SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 42 of 84 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 63 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:44 pm

Beagle wrote:Only thing is why trash Josh if this was purposely a setup for RS? It makes Nick look bad, why would he want to include that in a video that he knows is going to be seen by a lot of people?
Not just trash Josh but also his pretty, pretty princess (and we know Andi needs to be the f1's princess or it's not happening)?? I just cannot imagine. Far out theory (to me) is that he's the f2 and is really helping to cover up for the real f1 who is Chris but that he's the actual f1? No way Jose.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by MVMom39forever Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:47 pm

Thanks for everyone's responses to my post and glad to stir up the conversation. The other point I had wanted to make on videos that made me go hmmm was ...

KMART???

What 33 year old guy ... who has a cool fashion sense and makes a great living in software sales and lives in the city of Chicago ... has his wish to just be able to go to Kmart with Andi. That's just humorous in itself.

I noticed that someone posted he re-tweeted something to do with the tv show, Arrested Development. I am a huge Arrested Development fan and think the Kmart suggestion would just go with a very witty sense of humor to suggest that in the real world he wants to hang out with Andi there.

Finally, I didn't find his words about Andi to be bad at all ... calling her stubborn. Big deal! I didn't think "passive aggressive" was necessarily targeted at her. And, if Josh is the next Bachelor, well, I am sure that he'll forgive him for saying that all Josh did was "eat, sleep, shower and poop and had a temper." Really nothing harsh IMO.

Please keep in mind that I am just calling it like I see it and have not fallen in love with any contestant (like last season ... be still my heart Prince Chris 4-ever). I watched night one and picked Josh for next Bachelor and Marcus for F1. At this stage I think she really likes Nick, Josh and willing to give Coach a chance. Marcus is on the downhill. Chris and JJ never made it out of the gate.

So let's keep sleuthing! The only F1 who ever really helped us KNOW that he was F1 is 1F. The evidence was undeniable. I am anxious to see social media evidence and the flight sightings, etc. for both Nick and Josh.

And, who knows, this could be another sham of a season with zero love match and a break up in 3 months so not ready to fall for the fairy tale ... not just yet anyhow.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:55 pm

Kmart was just a metaphor for real life.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:05 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:Thanks for everyone's responses to my post and glad to stir up the conversation. The other point I had wanted to make on videos that made me go hmmm was ...

KMART???

What 33 year old guy ... who has a cool fashion sense and makes a great living in software sales and lives in the city of Chicago ... has his wish to just be able to go to Kmart with Andi. That's just humorous in itself.

I noticed that someone posted he re-tweeted something to do with the tv show, Arrested Development.  I am a huge Arrested Development fan and think the Kmart suggestion would just go with a very witty sense of humor to suggest that in the real world he wants to hang out with Andi there.

Finally, I didn't find his words about Andi to be bad at all ... calling her stubborn. Big deal! I didn't think "passive aggressive" was necessarily targeted at her. And, if Josh is the next Bachelor, well, I am sure that he'll forgive him for saying that all Josh did was "eat, sleep, shower and poop and had a temper." Really nothing harsh IMO.

Please keep in mind that I am just calling it like I see it and have not fallen in love with any contestant (like last season ... be still my heart Prince Chris 4-ever). I watched night one and picked Josh for next Bachelor and Marcus for F1. At this stage I think she really likes Nick, Josh and willing to give Coach a chance. Marcus is on the downhill. Chris and JJ never made it out of the gate.

So let's keep sleuthing! The only F1 who ever really helped us KNOW that he was F1 is 1F. The evidence was undeniable. I am anxious to see social media evidence and the flight sightings, etc. for both Nick and Josh.

And, who knows, this could be another sham of a season with zero love match and a break up in 3 months so not ready to fall for the fairy tale ... not just yet anyhow.

I don't think Josh or Andi are losing any sleep over what he said but i still believe it was disrespectful and you can forgive someone for their words and actions but you never really forget them. Like I said, don't think they really care.  Hugesmile 

I agree about the social media and plan to follow closely! Not sure if there is a lasting love match but time will tell. Keep sleuthing!!!!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:07 pm

nutty1 wrote:Kmart was just a metaphor for real life.

Or product placement. That and Cheetos  hehehe 
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:13 pm

Nick was killing those Cheetos.  giggling 
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:14 pm

He can eat Cheetos in my bed any day!!   Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 42 Tumblr_myxyanDJdi1rkpth0o1_400

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:19 pm

nutty1 wrote:Kmart was just a metaphor for real life.

Yes, but Kmart ... yuck!

I can see Starbucks or dinner or movies or hiking or the gym or walk thru the streets... but Kmart just sounds scripted to me. But, I am an admitted Target snob Hugesmile.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:21 pm

If Josh and MeAndi are together, I sincerely doubt they have given Nick a single thought since the FRC.  They were well aware they had a show to produce and it seems they did their very best to deliver.  

Oh yes ~ nutty1 and Cheetos kitty for the win!

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:24 pm

@ nick_viall28 Look who I ran into last week! The frickin sexy Robot!! Chi is just too small.@thenicksutter #bachelorbuds #loyalty http://web.stagram.com/p/738665381022076711_28313266#KvC5sTPYgytQd8VO.99

photo F3036661-666F-4059-BC8A-B7BBEEA3799D_zpsdkiesmho.jpg

Here we go, the FIR and the final rose from Epi 1.  Full circle.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:49 pm

Didn't RS say all the guys disliked Nick? See, he could be wrong !
Re the video: I am going back and forth. I totally agree with MVMMom , BUT: If it's all set up, why talk about Andi in a not very flattering way? And the timing. I don't doubt the video was taken on 5/11, but keep wondering how reliable the FRC on May 9 is.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:55 pm

sdmom wrote:Didn't RS say all the guys disliked Nick? See, he could be wrong !
Re the video: I am going back and forth. I totally agree with MVMMom , BUT: If it's all set up, why talk about Andi in a not very flattering way? And the timing. I don't doubt the video was taken on 5/11, but keep wondering how reliable the FRC on May 9 is.

RS said he wasn't well liked, which I believe Chloep said wasn't what she had heard and that she heard he got along well with all the guys. Based on this and:

- He facetimes with Bryan (according to Bryan) after every epi and has a hardcore twitter bromance
- JJ said in an interview Nick was his best friend in the house
- Marquel said in an interview he got along great with both Josh and Nick
- Converses with a lot of guys on twitter, Bryan, JJ, Chris, Nick S

I am going to say he was well liked, and RS is getting his information from a certain few.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 84 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 63 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

+62
azuwaza163
sanlee088
Bet2Win
bleuberry
lleyki