SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 6 - Jun 23/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 6 - Jun 23/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 6 - Jun 23/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by torybean Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:29 pm

BKay wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
Retiredswimmom wrote:I have a question for everybody.
What happened to the segment where Andi cried and said something like: "there's no fairy tale. I know it was too good to be true".  Then took the mike off.  We know it was in Venice.  She had the same dress on the GD night. If they didn't show it then it was not relevant?   I'm concluded it she cried over Josh.  

That was last nite and they cut part of it out.  Her feelings are so strong for Josh and she is scared he is not feeling the same way and she broke down.  Nick, Marcus, Chris have all voiced the ILY but not Josh.  So she is scared of getting her heart broken.

Tptb are editing this Josh-Andi lack of trust issue exactly as they did the Arie-Emily issue - and it's probably largely fictional. No telling what wringers they put Andi through at the end of that date and spat with Josh, (Or how much alcohol was consumed) in order to get her to do the meltdown we saw in a preview (or deleted scene?). The longer I watch this show, the more amusing it is to recognize tptb's storyboard.  

I agree word Good Post

torybean

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 6 - Jun 23/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 6 - Jun 23/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Judiful Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:37 pm

I think they edited Josh just the way they wanted us to see him....a little on the grumpy side , and of course Andi looked like she was suffering a major case of pms..If there was any smiles and warm affection shared between them, the editors scrapped them all . What a cover up .. duh 

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:38 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
Retiredswimmom wrote:I have a question for everybody.
What happened to the segment where Andi cried and said something like: "there's no fairy tale. I know it was too good to be true".  Then took the mike off.  We know it was in Venice.  She had the same dress on the GD night. If they didn't show it then it was not relevant?   I'm concluded it she cried over Josh.  

That was last nite and they cut part of it out.  Her feelings are so strong for Josh and she is scared he is not feeling the same way and she broke down.  Nick, Marcus, Chris have all voiced the ILY but not Josh.  So she is scared of getting her heart broken.
CORRECTION, Chris hasn't voiced it yet at all.  He will be telling her that next epi as we saw in the previews, but didn't say it yet.

Yes, but he was falling so hard he had to write her letters. So I think most are considering the letters his declaration of falling in love.

Technically only Marcus said ILY. Nick said he was falling in love. Marcus said he was falling in love by episode 3 and then said ILY.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:39 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Piper61 wrote:So far, there have been no walking skeletons coming out of Josh's closet, and the rest of the story is yet to unfold.  Hugesmile   
I am sorry, but I got the feeling he's hiding something.  Otherwise, why would be be so worried about trust, the lie detector and other things when the other guys are concerned but aren't whining about it.

I don't think he is hiding anything.  Andi is the one having problems because of his type cheating on her.
If he's not hiding anything, then why in the heck is it Andi's problem when all we hear from Josh is the constant whining that it's not fair for him to take the test and about trust issues when ALL of the other guys took the test.  Why is HE the only one having the issue??

Because the others are being accused of their type cheating on her.
Sorry, still don't understand.

IMO, if he's that sour about it and being pissy, then yea, she's going to question the guy.  ALL the guys had relationship, family and other nosy questions drilled into them too...can't give Josh the pass on this one.

But she accuse them of their type be cheaters?  Sure she asked all of them questions but with Andi and Josh it is past trust issues that they both need to overcome.
Sorry, not buying it.  Josh had a perma frown on since the guys were told about the lie detector and he never smiled after that.  The guy is acting pissy and IMO, there is something that he's hiding.  If you are acting the way he is, it's not just because she's asked him a few more questions about him or about her past problems...it is to do with the guy himself.

But is Josh's perma frown as noticeable as MeAndi's grumpy cat frown? I noticed Josh's less.  giggling 
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:16 pm

I wish we could have a thread that was named "totally objective thread". It seems there isn't much true discussion going on, most people just sticking up for their favorites (myself included).  :hidingchair 

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:30 pm

nutty1 wrote:I wish we could have a thread that was named "totally objective thread". It seems there isn't much true discussion going on, most people just sticking up for their favorites (myself included).   :hidingchair 
I don't see objective here, even the most "objective" has a slight leaning to favor (prefer) someone even if it's not what he/she wants :yes: 
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Retiredswimmom Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:41 pm

bilolo wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I wish we could have a thread that was named "totally objective thread". It seems there isn't much true discussion going on, most people just sticking up for their favorites (myself included).   :hidingchair 
I don't see objective here, even the most "objective" has a slight leaning to favor (prefer) someone even if it's not what he/she wants :yes: 

Feelings are subjective. And everybody on this board feels toward one way or another.

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:47 pm

SLA44 wrote:
JBF wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
SueSt wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Sorry, but she has been grilling the other guys too.  To say she hasn't just doesn't make sense.  She's been asking all of the F4 guys their life's story etc so to say that she's only picking on Josh isn't correct.  The fact that Josh can't take things in stride with the lie detector like that tells me he's hiding something...plain and simple and as we have been seeing, it's also a big, HUGE red flag to Andi too.  I just hope that Andi finds it before it's too late.
totally agree with this Aunties!  :-)

Ditto!!

Josh was not upset about the silly lie detector. He was just being "salty"... like Nick was when she wasn't "miming" attention his way, thanks to some... distraction. Distraction not available when the five of hearts team lost in Connecticut. That is why Josh commented on this date being so much different than the last three group dates... all three without her being "distracted".

She only did the silly lie detector test to "sniff" out her secret admirer. That gal was just all giggly when saying "There's a part of me that is, like, why did I rip it up? It was just... I think it was more about just wanting to know some of the answers." (Cue HUGE smile to The Distraction.)

Josh was sure a sourpuss at the GD cocktail party - did he smile even once when it was just the guys sitting around talking?

I'm sure that none of the guys were ecstatic about there GD being a lie detector test, as opposed to something more fun or light-hearted. It appears they were all asked identical questions, therefore, they were each given an equal opportunity to make this a positive or negative experience. Same thing with the mime date. Nick CHOSE to be salty on the mime date and not embrace the goofiness and not to find a better way to deal with the jealousy or awkwardness that comes from a group date setting. Other guys on the mime date had had previous 1 on 1 dates and now were being subjected to a GD, so he wasn't unique in that. Nick CHOSE not to embrace that day, just like Josh CHOSE not to embrace his lie detector GD.

Many of the men there are former athletes. Andi has a problem with the "athlete lifestyle". She never said "Baseball lifestyle". So, this fear or insecurity about Josh being "a player" is either likewise for several of the men (Marcus is a former soccer player, for example) OR it is specific to Josh because Josh gives off a certain vibe to her. I'm sure there were numerous negative comments said throughout the day by all the different guys about being nervous or uneasy about the lie detector test. The sure played up on Josh's negativity, however. Most likely this helped to create the storyline that the editors want---the story arc of "can she trust him"---just to build a false sense of suspense. However, I do think that one other thing played into Josh's overtly negative reaction to being given the test. I think that of all the 6 men there taking the test, that Josh is the one who is the Type A perfectionist. As such, he was afraid of looking less than perfect in Andi's eyes. He was afraid of relinquishing control over his reputation and character to a machine. Everyone knows that a lie detector test is not even admissible in court. For crying out loud, the date was supposed to be a once in a lifetime unique, interesting experience. Josh over acted. Because he is trying to hide something...I don't think so. Because he feels specifically "picked on" by Andi about the trust thing...I don't think it's just him. Everything she does with the guys she refers to as a "test" of this or that. Because he didn't like being at the mercy of the machine....yes, absolutely, he was afraid it would tarnish him.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:54 pm

Andi looked great in her outfit during the morning portion of the group date, she looked beautiful and the ponitail and make up all looked nice.
I prefer her with her hait attached.
bilolo
bilolo

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:33 pm

I expected Cody to be like Rated R and very annoying but he totally was not like that at all, good for you Cody and wishing you to find a great woman.
bilolo
bilolo

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:34 pm

bilolo wrote:Andi looked great in her outfit during the morning portion of the group date, she looked beautiful and the ponitail and make up all looked nice.
I prefer her with her hait attached.

I thought Andi looked nice throughout the entire episode last night.

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:35 pm

Retiredswimmom wrote:
bilolo wrote:

Feelings are subjective.  And everybody on this board feels toward one way or another.  

I meant subjective in sleuthing, figuring out things.

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 6 - Jun 23/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+87
e258
Mustang19
Norcalgal
Luvvy
motheroffive
rosesrREd
Brill
waitaminutee
rc49ers
barbell
mrsbatonmom