SELECT CONTENT

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 34 of 74 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 54 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by SLA44 Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:26 am

Maddy wrote:Came across this conversation on some site:
What do you make of the rumors that Maks is dating Jennifer Lopez? Those rumors have been swirling since early April ... I wondered if they would resurface now that DWTS is over, and sure enough, they are back.

He’s said numerous times in the past that JLo was his celeb crush and he geeked out over performing with her at AMAs last year. He was so ecstatic it was adorable.
But I will say that if you’ve actually been paying attention, then this story isn’t at all surprising. The media didn’t pull this out of thin air…
:eyesigh: 
Extra also reported about that today, they said that JLo hosted some party and Maks was there and that JLo was in NY today... question

Well maybe JLo is in NY today but Maks is in India. And when was this party supposed to have happened that JLo hosted?
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by Maddy Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:44 am

SLA44 wrote:Well maybe JLo is in NY today but Maks is in India.

Lizzie Grubman tweeted today: Thanks for coming out to see @MaksimC at the Taj Mahal in AC!
When he was in AC??? question 
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhooked Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:45 am

IDK either. Seems strange that last week he and Upton were supposedly getting back together, this week JLo. I have no doubt he was ecstatic to be able to dance with JLo. I would be ecstatic to even be in the same room. That performance was also a year ago. Things and people change. But who knows. DWTS is TV so maybe they were just really good at performing for the cameras. I will believe it when he says it.

mnmhooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:51 am

SLA44 wrote: And when was this party supposed to have happened that JLo hosted?  

They didn't say that, just mentioned about it...

SLA44 wrote: I think the kind of chemistry these two have together doesn't come around but maybe once in a lifetime and I really would hate to see them not get together.

When after dwts season everybody was talking about their chemistry Tom Bergeron said yes, they were tight, but he hadn't noticed any sexual chemistry between them, just a very deep personal connection...
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:01 am

mnmhooked wrote: I will believe it when he says it.

I don't believe it yet...but when he started dating Peta I knew about it before anybody started talking about it, coz they were leaving the Grove together and you could see they were together...so far there is no even a picture with JLo together, so we'll see...

Last edited by Maddy on Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhooked Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:01 am

Max also did say he and Meryl come from different worlds/planets, etc. IDK there are just so many little off camera things that say a lot. The only reference of JLo and Max together that I saw was after Val's bday party which she came to with Tony and Leah. She is a friend of Leah's. I guess my big concern all along is him fitting in Meryl's world and her in his. Leah and Tony are both pretty worldly. Leah, i think, was the first one to show Meryl the picture of val and max in the People layout, right after they had won. Real life.....fairy tale. I'm waiting to see. JLo is big time.

mnmhooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:11 am

mnmhooked wrote: She is a friend of Leah's.

Right, she is and Extra mentioned today that Leah might have been instrumental...well, that she did some matchmaking...
we'll see...well..the more I think about that...at first it sounded completely crazy!!!  stupid 
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:29 am

Maddy wrote:
SLA44 wrote:Well maybe JLo is in NY today but Maks is in India.

Lizzie Grubman tweeted today: Thanks for coming out to see @MaksimC at the Taj Mahal in AC!
When he was in AC??? question 

He was in AC on June 7th and on an airplane headed for India on June 8th.
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:37 am

Maddy wrote:
SLA44 wrote: And when was this party supposed to have happened that JLo hosted?  

They didn't say that, just mentioned about it...

SLA44 wrote: I think the kind of chemistry these two have together doesn't come around but maybe once in a lifetime and I really would hate to see them not get together.  

When after dwts season everybody was talking about their chemistry Tom Bergeron said yes, they were tight, but he hadn't noticed [/b[b]]any sexual chemistry between them, just a very deep personal connection...

I think he was just covering up for them like Mark Balas and Val were trying to do. Mark said he did not want to be a part of that conversation or something of that effect when asked in an interview after the show was over when Meryl and Charlie were in NY promoting Puffs Softpack. Maks said himself that what they had was real and he wasn't that good of an actor. I'm beginning to feel like this is turning into  deadhorse .
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:22 am

Thanks, SLA.

PEOPLE:
The recently single singer has been busy promoting her latest studio album A.K.A. (out June 17), but she's found a little time for Dancing with the Stars pro Maksim Chmerkovskiy, sources tell PEOPLE.
Lopez, 44, met the dancing hunk, 34, through her best friend Leah Remini and her DWTS partner Tony Dovolani, but the two have been taking it slow due to work commitments.
"He danced with her at the [American Music Awards last November] and they kept in touch," a friend of the singer's tells PEOPLE.
Says another source who knows both Lopez and Chmerkovskiy: "They are friends and have been talking."
Indeed, Lopez – and Remini – were on hand for Maksim's brother Val Chmerkovskiy's 28th birthday in Los Angeles in late March.
So will the duo be out and about as a full-fledged couple any time soon? "I think they could. Who knows what will happen?" muses the Lopez pal.  

Doesn't sound like anything serious... no idea
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:05 am

Jennifer Lopez and Maksim C are Just Friends ....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

One person who definitely does want the friends to get together is Lopez's BFF Remini. Another source tells Us, "Leah is trying to play matchmaker with Maks and Jennifer," adding, "She's really egging it on and encouraging it."
However, the first source insists, that the pair are strictly platonic.

Good! She needs to try her hand at being single for awhile!
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhooked Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:34 am

Saw that too. Watched the AMA video. Articles made it sound like they "danced together" and someone had mentioned their chemistry. He was part of the dance troupe and lifted her at the end and that was it. C'mon mnm make a move.

mnmhooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 74 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 54 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+37
GrahamGal
provenceguy
Maddy
Newto
Linds911