SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Page 49 of 73 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 61 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 49 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Post by emusha Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:22 pm

allforlove that moment of goofiness made me like sam's family so much!! they seem so soo silly particularly the gusto with which they all were laughing!! same thing happened at the dinner table when sam said she doesn't know to do a toast and Chris' husband said cheers and they all cracked up -- just precious how silly and goofy they are!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 49 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:38 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Ooo Emmm Geee.   :yes: Emusha, your post-HTD analysis of Blake is SPOT ON!

The puppy thing? I actually SC Blake's face. He gets that furrowed brow a LOT with Sam. (He got it on the first episode with her when they chatted). He raises his eyebrows up (which is body language for sincerity, vulnerability, earnestness) and his forehead wrinkles and he totally looks like a little boy/puppy saying as you stated "love me, love me".

DId you also notice that it looked like he wanted to continue the kiss but Sam ended it very quickly? And she walks away without looking back and all he does is seem to look back longingly?.... Aahhhh

Re the bolded, I have watched that last kiss many times now already!!! Wow, it was cut short but very passionate beatingheart , and the agony they were both in was on full display. Again I say, God help the F1 if it's not Sam; the producers left too much in that will be very disturbing IMO and raise some questions, I sure would feel like second choice at this point.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:43 pm

Okay so this is going to sound really strange (maybe?) but Blake's expressions toward Sam remind me of Gilbert Blythe toward Anne Shirley from Anne of Green Gables. If you have watched this you will know what I mean. If not, then... well, you are missing out! Haha.

Regarding the goodbye with Blake and Sam... It is as if he has both devastation, hope, yearning, confusion,... the works written across his face as he said goodbye to Sam. As if he was in physical pain. (I swear my stomach knotted up watching his face and the way he acted towards Sam.)

Even at the dinner table. He literally was gazing with adoration/worship across the table to Sam.

She really doesn't get how much he cares (understandable considering the circumstances). And I think that that confuses more than frustrates Blake. He just wants to be enough for her and yet he realizes that Sam is someone that doesn't think she is enough for him. What a dilemma. Haha.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:46 pm

emusha wrote:allforlove that moment of goofiness made me like sam's family so much!! they seem so soo silly particularly the gusto with which they all were laughing!! same thing happened at the dinner table when sam said she doesn't know to do a toast and Chris' husband said cheers and they all cracked up -- just precious how silly and goofy they are!  

I know! I wanted to be a part of their family too! So sweet! They just seem like a very loving family and so at ease with one another. So much love for one another it was palpable.

From laughing with Sam's family to me barely being able to breathe while watching Blake say goodbye to Sam? I can empathize with Blake because I ran the gamut of emotions with him...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:54 pm

mercieme wrote: Re the bolded, I have watched that last kiss many times now already!!! Wow, it was cut short but very passionate beatingheart , and the agony they were both in was on full display. Again I say, God help the F1 if it's not Sam; the producers left too much in that will be very disturbing IMO and raise some questions, I sure would feel like second choice at this point.

This! That is the exact word to describe what was happening. Absolute agony. If I felt it just by watching it, the atmosphere around them must have been so thick with agony that poor Blake couldn't even stand on his own two legs. He was literally leaning against a wall/embankment!

He has had that look (not as intensely as when saying goodbye to Sam on her HTD) but with her on the Fairy Tale date, while on the Yacht Date... when telling her it would feel terrible if she left during The Newbies/Intruders Episode (which is the moment I realized there is something HUGE going on with Blake. I recognized the look on his face getting her to talk to him was so raw.)

So I am with you concerning anyone else but Sam being F1. How terrible for them!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:03 pm

One last thing before I take a break from this obsession, haha I want to know the outcome already cantstopl

Any idea why the producers allowed Blake to go off script so much? Is it because they want him to come across authentic? I am calling it now, Blake has been one of the most genuine bachelors maybe Sean from the US series will be the all time most genuine.

In the US version it just seems that there is no way they will allow a bachelor to be that forthcoming with their emotions as Blake has been allowed to do so far. Also it seems that Tim from the first Bachelor AU season came across as very scripted from some of the comments I read. So not sure if this season with Blake has more to do with who Blake is in reality and the producers decided to just let him be.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:59 pm

OKay so GO HERE to see all the screenshots/screencaps (SC's whatever, haha) of Blake at Sam on the hometown date...

The one photo/SC I put on there with Blake looking at Sam across the table? Priceless!!!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:42 pm

mercieme wrote:One last thing before I take a break from this obsession, haha I want to know the outcome already cantstopl

Any idea why the producers allowed Blake to go off script so much? Is it because they want him to come across authentic? I am calling it now, Blake has been one of the most genuine bachelors maybe Sean from the US series will be the all time most genuine.

In the US version it just seems that there is no way they will allow a bachelor to be that forthcoming with their emotions as Blake has been allowed to do so far. Also it seems that Tim from the first Bachelor AU season came across as very scripted from some of the comments I read. So not sure if this season with Blake has more to do with who Blake is in reality and the producers decided to just let him be.

I have a theory about this, but if it all comes to naught we can just throw it out. Haha..

I truly believe that Blake is the MOST genuine bachelor ever! Period. Full stop. (unless he doesn't choose Sam. Then I need to be evaluated as well as him, haha)

There is a reason the producers have made the show the way it is. 

Blake fell so hard and so fast for Sam that try as he might he could not pretend otherwise. And try he did to pretend. He kept saying, even in recent interviews, when he was asked if he knew early on he had found the one if that is hard to get that person out of your mind when you are on other dates Blake responded by saying that doing that would make him crazy so he separated every date and girl in his head as best he could to give them his undivided attention. And so Blake really, really tried to fall in love with anyone OTHER than Sam. Sam's hesitancy probably played a role in making him feel that that it was okay doing so because why give all of himself to her with so little chance of getting all back? (Note this is Blake's *focus* with Sam throughout the show). So Blake is there putting time and space between him and Sam by going on many other dates, having physical attachments and connections with other girls but not earth shattering ones an emotional level. Physical? Oh yes. Chemical? most definitely! Emotional? Soul to soul? No. Only with Sam. And Blake states from the get go how he identifies with her. He also tells her in the episode before the hometown dates that Sam can read him really well.

So regarding the Producers they had to tread a very fine line of trying to tell a love story other than the Blake and Sam story. This proved too difficult and it has become obvious even with their editing that Blake was so in love with Sam that the only way the producers could edit the show to not make it so obvious was to take Sam out of the picture because she was there from the get go. And they couldn't do that since there would hardly be a show without her in it since she essentially IS the show.

Blake was so besotted he didn't even realize he had it written all over his face... and so he constantly went off script with her. While I do believe the Australian version doesn't base their show on drama for drama's sake and that they care about credibility (as seen with last season and this one where the FS dates, there is no sex) that is not the total reason. Blake threw them for a loop and I honestly believe that the reason they brought in the new girls/Intruders was because he had shown his cards too soon and too fast with Sam when he said on his first date with her that she would be so easy for him to fall in love with.

For the show, for Blake, for everyone, everything changed on the New Girls/Intruder date. Separating Blake from Sam after their first initial date wasn't working completely. Yes, Blake was physically attracted to others, especially with Jess, but there was something else going on with Sam. Bringing in the new girls totally backfired on the producers. They thought this would add a wrench in Blake's focus on Sam and instead it only made Blake totally go off script. I mean, the guy was so raw and stripped down, he was literally shaking and tearing up at the thought of Sam leaving.

Maybe his head, at the time, never realized why he was reacting this way, but his emotions were gone. No matter what, there was No. Way. Blake. Was. Going. To. Let. Sam. Leave. He just couldn't. His instinct wouldn't let him. His heart wouldn't. Maybe he couldn't even connect it all then but HE KNEW it was her. It is why he tells Amber when he lets her go... "When you know, you know."

I actually had some of my guy friends watch the episode when the new girls arrive and give me their feedback concerning Blake FIGHTING FOR Sam to stay. When they saw him pleading with her to stay, my male friends immediately and without hesitation said it was GAME OVER! They said that the rest of the girls might as well have packed their bags and called it a day. If Blake was not contractually obligated to do the show he would have made his choice then and there and to hell with the consequences. And that is what he was doing by going off script... to hell with the consequences... BIG risk... BIG reward!

And why? Because only an absolutely besotted/smitten guy is going to fight to keep a girl that is not even wanting to stay! To FIGHT FOR a girl that is in the exact same boat as everyone else?!! Yet, she is giving up and acting like she is the only one that is going through this process at this level when there is a ROOM full of other girls.

Sam's behaviour toward Blake has been a major criticism by some viewers toward Sam because they think she was immature when in reality she was standing up for her own heart and thus Blake had no choice but to reveal where HIS lay. And THAT is what my male friends said sealed the deal right then and there. In FRONT OF EVERYONE, Blake essentially takes out his heart and lays it at Sam's feet. He doesn't care who knows, he doesn't even know what he is doing, he only knows that SAM MUST STAY!

The Blake that was pleading with Sam to stay was a Blake that NO ONE,  and I mean NOT ONE of the girls had ever seen before! (or ever see again, other than Sam).  And my guy friends said if a guy fought for another girl in public like that, the other girls will know immediately they don't stand a chance. They will ALWAYS be less than. They kept telling me that they thought the other girls were NUTS for not leaving. What girl STAYS with a guy who has publicly fought for another girl? Every one of those girls in that room looked SHOCKED! SHOCKED at the Blake they saw!

Blake had tunnel vision and all he saw was Sam. He kept talking about 'the one' and 'in the end' and there it all came out in an unscripted, raw, subconscious stream of need.

And that is the difference between Sam and the other girls. 

Blake may want or desire the other girls but he NEEDS Sam. She is almost like air to him. He breathes differently when he is in her presence.

You can watch the moment he went off-script and showed whom he was truly pursuing at 41:44....

As corny as this sounds, when I first watched Sam and Blake and their journey, I immediately heard John Legend's song "All of Me" playing in my head.. 

Honestly... it summarizes for me Blake's feelings toward Sam...

"All Of Me"

[Verse 1:]
What would I do without your smart mouth?
Drawing me in, and you kicking me out
You've got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down
What's going on in that beautiful mind
I'm on your magical mystery ride
And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright

[Pre-Chorus:]
My head's under water
But I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

[Chorus:]
'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, ohoh

[Verse 2:]
How many times do I have to tell you
Even when you're crying you're beautiful too
The world is beating you down, I'm around through every mood
You're my downfall, you're my muse
My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues
I can't stop singing, it's ringing, in my head for you

[Pre-Chorus:]
My head's under water
But I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
And you give me all of you, ohoh

[Bridge:]
Give me all of you
Cards on the table, we're both showing hearts
Risking it all, though it's hard

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
And you give me all of you

I give you all of me
And you give me all of you

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:38 am; edited 5 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:18 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:

I actually had some of my guy friends watch the episode when the new girls arrive and give me their feedback concerning Blake FIGHTING FOR Sam to stay. When they saw him pleading with her to stay, my male friends immediately and without hesitation said it was GAME OVER! They said that the rest of the girls might as well have packed their bags and called it a day. If Blake was not contractually obligated to do the show he would have made his choice then and there and to hell with the consequences. And that is what he was doing by going off script... to hell with the consequence... big risk... big reward!

Your guy friends hit the nail on the head. They validated a strong belief of mine that when a guy knows he knows, that's just how men are wired. And your guy friends do bring up a good point; is it possible that the girls discussed the fact that Blake fought (in his own words verbatim he said: I really really like Sam and I knew the time had come for me to fight in order to keep her here) for Sam and the producers chose not to show it. The only person that talked about the time investment that Blake put into Sam to get her to open up was Zoe and this was when there were 6 girls remaining and Laurina also said something when there were 5 girls remaining. I am willing to bet the girls discussed the possibility of it being "game over" as your guy friends rightly put it IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:02 pm

So I watched the HTD between Sam and Blake for the upteenth time and I am not sure if any of you will agree with me but there is a HUGE dynamic shift that took place from the New Girls episode and onwards concerning Sam and Blake.

Honestly, it almost comes across as if Sam is the Bachelorette and Blake is one of her suitors. Totally him pursuing her from that point onwards. (You can even notice at Rose Ceremonies, Sam never did the giggly "Yay" arm jiggle thing anymore when she got a rose. She just says, "Thank you.")

With all the other girls Blake is The Bachelor, they are pursuing him, but with Sam he is the bachelor pursuing The Bachelorette. His behavior, demeanor, everything actually reminds me of the very first Bachelorette USA with Trista and Ryan. Ryan fell hard just like Blake has. And I think it is confusing because he ACTS like he is on The Bachelorette with Sam but he is, in fact, The Bachelor.

Any thoughts on this? Just came to me when I watched the clip of them again.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:29 pm

hey guys new to this party but sam's Instagram had a pic of family posted saying "at the end of the day this is what really matters" as her first post after the show then she called another day he favourite ever so is she screwing with us or maybe she isn't the F1?? just something to ponder Smiley ps hope he picks Lisa or Sam x

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:34 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:

With all the other girls Blake is The Bachelor, they are pursuing him, but with Sam he is the bachelor pursuing The Bachelorette. His behavior, demeanor, everything actually reminds me of the very first Bachelorette USA with Trista and Ryan. Ryan fell hard just like Blake has. And I think it is confusing because he ACTS like he is on The Bachelorette with Sam but he is, in fact, The Bachelor.

Any thoughts on this? Just came to me when I watched the clip of them again.

I agree, I have watched all the scenes so many times because you have all motivated me to start looking for all the signs that may be hidden. In any case for the US version, they say watch for who the bachelor is chasing to have a clue as to who the F1 is and that seems to align with what Blake is doing with Sam.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 73 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 61 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

+36
Beckecek
HodanG
Sundy
california90
AllAboutLove
thirteen
Niccy77
4health
Dutchy23
JJJ
eves_2072