SELECT CONTENT

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 65 of 74 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 69 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 65 Empty Re: DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by LibbyBell Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:56 pm

SLA44 wrote:Maksim Chmerkovskiy
23 minutes ago
Got to see this one! Finally! Thanks for breakfast @meryledavis

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

How sweet! I've been patiently waiting for an update on these two! So glad they are still keeping in touch. I continue to wish them both the best whether it is as a couple or not. I love them both!

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 65 Empty Re: DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by MissLittle Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:43 pm

... and all is right in the world, again.
MissLittle
MissLittle

Female Posts : 666

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:09 pm

Maks' tweet from this morning:

Follow

Maksim ChmerkovskiyVerified account
‏@MaksimC
One of the ones that got it right...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It really is a good article and I agree with him they got it right.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:24 pm

GMA
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:18 pm

Season 18 winner @meryledavis sending some love to the new cast.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:24 pm

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:04 pm

I found this on one of the Maks fan sites:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

1) Maks and Meryl WILL Return: Give yourself a moment to rejoice, M&M shippers! The DWTS Season 18 winners will be in attendance tonight, along with Meryl’s Olympic partner Charlie White (who’s gotten engaged and chopped off his fluffy locks since the finale). While Maks and Meryl won’t be dancing (at least that’s what I’ve been told), they will be there to kick off the new season, along with fan favorites Amy Purdy, Danica McKellar, and more. I get the feeling that the producers would like Maks and Meryl to return to the dance floor for an encore at some point this season, but don’t expect that right away—there’s not enough time in the early weeks and the producers want to work on the new partnerships first.

Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:39 pm

Good to see them together! :cutesmile!:
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:33 am

From Maks' fan FB page:

SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:05 am

I miss Maks and Meryl on that dance floor! Gorgeous pic of them. Maks- :fanningfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:19 am

Is it just me and my old crotchety self, but I just want to put a comb to his hair? Still adorable, but the hair looks like he just rolled out of bed....of course, that is a whole other image...

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:41 am

Maks's IG : the same pic as above of the fan's FB....Great to see them together  :cutesmile!:

maksimc
10 hours ago
Bang! @meryledavis and I think that y'all should vote...and vote for @iamvalc and @janelparrish !

since im not following much, could someone enlight me, what is the 'status' of their current relationship?...anyone? Praying . TIA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 74 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 69 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+37
GrahamGal
provenceguy
Maddy
Newto
Linds911