SELECT CONTENT

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 33 of 74 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 53 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by mnmhooked Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:26 pm

LOL to Alanna. Sorry I'm new at this and can't figure out how to reply to a specific post. That did make me laugh out loud. Totally bored in the summer time if you can't tell.

mnmhooked

Back to top Go down

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by Maddy Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:27 pm

Thanks for the news, SLA!  yes 

Alanna wrote: I'm more likely to believe Meryl and Jlo have a thing than Maks and Jlo.
 laugh out loud 
I'm more likely to believe Meryl and Maks have a thing than Maks and Jlo... :winkie:
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:30 pm

mnmhooked wrote:Sorry I'm new at this and can't figure out how to reply to a specific post.

Just hit quote at the top of a specific post.  Smiley
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhooked Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:36 pm

On my phone and there is no "quote" showing. There was something else in the help section that isn't showing up if I'm on my phone, but thanks, Maddy.

mnmhooked

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:58 pm

I think Maks is over flings.  He is ready to settle down with wife and kids playing on the lawn of his castle...  That was from one of his interviews a little while ago.  I really think that Meryl fits his ideal family life and he seems gaga over her.

Last edited by iamreal2u on Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:04 pm

I don't know if Len was serious about his retirement next year...maybe Maks will become a judge instead of him?  question 
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhooked Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:43 pm

Totally agree with iamreal2u.

mnmhooked

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:00 pm

I also totally agree with iamreal2u. One of the things he said he liked most about Meryl was her genuineness - he said he didn't even know if that was a word and it is.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhooked Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:49 am

Exactly.....he said no Hollywood in her. No hey look st me I just won an Olympic gold, just normal. Either he really was a good actor, which I don't believe was the case here or he himself was being genuine as well.

mnmhooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:02 am

iamreal2u wrote:I think Maks is over flings.  He is ready to settle down with wife and kids playing on the lawn of his castle...  That was from one of his interviews a little while ago.  I really think that Meryl fits his ideal family life and he seems gaga over her.
I think so too! He just has changed a lot and seems to be in a different place in his life than before and she's like his perfect woman, warm, kind, but tough enough to handle him and a fellow artist and performer. I just have trouble imaging either of them with better fits.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:15 am

Came across this conversation on some site:
What do you make of the rumors that Maks is dating Jennifer Lopez? Those rumors have been swirling since early April ... I wondered if they would resurface now that DWTS is over, and sure enough, they are back.

He’s said numerous times in the past that JLo was his celeb crush and he geeked out over performing with her at AMAs last year. He was so ecstatic it was adorable.
But I will say that if you’ve actually been paying attention, then this story isn’t at all surprising. The media didn’t pull this out of thin air…
And I also remembered that JLo was his celeb crush and he was ecstatic performing with her and didn't even remember anything after that...:eyesigh: 
Extra also reported about that today, they said that JLo hosted some party and Maks was there and that JLo was in NY today... question

Last edited by Maddy on Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:22 am

Alanna wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:I think Maks is over flings.  He is ready to settle down with wife and kids playing on the lawn of his castle...  That was from one of his interviews a little while ago.  I really think that Meryl fits his ideal family life and he seems gaga over her.
I think so too! He just has changed a lot and seems to be in a different place in his life than before and she's like his perfect woman, warm, kind, but tough enough to handle him and a fellow artist and performer. I just have trouble imaging either of them with better fits.

IDK but I think the kind of chemistry these two have together doesn't come around but maybe once in a lifetime and I really would hate to see them not get together.  

Last edited by SLA44 on Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 74 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 53 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+37
GrahamGal
provenceguy
Maddy
Newto
Linds911