SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by 2observe Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:22 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Rolly wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

Andi feels the need to reconnect with Marcus and decides to sample the best Brussels has to offer with him. Marcus opens up to her with a stunning admission. The couple taste everything from mussels to Belgian waffles as this earnest bachelor continues to profess his love to her. Over dinner at the spectacular Palais de Academies, Marcus shares details of his painful childhood. Andi is touched by his willingness to talk about such a private memory. There is romance in the air as things heat up after dinner. But will this all add up to a hometown date?

Regarding bolded #1...I hope I don't cry next week when he tells his tale.
Regarding bolded #2...TPTB better show us Mrcus fans what we want!

Do you think the stunning admission and the painful childhood details are different things? I think they might be. Does anybody have a clue as to what these are?!? I didn't know how much my heart can take of the Marcus sadness.  :tissuebox Andi better be nice to him....maybe that's what "things heat up after dinner" is. Oh my that guy can kiss! :Drool: 

And she really likes it. In fact I was watching none of them have got as much 👅   as he has from her. And believe me I watched them all carefully. She is careful to keep her mouth closed except with Marcus.
I would think that Andi would only give her tongue to her F1.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:24 pm

^^^ Yeah - hasn't happened  Suspect. With either of the other guys.
More  👅 in the upcoming episode with Marcus.

Its no wonder that she is still  :Drool:  over him post season.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:12 pm

Rolly wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

Andi feels the need to reconnect with Marcus and decides to sample the best Brussels has to offer with him. Marcus opens up to her with a stunning admission. The couple taste everything from mussels to Belgian waffles as this earnest bachelor continues to profess his love to her. Over dinner at the spectacular Palais de Academies, Marcus shares details of his painful childhood. Andi is touched by his willingness to talk about such a private memory. There is romance in the air as things heat up after dinner. But will this all add up to a hometown date?

Do you think the stunning admission and the painful childhood details are different things? I think they might be. Does anybody have a clue as to what these are?!? I didn't know how much my heart can take of the Marcus sadness.  :tissuebox Andi better be nice to him....maybe that's what "things heat up after dinner" is. Oh my that guy can kiss! :Drool: 

Oooh, good question! Yes, I think they are 2 different things. I think the stunning admission is that he has never been love before. (Pretty sure the preview showed him saying that he has never felt this way before.) The sad childhood memory I have no clue about. In all of our late night phone conversations and snapchatting, he's never brought up anything about his childhood to me.  Hugesmile 
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:37 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
Rolly wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

Oooh, good question!  Yes, I think they are 2 different things.  I think the stunning admission is that he has never been love before.  (Pretty sure the preview showed him saying that he has never felt this way before.)  The sad childhood memory I have no clue about.  In all of our late night phone conversations and snapchatting, he's never brought up anything about his childhood to me.   Hugesmile 

spitcoffee 

I peppered the fan thread with some more pretty if you all want to go pay homage.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:39 pm

Stunning admission ? Any speculations on what that might be ? I feel bad that they open up on national TV (Dylan etc.) and then are promptly booted soon but then realize that in a twisted way that is therapy for them and helps them to move on.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:51 pm

nd4reality wrote:Stunning admission ? Any speculations on what that might be ? I feel bad that they open up on national TV (Dylan etc.) and then are promptly booted soon but then realize that in a twisted way that is therapy for them and helps them to move on.
The only admission that stunned Andi was the fact that he was going to leave before he got his first 1 on 1 date.  So could be that he admits that he's ready for marriage???  I don't know. no idea  ETA: Marcus was the only shown getting the "Are you ready for marriage" question on the lie detector test.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:49 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
Rolly wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

Oooh, good question!  Yes, I think they are 2 different things.  I think the stunning admission is that he has never been love before.  (Pretty sure the preview showed him saying that he has never felt this way before.)  The sad childhood memory I have no clue about.  In all of our late night phone conversations and snapchatting, he's never brought up anything about his childhood to me.   Hugesmile 

he told me in one of our conversations. i guess we just have a better connection than the two of you do.  Hugesmile 

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:07 pm

gabriele wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:
Rolly wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

he told me in one of our conversations. i guess we just have a better connection than the two of you do.  Hugesmile 

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:30 am

i'm just teasing ya mia. you can have him. well, maybe i should wait until next epi and see a bit more of him before i decide.  Hugesmile he's the only one this season who i'd be attracted to even a little.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:49 pm

Ladies stop fighting over Marcus. Pretty sure he can snapchat both you guys at the same time. His other co-contestants certainly do.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:12 pm

nd4reality wrote:Stunning admission ? Any speculations on what that might be ? I feel bad that they open up on national TV (Dylan etc.) and then are promptly booted soon but then realize that in a twisted way that is therapy for them and helps them to move on.

Only thing I know of his childhood, besides that they lived in different countries, is that he is the baby of the family, being 10 yrs younger than his siblings.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:15 pm

He's adopted ? IDK just throwing out something wild.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

+68
mimzy4u
stuckinsc
Luvstruck
Eagle Eye
MiniDiva