SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 2 of 84 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 43 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by noobsleuth Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:25 pm

Andi's blog was interesting. It almost all about Nick, even when she began to talk about the drama (which Josh was involved in) she quickly reverted back to Nick and the flowers he sent to her. She also talked about how they did normal couple things (which was also important enough for her to point out) and she even personalized it and talked about dating in Chicago. I'm also a little shocked she made sure that we knew her first kiss with him was actually on the hike and not at the clock tower (why?). I look forward to seeing what develops here. Typically, when a lead didn't pick someone they like to speak generally, "They are the best", "they are the sweetest", but it's never "for me". With Nick, Andi doesn't say, "any girl would be lucky to have him" she's often pointing out reasons he's good for her specifically.

I don't really know what to think about them. The videos from RS have me about 90% convinced that she picks Josh with 10% still holding out hope that she picked Nick. As much as she is driving me nuts this season with her incessant whining, and OTT reactions to the smallest things, I liked her the best with Nick. He's very self aware and seems quite mature so I think that when Andi is around him that rubs off on her as well. All of sudden she's asking great questions and having great conversation and much like in her blog, the drama becomes trivial to her. Forget that Josh (her F1) was on the war path to vindicate his lady... Nick bought her flowers!  giggling 

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 2 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by emad0722 Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:27 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I agree about Nick being the best of the 3(Marcus, Chris and Nick) for the next TB.

Agree 10000000%  Praying 
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:33 pm

Noobs I have said this too..how she wrote her blog talking about how Nick thru this whole show made it like dating in Chicago..Right there we know he is around for the long haul..

I am with you about with the spoilers.not buying them 100%
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:38 pm

noobsleuth wrote:Andi's blog was interesting. It almost all about Nick, even when she began to talk about the drama (which Josh was involved in) she quickly reverted back to Nick and the flowers he sent to her. She also talked about how they did normal couple things (which was also important enough for her to point out) and she even personalized it and talked about dating in Chicago. I'm also a little shocked she made sure that we knew her first kiss with him was actually on the hike and not at the clock tower (why?). I look forward to seeing what develops here. Typically, when a lead didn't pick someone they like to speak generally, "They are the best", "they are the sweetest", but it's never "for me". With Nick, Andi doesn't say, "any girl would be lucky to have him" she's often pointing out reasons he's good for her specifically.

I don't really know what to think about them. The videos from RS have me about 90% convinced that she picks Josh with 10% still holding out hope that she picked Nick. As much as she is driving me nuts this season with her incessant whining, and OTT reactions to the smallest things, I liked her the best with Nick. He's very self aware and seems quite mature so I think that when Andi is around him that rubs off on her as well. All of sudden she's asking great questions and having great conversation and much like in her blog, the drama becomes trivial to her. Forget that Josh (her F1) was on the war path to vindicate his lady... Nick bought her flowers!  giggling 

Good Post  word  I agree  couldnt have said it better. btw, what video?  giggling ..i suspect just like Andi, Nick also loves to prank people... Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:41 pm

Moving these over to this new thread (slightly lightened)

photo 20106D7D-FC6E-4F75-9BCC-FD250BCA00D7_zpstso5kuqz.jpg
https://s1275.photobucket.com/user/cyjb/media/2014-06/20106D7D-FC6E-4F75-9BCC-FD250BCA00D7_zpstso5kuqz.jpg.html

photo F2BC9F4F-923C-4953-A613-08C2A9F7A536_zpsoqinrlzz.jpg
https://s1275.photobucket.com/user/cyjb/media/2014-06/F2BC9F4F-923C-4953-A613-08C2A9F7A536_zpsoqinrlzz.jpg.html

Last edited by notarose on Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:53 pm

emad0722 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I agree about Nick being the best of the 3(Marcus, Chris and Nick) for the next TB.

Agree 10000000%  Praying 

Let me jump in on this as well. He's mature, well spoken, self aware, goofy, humble, great looking, and professionally driven... yes please!  giggling I don't think the bimbos would have a chance, he's so skeptical. I hope as the season progresses I don't change my mind about him.  :yes:

One last thing before I need to send myself over to the fan threads  giggling ... Those caps are very cute and would make great avitars! beatingheart 

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 2 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:55 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:He has a really funny sense of wit and humor. I loved when he said he was engaged "for like, a minute." He's super cute and if he's not her F1 I would be very happy to watch a full season of him as the lead. I actually think he would be the best out of the F4 guys. Marcus annoyed the heck out of me last night and Chris just doesn't do it for me, although he's a sweetheart. Nick seems sweet, but also seems to have an outgoing personality.

ITA!!...i also think Andi naturally gravitates toward him and their convo just seems so easy and natural. I hope he turn out to be the ACTUAL F1.
Him and Andi seems like a great deadly combo to punk/'Fleiss' RS, just as my beloved Chres . i bet they would enjoy it immensely :cutesmile!:.

Mura, I think Nick is converting you  giggling  he does remind me a bit of OUR Chris with his sweet, quirky, dorky self!

Guys I repeat for you.... They would never choose my fav for the next lead. It's like they hate me, so that means Cody with probably be the next lead before Nick. giggling 
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:57 pm

That blog seems to be trying to say - I had real feelings for you Nick. Probably something she is thinking about when one of the most sincere interesting guys on the show calls her phony tonight.....
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:00 pm

brittany4400 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:He has a really funny sense of wit and humor. I loved when he said he was engaged "for like, a minute." He's super cute and if he's not her F1 I would be very happy to watch a full season of him as the lead. I actually think he would be the best out of the F4 guys. Marcus annoyed the heck out of me last night and Chris just doesn't do it for me, although he's a sweetheart. Nick seems sweet, but also seems to have an outgoing personality.

ITA!!...i also think Andi naturally gravitates toward him and their convo just seems so easy and natural. I hope he turn out to be the ACTUAL F1.
Him and Andi seems like a great deadly combo to punk/'Fleiss' RS, just as my beloved Chres . i bet they would enjoy it immensely :cutesmile!:.

Mura, I think Nick is converting you  giggling  he does remind me a bit of OUR Chris with his sweet, quirky, dorky self!

Guys I repeat for you.... They would never choose my fav for the next lead. It's like they hate me, so that means Cody with probably be the next lead before Nick. giggling 

LOL.. true girl..though our Chris is doing a way better in looks dept.  giggling

Dont you dare poke on the lovely poor Cody  Hugesmile . he just got kicked off the choir team on 7th grade!...rotfl

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:01 pm

ok I've caved and changed my avatar.... I'm all in now #teamnick

And Brittany I feel ya he won't do any shows but muscle head Cody will. truth be known though i don't hate Cody as much as I did (obviously he is a meathead but he is growing on me)

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:02 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
Catdwoman50 wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
Count me in agreement as well.

I third the motion!
I think he would make a great one too.

Ditto. I can't believe i'm going to like Nick's personality.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:07 pm

emad0722 wrote:ok I've caved and changed my avatar.... I'm all in now #teamnick

And Brittany I feel ya he won't do any shows but muscle head Cody will. truth be known though i don't hate Cody as much as I did (obviously he is a meathead but he is growing on me)

great avi emad!  cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 84 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 43 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

+62
azuwaza163
sanlee088
Bet2Win
bleuberry
lleyki