SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 3 of 84 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 43 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:09 pm

Isabel123 wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
Catdwoman50 wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I agree about Nick being the best of the 3(Marcus, Chris and Nick) for the next TB.
Count me in agreement as well.

I third the motion!
I think he would make a great one too.

Ditto. I can't believe i'm going to like Nick's personality.

why do y'all rule out Josh as the lead candidate at this point?...what do you all think about him?
i think he is the best candidate of all the F4 so far....(assuming Andi didnt pick him Smiley)

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:15 pm

Just my thoughts in regards to Andi's People blog - I remember very clearly Sean posted in one of his that "Lindsay was quickly running away with his heart" and that was towards the end, or at least half way through the season. He would also post a lot about their similarities and what not and we know he's now married to someone else. I put zero stock into whatever is written in these blogs.

With that being said, I only see two options. She's with Nick or she's with Josh. It's as simple as that for me. In my opinion there isn't anything there with Chris and I do believe whatever she had with Marcus just fizzled out. In his post today RS still is saying he will be doing BIP too.

I think after Juan Pablo's season they're going to go the safe route - which is Chris because they can easily label him as the "All American Boy." Plus, they never pick who I want as the lead, so I doubt Nick will be it.  laugh out loud

Mura - I actually do think Josh would be a good lead because he has that big personality. I find him to be cute, I just wish he'd do something different with his hair. I know people are saying they haven't seen substance with him yet, but he hasn't had a 1-on-1 yet either. I usually base all of that on their interactions on 1-on-1's and not in the five minutes you have at an after party or cocktail party. I think episode 5 will be telling for me. I think it will show us more if he'd be a good lead or if Andi did in fact pick him. If they start to dig deep on that date then it will be hard for someone to convince me that she didn't pick him.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:17 pm

emad0722 wrote:ok I've caved and changed my avatar.... I'm all in now #teamnick

And Brittany I feel ya he won't do any shows but muscle head Cody will. truth be known though i don't hate Cody as much as I did (obviously he is a meathead but he is growing on me)

Great avi!!! If I wasn't already in a committed fan girl relationship with Chris S, I would change mine too giggling 

I have to say it will be interesting to see what happens with Cody and Nick.. What ep does that happen? My only worry is that Andi makes Nick a little too confident and that it rubs some of the guys the wrong way. It seems like Marquel also gets into it with Cody too, so I will wait to see. I guess I just worry Nick could be trying to make this process a little to real, and that may not seem genuine to some of the others... But he has the right intentions!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:18 pm

I agree. Those blogs mean nothing. They are used to lie and spin like always. We don't really know how the Lead is feeling, because the show likes to sugar coat everything.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:18 pm

thanks for the response Ash!...June 16 (episode 5) cant come soon enough! sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:18 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
Isabel123 wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
Catdwoman50 wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I agree about Nick being the best of the 3(Marcus, Chris and Nick) for the next TB.

I third the motion!

why do y'all rule out Josh as the lead candidate at this point?...what do you all think about him?
i think he is the best candidate of all the F4 so far....(assuming Andi didnt pick him Smiley)
Guess I am inclined to believe Josh is the F1...until he isn't.  giggling 
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:22 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
Isabel123 wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
Catdwoman50 wrote:
Piper61 wrote:

I third the motion!

Josh has a kind of "moxy" & charm that would make for a good lead. I think Nick is too esoteric for the role but I really like him because of that. Marcus is starting to get a slightly poor edit and if that continues then his fan status may not build high enough. Chris, I think, has a great sense of humor that we only see glimpses of at this point. I think he has potential (self made man, kind, thoughtful, handsome) but haven't seen enough.
So Josh or Chris would be my picks out of the supposed final 4 at this point.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:24 pm

Notarose - Esoteric is a word I haven't heard in a while. Very apt description. Seems like Josh and Nick camp is starting to form. I haven't yet decided which camp. After yesterday Nick and Josh are too different that I like them both for what they bring. I will be torn till the end.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:41 pm

Nick has become my favorite. I knew I liked his looks but wanted to see how he comes across on tv. So far so good. Loved the date. It was probably one of the most like a real life date that this show has. The flowers were a nice touch also.

I just watched the video of him on a plane today. It looks real but he seems too smart to do that and very convenient that someone who would know about him or the show just happened to be in the only spot where they could film him. I have a hard time with him not being aware that people could hear him especially since they were still boarding. I wouldn't be shocked if it ended up being a foiler but am not holding my breath.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:01 pm

On vacation so can't watch until this weekend, but glad to see my boy Nick got some love.
On thing I found interesting is Andi mentioned Nick made this process so realistic like they were dating back in Chicago in her blog. Lo and behold, Nick tweeted this "@viallnicholas28: Nothing better than Chicago summers http://t.co/liDlgU0Zdy" a couple of days ago. Hmmmm, am I thinking too much ? Or is this all coincidence?
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:27 pm

:frommeto 

From Chris Harrison's blog

Nick took it upon himself to send Andi flowers. I can’t believe as long as we’ve been doing this show that Nick is the first person to send a woman flowers. It was a great move and it made a huge impression on Andi. Well played, sir!

http://popwatch.ew.com/2014/06/02/chris-harrison-the-bachelorette-episode-3-blog-4/

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:33 pm

Right. Sell us a bridge. Producer ploy.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 84 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 43 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

+62
azuwaza163
sanlee088
Bet2Win
bleuberry
lleyki