had his full attention) he looked guilty and a bit detached. I do also think there are quite a few moments that aren't being shown (like the kiss with laurina during the bowling date which was shown in the opening previews of this whole show). In either case I think it comes of as the Jess show to the girls more than anything else esp cos Sam is so unsure of her connection with him. I think Zoe and Laurina are falling behind much more than the other girls...and Louise and Lisa are popping to the front as long-term wife material while Jess and Sam were there at the front and Jess maintained the lead but now with Sam "disarming" (I think Blake was actually scared of falling for her and getting hurt) things might change slightly...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:54 am

hahahaha awesome bingo!
http://www.mamamia.com.au/rogue/mamamias-bachelor-bingo/
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:58 am

emusha wrote:hahahaha awesome bingo!
http://www.mamamia.com.au/rogue/mamamias-bachelor-bingo/

laugh out loud This is a fantastic idea! I have visions of posting live during epi nights and seeing "Bingo!!" "Bingo!!" "Bingo!!" "Bingo!!"

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:34 pm

emusha wrote:I think Zoe and Laurina are falling behind much more than the other girls...and Louise and Lisa are popping to the front as long-term wife material while Jess and Sam were there at the front and Jess maintained the lead but now with Sam "disarming" (I think Blake was actually scared of falling for her and getting hurt) things might change slightly...

Ditto thinking that Blake may have worried about wanting something Sam could not reciprocate. Not sure if I see them together though.
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:56 pm

Norcalgal wrote:
emusha wrote:I think Zoe and Laurina are falling behind much more than the other girls...and Louise and Lisa are popping to the front as long-term wife material while Jess and Sam were there at the front and Jess maintained the lead but now with Sam "disarming" (I think Blake was actually scared of falling for her and getting hurt) things might change slightly...

Ditto thinking that Blake may have worried about wanting something Sam could not reciprocate.  Not sure if I see them together though.

I think whatever happens in their next dates will be pivotal for them cos it's almost been working upwards toward that up to this point...both of them have been so nervous and guarded so far... which hints at the depth of the feelings/level of risk for heartbreak or maybe not...

I don't think we're actually seeing Blake the normal dude on the streets and how he is to be honest -- we're seeing him pretty much listening and absorbing the experience so I find it hard to put him with any girl cos his personality is not really showing through -- he comes across as pretty bland and lacking personality and it could be him and any girl really.... what are his interests/quirks/what makes him tick etc... He's a romantic guy sure...(why Jess is an appeal to him) he's a fun-loving laidback guy (why sam would appeal to him)...he's a guy who values and wants a great family (why Lisa and Louise would appeal to him...) but I find it hard to really pin him down...

The main clue I'm finding about him is him talking about certain people as his "kindred spirit" which I think Chantal and Lisa fit under...

PS actually on second thought my sense is Lisa would be a great fit if she was truly interested cos she has "the list of attributes"

Who can you see him with actually?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:51 pm

emusha wrote:
I think whatever happens in their next dates will be pivotal for them cos it's almost been working upwards toward that up to this point...both of them have been so nervous and guarded so far... which hints at the depth of the feelings/level of risk for heartbreak or maybe not... AGREE

I don't think we're actually seeing Blake the normal dude on the streets and how he is to be honest -- we're seeing him pretty much listening and absorbing the experience so I find it hard to put him with any girl cos his personality is not really showing through -- he comes across as pretty bland and lacking personality and it could be him and any girl really.... what are his interests/quirks/what makes him tick etc... TOTALLY AGREE WITH ALL OF THIS

The main clue I'm finding about him is him talking about certain people as his "kindred spirit" which I think Chantal and Lisa fit under... actually the interview with Lisa where she said he asked her what she liked to do and voila the racing date appeared is a clue as well as discussing they are both entrepreneurs. Not everyone can be handle the ups and downs of entrepreneurship

PS actually on second thought my sense is Lisa would be a great fit if she was truly interested cos she has "the list of attributes"

Who can you see him with actually?
I am perplexed! I could see him with Lisa (providing we see some interest on her part or Louise or maybe Sam. Definitely not Jess

I actually adore Sam but not sure about she and Blake.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:16 pm

Smiley

for blake -- louise seems a bit conventional/conservative and also for an "Entrepreneur" type - i see her as the type that'd pair well with a hotshot business executive or some sort of ambitious upwardly mobile professional (particularly cos she's invested in her career so much and is now ready to settle)....she doesn't seem as free flowing as some of the other girls when it comes to life planning

Yea...lisa has all the attributes but is she into it? Sam we haven't heard talk about her life plans/career plans so far so it's hard to compare

Wish we got to see more of the real blake!!!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:35 pm

http://www.seafmtas.com.au/devonport/leeandjess/interviews/45701-seafms-lee-and-jess-teamchantal
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 73 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 49 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

+36
Beckecek
HodanG
Sundy
california90
AllAboutLove
thirteen
Niccy77
4health
Dutchy23
JJJ
eves_2072