SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 62 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by Eagle Eye Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:02 pm

I like Jill a lot, and I like Marcus too, but how does she possibly think that declaring your love in the fifth episode is a good idea? There's no way it's anything more than "bubble love" at this point (true for all of them, I realize) and I can't believe she doesn't see that. I'm surprised she's not a little more skeptical about how genuine his feelings are.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 62 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by 2observe Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:17 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:I like Jill a lot, and I like Marcus too, but how does she possibly think that declaring your love in the fifth episode is a good idea? There's no way it's anything more than "bubble love" at this point (true for all of them, I realize) and I can't believe she doesn't see that. I'm surprised she's not a little more skeptical about how genuine his feelings are.
What episode did Chris say "I love you" to Des thru his poem?
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:41 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:I like Jill a lot, and I like Marcus too, but how does she possibly think that declaring your love in the fifth episode is a good idea? There's no way it's anything more than "bubble love" at this point (true for all of them, I realize) and I can't believe she doesn't see that. I'm surprised she's not a little more skeptical about how genuine his feelings are.

We will have 2 episodes to go. :yes: 

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:43 pm

2observe wrote:
What episode did Chris say "I love you" to Des thru his poem?
No idea, but I'm sure someone will tell me!

I just think it's interesting that Jillian, having been through this whole process herself and having acknowledged that she wasn't really, truly in love at the time of her and Ed's engagement, wouldn't be rolling her eyes at all these super-early declarations of love. Marcus likes Andi a lot... A LOT? Sure. He feels good about where their relationship is going? Absolutely. But he's in love with her? No way.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:56 pm

But his "love" for Andi would make for good heartbreak and a typical potential Bachelor storyline if he weren't on that damn BIP!  hmmm
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:29 pm

Alanna wrote:I forgot about his job, I guess his htd will make it look creepy to Andi who is the most "clean cut" (I can't find the right word) girl we've had. As for Jill, I think since she lived through her own Josh, she has a different perspective.

What is his creepy job? IDK about it.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:42 pm

nd4reality wrote:
2observe wrote:Jillian sees what I see.  Gooooooo Marcus!!!!!

She made excellent points on both Nick and Josh also and has said basically what some of us have been saying.

You must remember with Jillian her "Picker" was off during her season. Reid was the guy she was constantly trying to get to admit he loved her like Andi is with Josh she just wanted the sure thing and ended up with cheater Ed. When Reid came back & proposed in the end she wavered but Chris H talked her into staying with Ed, I never forgave Chris H for that.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:03 pm

I thought CH really pushed for Ed, too. 
I didn't/don't care who she picked, but I always thought it was wrong for CH to involve himself.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:07 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I thought CH really pushed for Ed, too. 
I didn't/don't care who she picked, but I always thought it was wrong for CH to involve himself.

Kasha, it came off to me like that too. It was when I started to stop trusting CH.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:35 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
Alanna wrote:I forgot about his job, I guess his htd will make it look creepy to Andi who is the most "clean cut" (I can't find the right word) girl we've had. As for Jill, I think since she lived through her own Josh, she has a different perspective.

What is his creepy job?  IDK about it.
i had to go find out. he works for a cryotherapy company. basically, you get exposed to super cold temps (-200 to -250 degrees F) to heal disease. brrrrr. haha. they might well have a field day with that one.

Back to top Go down

Post by mimzy4u Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:28 pm

Beagle wrote:On the week of the premiere I tweeted Fleiss asking for Marcus to be the next Bachelor. I brought Marcus named up with Millsy (he retweeted) and Elan. Im doing what I can to campaign for Marcus. If anyone else can send the message out it would be great. I would love Marcus as the Bachelor, but I like Chris too, so Im ok with that choice also.

Beagle, you SO have another partner in crime for Marcus to be the next Bachelor. I have mixed feelings in that I want Marcus to be the F1, but what would be even better is to have a whole other season to watch our favorite heartthrob be the next Bachelor. It would be something to watch with all the attention being placed on our special guy. I want to see him dressed, even more slicked back and schlacked than even now. As sexy and hot as ever. Is that even possible?! Ohhhhh, be still my heart!

The people have spoken--MARCUS AS THE NEXT BACHELOR.  High clap cheerleader 

mimzy4u

Back to top Go down

Post by mimzy4u Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:46 pm

nd4reality wrote:Max - you clearly haven't seen his brother who is highly qualified and a model. :yes: Smiley 

I actually think Marcus has all kinds of possible opportunities in his future, if he wants them. I have seen pictures of his model brother and agree that, "them some dang hot genes in that family." Conrad is hot too, but in a different way. Marcus is more sensually hot. I also believe that Marcus could be a top male model and is very surprised that he hasn't modeled in his past, unless he has and we just don't know about it, which would surprise me. He could model easily and be successful doing it because he wears clothes well. Tall, lean, just the right amount of lean muscle to fill out a jacket. He made that Boyz To Men beige jacket look like a Hugo Boss jacket. OMG! Seriously? The man even has very nice man legs, not overly muscular, and long and shapely. AND no tats! Wow! What a guy! eyedrool 

mimzy4u

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

+68
mimzy4u
stuckinsc
Luvstruck
Eagle Eye
MiniDiva