SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 41 of 84 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 62 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:29 pm

I wish we had a new show on Monday! I know the first 1:1 date with Josh will either confirm their "special" chemistry, or there will be doubt. We need to see more of Nick and Marcus too imo.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by bilolo Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:30 pm

MVMom sorry to read that you've been spoiled, it's annoying but fun now that you're here laugh out loud
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:30 pm

pavalygurl wrote:I don't think we are giving tptb way too much credit only because I think RS has been an annoyance to Mike Fleiss and it's so easy to foil him.
I agree. It would be an easy ploy/joke to pull off. And fun, too! 
For me, this is the most fun of the season so far, seeing how this plays out. 
If it is pure coincidence(and I don't believe in coincidences), then I relish it! If it's a joke/foiler, I relish that, too. 
Nick is an interesting guy to me, so I am glad it involves him and it makes him even more interesting to me. 
He reminds me of this guy:  partytime  I love his energy and mystique!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:34 pm

bilolo wrote:MVMom sorry to read that you've been spoiled, it's annoying but fun now that you're here laugh out loud

So sorry MVMom. Check your PM's! Glad you can join in the fun now!! Hugesmile lolpanda 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:37 pm

If i were Nick and Andi was my girl, i'd not agree to say bad things about her even if it's to fool someone but maybe it's just me.
There are so many things he could do if they wanted to.

Last edited by bilolo on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:37 pm

Only thing is why trash Josh if this was purposely a setup for RS? It makes Nick look bad, why would he want to include that in a video that he knows is going to be seen by a lot of people?
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:38 pm

Beagle wrote:Only thing is why trash Josh if this was purposely a setup for RS? It makes Nick look bad, why would he want to include that in a video that he knows is going to be seen by a lot of people?
There you go! I never thought of that.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:40 pm

Beagle wrote:Only thing is why trash Josh if this was purposely a setup for RS? It makes Nick look bad, why would he want to include that in a video that he knows is going to be seen by a lot of people?

I actually don't think he trashed Josh that bad. It was actually pretty tame for an angry rant.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:46 pm

It certainly doesn't seem like a very cool thing to do, even with a wicked sense of humor. It just seems so close to truth to be joking about it. When Des and Chris learned of the spoiler they thought about correcting it, but decided not to. However, neither went about anything in a negative way. Am I correct in that?
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:46 pm

stuckinsc wrote:

I actually don't think he trashed Josh that bad.  It was actually pretty tame for an angry rant.

I thought he did and he also disrespected Andi too. I agree that if this was a set-up why make yourself look so bad and lie to do it? I am more inclined to believe the story that RS hired someone to be there!!  affraid 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:47 pm

Piper61 wrote:It certainly doesn't seem like a very cool thing to do, even with a wicked sense of humor.  It just seems so close to truth to be joking about it.  When Des and Chris learned of the spoiler they thought about correcting it, but decided not to.  However, neither went about anything in a negative way. Am I correct in that?
especially the fact that they seemed pretty close friends in the house.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:10 pm

We all see things through our own opinion. I found this much nicer then Ben's reaction to Ashley.

I actually felt that Des enjoyed the crap that Brooks got at least at first. Does this mean she did? Who knows? I know that personally I didn't buy the quick turn around of Des being so in love with Chris at the FRC. Now, since I can see that Des does love Chris and see how lucky she is to have him, so I am on board but at the time, nope I wasn't happy with her and didn't like her all that much.

I admit that my opinion colored my reaction to Des. This season, I like all the guys a lot and Andi not so much. So for me, I don't really care who she chooses. Right now, I want her to pick Nick because I actually like her around him. If I see that change, then I probably won't want her with him either. In that case, I will be hoping for F1 to reject her.

I really can't state anything for fact, I have been wrong about things on this show before. I could very well be wrong now, but truthfully, this video is just fishy. It might be the perfect storm, but until Nick says, yup that was me and totally me uninfluenced it will seem weird to me.

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 84 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 62 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

+62
azuwaza163
sanlee088
Bet2Win
bleuberry
lleyki