SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by atem Thu May 29, 2014 10:19 pm

He posted he was with friends Memorial Day weekend. He wasn't with Andi.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by richmondrose Thu May 29, 2014 10:22 pm

atem wrote:He posted he was with friends Memorial Day weekend.  He wasn't with Andi.

... and I think Andi posted she was with her sister.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu May 29, 2014 10:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Rose, your Rrrrr made me forget about the Rod Stewart concert I'm going to.  rotfl 

yes  You can daydream about Marcus during Rod's "Do you think I'm sexy". Very apropos  :yes: 

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 29, 2014 10:26 pm

atem wrote:He posted he was with friends Memorial Day weekend.  He wasn't with Andi.

Yes he was with friends. I'd like to know where he was from around April 23rd according to the filming schedule, that is when F4 was let go.

I also want to know why he's wearing an LA Dodgers ball cap on that boat.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu May 29, 2014 10:26 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:Help!...Q to all...is this IG a fake account?

Chloep wrote: his Instagram: http://instagram.com/m_grodd/# (de-activated as of 03/20)

its still listed on the page 1 of his first thread sad

NO: That's a fake account that was created by somebody yesterday... His handle used to be @m_grodd. He deleted his account when he left for filming. Now, instead of turning his old account back on he created a NEW one http://instagram.com/marcus_grodd#.

Last edited by chloep on Thu May 29, 2014 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 10:31 pm

nd4reality wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
2observe wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Referring to being gone so long, posted 2 days ago.

marcus_grodd
2 days ago
Miracle he sits for me since I have been gone for so long.
Very interesting....... yes 

So, turned out to be true that he had locked in a basement , eh, sequestered after HTD RC? giggling

(removing the picture of adorable Miracle sorry doggy)

Muras - please get your facts straight  giggling . He was not in a basement - he was in an attic.

My grandfathers house had an attic which had a terrace on the side and we used to go up there to sleep on very hot nights as kids.

So possibly those producers allowed him to sun tan on a terrace.  :Clap: (this whole thing is fricken hillarious. Poor Marcus).

On a serious note, he looks happy, he's promoting the show so its all good. yes

This is what i love the most about this board (well, besides speculating giggling) : an endless inspirations of some serious hoot  lolpanda 😆 

I have my own take regarding Marcus promoting the show: either he is the 'actual' F1 or he is indeed going to do BIP sad

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu May 29, 2014 10:37 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Yes he was with friends. I'd like to know where he was from around April 23rd according to the filming schedule, that is when F4 was let go.

Didn't his handler post a photo from Dodger Stadium shortly after the f4 RC?

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu May 29, 2014 10:38 pm

jcrbil wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Really? Just another one to add that he's F4.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 10:44 pm

chloep wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:Help!...Q to all...is this IG a fake account?

Chloep wrote: his Instagram: http://instagram.com/m_grodd/# (de-activated as of 03/20)

its still listed on the page 1 of his first thread sad

NO: That's a fake account that was created by somebody yesterday... His handle used to be @m_grodd. He deleted his account when he left for filming. Now, instead of turning his old account back on he created a NEW one http://instagram.com/marcus_grodd#.

Gotcha. Thx 4 clarifying Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 10:47 pm

atem wrote:
jcrbil wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Really?  Just another one to add that he's F4.

Or.. To mislead us to think he was left at F4...laugh out loud  :crazed 

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu May 29, 2014 11:01 pm

Picture at Dodger Stadium, 4/26

http://iconosquare.com/p/707505220677332702_16583386

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 29, 2014 11:15 pm

Thanks! I didn't know that. I'll put that in the facts thread!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

+68
mimzy4u
stuckinsc
Luvstruck
Eagle Eye
MiniDiva