SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 7 - Jun 30/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Thread #2

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 7 - Jun 30/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Thread #2 Empty Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 7 - Jun 30/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Thread #2

Post by Bet2Win Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:33 am

Continue the discussion here!
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 7 - Jun 30/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Thread #2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 7 - Jun 30/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Thread #2

Post by Bet2Win Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:35 am

Bet2Win wrote:Most of what was shown tonight in Nick's ITM's/voice overs were shown last week.  Enough already.  So annoying to have to watch it twice!

Marcus has to pull out ~  After seeing Andi's reaction to what Chris's life is like, why the heck would she take him to FD's over Marcus?  And, his mother scared me!

Mustang19 wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
Mustang19 wrote:I haven't watched yet, but that pic with Nick seems to be a dig to get under the skin of whoever is F1, Josh? esp. since it seems like they are not friendly with each other.

It was not cool and I thought the same thing.  Immature tweet for sure.  But Josh, or final 1, has the girl, not Nick.  His behavior on the show, even if it is all editing, and his behavior and/or tweets post show, tells me he is definitely not final 1.    

Not only not cool towards the final guy but disrespectful towards Andi.  The ATFR is going to be a doozie!!   affraid

Maybe a little hurt feelings or  :sourgrapes: , who knows. I think the days of a slam dunk knowing who the F1 is is over. RS's spoilers are not reliable, they don't release screencaps, and there are too many SM clues that can go either way. Sort of like in the beginning of the franchise when it was so suspensful to see who would exit the limo first. We've come full circle.  giggling
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 7 - Jun 30/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Thread #2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 7 - Jun 30/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Thread #2

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:03 am

There was some blatant splicing going on during Josh and Andi's time.  It was so cute, but the part where he's telling her what he's going to tell his family, they added in "that I'm falling in love with you" from another part of the convo. Would've loved to see exactly how that was said. Oh well, still loved it. THAT was the ease and calmness that I waiting for from them.  Please no more fighting you two!

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 7 - Jun 30/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Thread #2 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:06 am

Kasha wrote:
And then we don't get any freakin scs to tell us anything we don't already have an idea about concerning the stupid HTD's.

Ha - I learned that Chris think Andi could stay home and be a housewife! No way! I can see Andi living a very cosmopolitan life with Nick in Chitown before moving to the burbs and buying a house and raising a family. I do not see her watching corn grow in Iowa. Chris' mom looks like she could be Andi's grandma.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:24 am

OK I am warning you all I am about to vent.

To start, I actually like Andi and have appreciated how she has approached the whole process. The only time I wasn't crazy about her was the Eric scene, but I also sympathize with her and the situation, as she was over tired, probably partially intoxicated and emotional.

Also, I like Josh. I am okay with her picking Josh. I see "it" with them. He may not be my choice, but it is her choice not mine and if they are happy then I am happy for them.

There were two telling scenes for me that indicate that Andi might have known early on that Josh was her F1.

1. Last week when she said to Chris that it was an "okay" week, mainly because she didn't know if she could trust Josh and could see heartbreak at the end with him. In the same week Nick and Marcus are telling her they are falling in love with her.

2. When Josh said he was falling in love with her. Her reaction was very different than her reactions with Marcus, Chris or Nick.

If you take these two scenes out of the show I would think she is completely torn between the two, maybe even possibly leaning to Nick.

Now for my rant... I feel like Andi completely lead Nick on, this is of course assuming she knew Josh was her F1 at this point.

Throughout this entire process she has consistently reassured Nick and fueled his confidence. He is the first contestant that has ever received two 1-on-1 dates and a third mini 1-on-1 date, let alone the FIR. She repeated multiple times tonight how this was the "most important" rose of the season. She even repeated at dinner how getting both the FIR and the HT date rose was a "big deal".

She knew that all her and Nick’s actions were putting a target on his back. She said so at the rose ceremony, saying to Nick that she is worried about him and the target on his back, motioning to the rose when he took her from Brian.

Do I think that Nick was over-confident, slightly arrogant, sly and strategic - YES
Do I think his actions warrant the guys to be pissed at him - YES
But more importantly do I think Nick was genuine and legitimately thought he was falling in love – YES

I hope that Andi was actually torn between the two and in the end realized that she just fell in love with Josh.

I hope that Andi and Josh can get beyond whatever was said in the plane video.

I hope that post-show Andi and Josh show some support for Nick, leaving their pride at the door. As not only did he not get picked in the end but he is getting absolutely destroyed in SM.

At the end of the day he played a part in their love story.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by unknown82 Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:44 am

sbolduc wrote:OK I am warning you all I am about to vent.

To start, I actually like Andi and have appreciated how she has approached the whole process. The only time I wasn't crazy about her was the Eric scene, but I also sympathize with her and the situation, as she was over tired, probably partially intoxicated and emotional.

Also, I like Josh. I am okay with her picking Josh. I see "it" with them. He may not be my choice, but it is her choice not mine and if they are happy then I am happy for them.

There were two telling scenes for me that indicate that Andi might have known early on that Josh was her F1.

1. Last week when she said to Chris that it was an "okay" week, mainly because she didn't know if she could trust Josh and could see heartbreak at the end with him. In the same week Nick and Marcus are telling her they are falling in love with her.  

2. When Josh said he was falling in love with her. Her reaction was very different than her reactions with Marcus, Chris or Nick.

If you take these two scenes out of the show I would think she is completely torn between the two, maybe even possibly leaning to Nick.

Now for my rant... I feel like Andi completely lead Nick on, this is of course assuming she knew Josh was her F1 at this point.  

Throughout this entire process she has consistently reassured Nick and fueled his confidence. He is the first contestant that has ever received two 1-on-1 dates and a third mini 1-on-1 date, let alone the FIR. She repeated multiple times tonight how this was the "most important" rose of the season. She even repeated at dinner how getting both the FIR and the HT date rose was a "big deal".

She knew that all her and Nick’s actions were putting a target on his back. She said so at the rose ceremony, saying to Nick that she is worried about him and the target on his back, motioning to the rose when he took her from Brian.

Do I think that Nick was over-confident, slightly arrogant, sly and strategic - YES
But more importantly do I think Nick was genuine and legitimately thought he was falling in love – YES

I hope that Andi was actually torn between the two and in the end realized that she just fell in love with Josh.

I hope that post-show Andi and Josh show some support for Nick, leaving their pride at the door. As not only did he not get picked in the end but he is getting absolutely destroyed in SM.

And IFit is true that she picked Josh, they really could have just met in Atlanta instead of coming on this show and saved as all from this predictable season! If it was not for the Nick drama, what show would they have had?... Really?....
unknown82
unknown82

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:56 am

She led all but one of these guys on. It's part of the leads job to drag bodies to the end of this. If we're going to drag Andi through the mud for it we need to drag them all. Every season we hear the leads talk about how they want the guys to be confident in their feelings. It's just another thing the lead has to do.

IMO Andi knew the 3rd week that Josh was who she wanted to be with. She was already looking at him with those glazed over eyes and they were doing that head to head kissy talky thing and he hadn't had a 1-1 yet.

IA that Nick had genuine feelings for Andi but IMO the last 2 weeks he seemed to be feeling overwhelmed and insecure which would explain him trying to monopolize her time. I also think that because Josh wasn't sharing info about his dates Nick may have underestimated him. I don't know, I kind of felt tonight that Nick was having a mini meltdown.

I don't blame Andi and Josh for what seems to be some bad feelings between them and Nick. Nick has acted like an ass, spoiled the ending and dissed Andi and Josh in the process. He needs to own his crap, swallow his pride and have a talk with them, apologize, wish them well and then let it be.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:19 am

sbolduc wrote:OK I am warning you all I am about to vent.

haven't read all the rest of the posts ... but this one  thumbsup exactly :claphands 

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:44 am

to add my  2cents ...
I adore Nick ... but I don't make him to be naive, innocent guy, who happened to fall out of the sky at the end ...NO.
He showed throughout the season that he knows how to read people very good, that he knows what he likes/wants/cares for enough, he showed "a right amount" of confidence but also insecurity in certain situation when he had more information on his disposal to make conclusion and understand better the situation he got himself into. He is really good in "measuring" the words vs. actions and he is superduper witty and "sneaky" as hell (and I adore him for that).

So do I think he has done things out of naivety not knowing the program?
absolutely not
I actually believe that even if he didn't follow the show before, he did get informed well all about before deciding to participate.
He was very much conscious of all.

That said.
I do believe he is a genuine guy, who does things as he pleases, not out of malice, but simply for his own pleasure and satisfying own needs.
That can make him a bit selfish - true - but not arrogant or a douchebag as someone would call him.
But you know what ... despite selfishness isn't one of the traits of people personality that I particularly like ... they (whoever is writing/saying things against him) just cannot make me dislike him.
He is in this freaking program, where people should be selfish, desire the best, expect more than usual, because at the end of the journey THEY HAVE TO GET ENGAGED.
Isn't that the format of the show?
The guy has to propose?
So ... it's not freaking normal that a guy/girl dates multiple women/men and at the end the F1 has to accept the engagement ... when they haven't even lived 1 normal (read: average with daily problems kind of) day together.
Who in the right mind would get engaged like that? For the show non the less.
So I say ... OK, do good selection, ask right questions, be all "MeAndy" - I can't even criticize her for that behavior, because she has the right and obligation to make the right choice for herself - be all "trickyNicky" ... because time on a disposal is short, if at the end you want to arrive at the final in-love, with the honest intention to marry that girl (if it happens or not is irrelevant, because we all know how things are in our normal lives - LIFE HAPPENS) ... YOU DO EVERYTHING IN YOUR POWER to have that time, to get to know the girl 360° (if possible), to do things that are uncomfortable and will be judged and criticized (especially by the camp of fans of other contestants - yes, lets admit all, that we cannot be objective when commenting, otherwise we wouldn't be commenting at all, because we wouldn't freaking care) ... and he still goes and does it ... because he needs to arrive at the end and be sure too, just like the Bachelor-ette.

So I don't blame Andy for leading any guy on ... it is her role, it's the format, it is part of the deal everyone takes into the account.
But I cannot blame Nick for maybe feeling "played", when all the season he was the one criticized for "playing" and now all over SM (forum, FB, TB edit) he is receiving the same hate-bash-treatment as he would make the worst insulting/denigrating things to others.
I still need to understand what's the worst offense he has made to Andy and to the guys to be hated as much?
Please enlighten me.
Thanks.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:04 am

BTW - I wrote my previous comment before seeing the episode, because I see it streamed online (from EU) ... it's what I believed from the start, even when reading Nick's supporters justifying him by saying that he doesn't know how this show works  ...
and he now in this episode confirmed my opinion of him.
He knows, but that doesn't mean that he isn't real.

And the fact that guys are "friends" with him (note that it's not like I'm buying the whole friendship either, but that's another discussion that i don't have time to open now) now, the same one that criticized him all the way about him being fake...
it proves that HE WASN'T fake.

Whether it's a pity because he isn't F1 and they've seen him cry heartbroken and they are in the same boat now with him - finally on the same level, since they were very much threatened before...

or because he is F1 and he didn't walk away from the commitment and seeing that shows them that he was serious about his intentions during the filming.

I still believe that Josh is F1.
But this episode was definitely all about Nick - and it's gonna be on a repeat for me.
Thanks TB for making one good episode.
Full of passion, positive and negative.

Last edited by happygolucky on Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:06 am

I wish people would be more understanding to all of the guys and just not one or two of them.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 7 - Jun 30/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Thread #2

+50
ThankMeLater
stuckinsc
bilolo
soccermom333
Cecilia
Fleurdesel
rosesrREd
docnash14
mtnlvr55
pander3575
Laura Walsh