SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by SLA44 Fri May 30, 2014 6:31 pm

atem wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:This could be yes.

Here's the link to his insta. I already see our sophie has posted a comment

http://instagram.com/p/ol6SPQG_Bv/

I'm getting a "This page does not exist" when I click on that link. :pout 

Try highlighting just the web address without the url parts.

Thanks, that worked! :yes:
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by nd4reality Fri May 30, 2014 6:43 pm

Sorry about the bad link guys. I didn't check and just posted.  Embarressed! 

What do you think of the vid ? Isn't he cute ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri May 30, 2014 7:03 pm

I can't view the video on my iPad.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri May 30, 2014 7:05 pm

nd4reality wrote:I am in the minority on this board when I did not see something so horrible between Andi and Marcus on the HTD.

She not only was holding on to his hand with both of hers but their fingers were entwined.
So I don't get it. Plus they were clearly in a public place, possibly be aware of a camera on their walk  so how much PDA would do do ?
Nikki and JuanP kept the pds to a min on their public ep7 date last season also so I really cannot read this great distance with Andi myself.
ND, where are the pics of Marcus on the HTD?? I looked on the RS site and didn't see any HTD pictures. I'm not a member of his site and I didn't register either. So I do I get to the pictures?
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri May 30, 2014 7:08 pm

Oh I Don't see anything wrong with his HTD..they were holding hands ate a cupcake.Talking.I mean they were at the mall for heaven sakes!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri May 30, 2014 7:24 pm

2observe wrote:
nd4reality wrote:I am in the minority on this board when I did not see something so horrible between Andi and Marcus on the HTD.

She not only was holding on to his hand with both of hers but their fingers were entwined.
So I don't get it. Plus they were clearly in a public place, possibly be aware of a camera on their walk  so how much PDA would do do ?
Nikki and JuanP kept the pds to a min on their public ep7 date last season also so I really cannot read this great distance with Andi myself.
ND, where are the pics of Marcus on the HTD??  I looked on the RS site and didn't see any HTD pictures.  I'm not a member of his site and I didn't register either.  So I do I get to the pictures?

You don't need to be a member of his site - did you go back several articles to around April 22nd or so. They should still be on there.
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 30, 2014 7:32 pm

Try this. Marcus IG

http://instagram.com/p/ol6SPQG_Bv/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri May 30, 2014 8:07 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
2observe wrote:
albean99 wrote:I haven't been keeping up with posts. Is there a pic of Marcus at the ball game? Not sure what this means though. Isn't it well after filming ended?

Still disagree that you can tell anything from pics taken in a public place by RS of all people. I can't imagine the producers didn't know he was there. Did he go in disguise?  giggling Obviously something wasn't right because Marcus didn't get a rose but I don't think we know for sure what it is yet.
Bean, we have no SC proof that Marcus didn't get a rose on HTD, and the only HTD SC we have is of Chris.  I'm really curious as to why there is only one HTD SC at this point.   :WAVEY: 

2observe, can you point me to this picture?  Thanks
It's in the SC thread. In the Season Preview, there is a SC of Andi about to kiss Chris and the background looks like a farm. So, posters speculated that it is Chris' HTD.
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri May 30, 2014 8:43 pm

SLA44 wrote:
2observe wrote:

ND, where are the pics of Marcus on the HTD??  I looked on the RS site and didn't see any HTD pictures.  I'm not a member of his site and I didn't register either.  So I do I get to the pictures?

You don't need to be a member of his site - did you go back several articles to around April 22nd or so.  They should still be on there.
Thanks, I finally found them. I was looking for a picture tab (like the video one) so that's why I didn't find them the first time. However, there was nothing that indicated to me that he wouldn't get a rose. They look like they were deep in conversation and to me that's a good thing.
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri May 30, 2014 9:08 pm

nd4reality wrote:Sorry about the bad link guys. I didn't check and just posted.  Embarressed! 

What do you think of the vid ? Isn't he cute ?

Yes he is very cute!! And we get to see a lot of that cuteness on Monday night! :Drool: 
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri May 30, 2014 9:09 pm

2observe wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
2observe wrote:

You don't need to be a member of his site - did you go back several articles to around April 22nd or so.  They should still be on there.
Thanks, I finally found them. I was looking for a picture tab (like the video one) so that's why I didn't find them the first time.  However, there was nothing that indicated to me that he wouldn't get a rose.  They look like they were deep in conversation and to me that's a good thing.

That's what I thought too.
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri May 30, 2014 9:22 pm

2observe wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:
2observe wrote:
albean99 wrote:I haven't been keeping up with posts. Is there a pic of Marcus at the ball game? Not sure what this means though. Isn't it well after filming ended?

Still disagree that you can tell anything from pics taken in a public place by RS of all people. I can't imagine the producers didn't know he was there. Did he go in disguise?  giggling Obviously something wasn't right because Marcus didn't get a rose but I don't think we know for sure what it is yet.
Bean, we have no SC proof that Marcus didn't get a rose on HTD, and the only HTD SC we have is of Chris.  I'm really curious as to why there is only one HTD SC at this point.   :WAVEY: 

2observe, can you point me to this picture?  Thanks
It's in the SC thread.  In the Season Preview, there  is a SC of Andi about to kiss Chris and the background looks like a farm.  So, posters speculated that it is Chris' HTD.

oops, sorry, I read that wrong, I thought you meant beyond HTD...wish we had some of those SCs. Thanks! Embarressed! 

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

+68
mimzy4u
stuckinsc
Luvstruck
Eagle Eye
MiniDiva