SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by mtnlvr55 Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:20 pm

Max64 wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:CHris HTD:
Andi and Chris talk about their possible future in Iowa.

http://video.us.msn.com/watch/video/the-bachelorette-sneak-peek-hometown-visit/5pygocs?cpkey=2dfbf0e0-90ce-b61d-c639-81a54ed78699%257c%257c%257c%257c

Thanks for posting!

That was sweet what Chris said.  He acknowledges her career, and  is very well aware that not everyone could live in Iowa and it wouldn't work if she couldn't be happy there.    I could live in Iowa  giggling 

You can tell with the little twinkle in his eye that he is going to say something else besides "there is a possibility you could be a homemaker..."
He's yanking her chain to a certain degree. This is a good man who would be fun to live with, at least from what has been shown.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:36 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:
Max64 wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:CHris HTD:
Andi and Chris talk about their possible future in Iowa.

http://video.us.msn.com/watch/video/the-bachelorette-sneak-peek-hometown-visit/5pygocs?cpkey=2dfbf0e0-90ce-b61d-c639-81a54ed78699%257c%257c%257c%257c

Thanks for posting!

That was sweet what Chris said.  He acknowledges her career, and  is very well aware that not everyone could live in Iowa and it wouldn't work if she couldn't be happy there.    I could live in Iowa  giggling 

You can tell with the little twinkle in his eye that he is going to say something else besides "there is a possibility you could be a homemaker..."
He's yanking her chain to a certain degree. This is a good man who would be fun to live with, at least from what has been shown.

LOL, yes, I know! In one breath he's saying he understand he career is important, and the next talking about being a homemaker.. giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:43 pm

It is sssssooooo blatantly obvious he says something else AFTER the word "homemaker". Like "there are lawyers in Iowa" too. They edited that thing on purpose.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:12 pm

^^ of course they edited that scene for the promo! That is what TPTB do.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:23 pm

JBF wrote:It is sssssooooo blatantly obvious he says something else AFTER the word "homemaker". Like "there are lawyers in Iowa" too. They edited that thing on purpose.

But it would make me laugh if he let that hang for a minute for two before saying there are lawyers in Iowa, just to yank her chain. She has been having a lot of fun yanking chains this season, so someone doing it back would be great! Plus a sense of humor is sexy!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:38 am

Ash2214 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:

And did you just take his word that he had "multiple" reliable sources? How do we know he had more than one? It could have easily been the same source that told him two weeks in Des was hooked on Brooks and he just assumed the source was correct because that's exactly what he had heard from the very beginning. To even compare the two seasons in my eyes is ridiculous.
WOW.  I just think that if you took away the multitude of "clues" for Josh and look at it reasonably with this season compared to ANY season in the past.  Something just isn't adding up with regards to the amount of info that has come out.  Very suspicious, IMO.

It seems like you might not necessarily think anything that we have found count as clues considering the quotations around the word clues and also from what you've commented on a few of my posts before, but then you say all of the information we have is suspicious because there's so much of it, so I'm a bit confused. I was just trying to say that when you compare Des and Andi's season, they are different. We didn't get much other than the words of people for the most part in Des' season. We've gotten more this season than we did with Des, therefore, it's a bit difficult to compare them.  
I believe I have answered most of this in another thread so not going there again. As far as comparing this season to seasons past is something that is FAR from redicilous. We learn things from season to season and as such we'd be doing a dis-service to ignore previous seasons when trying to figure out what's happening this season. RS has been wrong more often than right when comparing Bachelorette seasons and as such what he says should be taken with a grain of salt, IMO. I have said over and over my thought process with regards to comparing seasons and how I feel that we have been smacked in the face with so called "clues", which is another thing that has never happened before and as such they make me far more suspicious. With regards to the "clues" that have come out. You are right, I have questioned them as I don't feel a lot of them are really clues at all but are rather circumstancial at best and I understand that Josh is your fave and as such, it may be harder to be objective of information that any one of us(me included) finds when our fave is involved. Contrary to thoughts on here, I really don't have a fave but do see things with some of the guys and Andi. Chris is included in this. I do understand that what I see there isn't seen by most here, but it doesn't mean that it doesn't exist either. I am trying to be very objective when looking at things and clues.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:25 am

There is nothing wrong with 50-70% of this forum being "sold" on the spoilers or any "evidence" (a.k.a. late airplane arrivals, Nick's Vid that may or may not show him discussing two guys... and only one named). Also nothing wrong with many assuming this is a "normal" season with no twists or "alternative" endings.

There was also nothing wrong with over 70% of this forum being sold on Brooks a year ago. When several sources, not just RS, were insisting that Brooks was in the vicinity of FRC (which he probably was, if not for the reasons so many thought), you really can't argue and debate. In fact, it was SO bad that year, that those who suspected Siegfried was F1 stuck to HIS thread, something I am pretty much doing this season to avoid all of the "war" on other threads.

It is better to just let everybody believe what they want and not "push" the situation. After all, I'm the one with the target on my back this season despite being perfectly willing to be W-R-O-N-G and get Max64's Hog's Head PMed to me multiple times come finale time. Never said I had a crystal "bawl" and was 100% confident in the ending, but since I've been "referenced", there is no turning back now, being the sacrificial pig. (I do say all of this in humor though, since this is really just a silly TV show that everybody will forget about next year.) So... anything that calls the spoilers into question is probably best discussed here mostly, since the more "passionate" spoiler-supporters only rarely drop by on this thread anyway.

Yeah... this means that, like last year's Chris' thread, this year's Chris' thread has "morphed" into the resident Thinking Outside The Box Thread as a result. Hey! Nothing wrong with that. It will provide humorous post-show "back-reading" one way or another.

Ashley's season was easier in that it had a "smoking gun" when Canadian Entertainment Tonight reported photos of her and JP leaving the same NYC building. Andi is being extra cautious this season, like Desiree.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:48 am

stuckinsc wrote:
JBF wrote:It is sssssooooo blatantly obvious he says something else AFTER the word "homemaker". Like "there are lawyers in Iowa" too. They edited that thing on purpose.

But it would make me laugh if he let that hang for a minute for two before saying there are lawyers in Iowa, just to yank her chain.  She has been having a lot of fun yanking chains this season, so someone doing it back would be great!  Plus a sense of humor is sexy!

IA, Chris will say a lot more during this discussion.  I think he intentionally said "housewife" to get her reaction.  Does she even know that he is a "Millionaire-Farmer" yet?  Not that it is all about the money, but it reveals he is has ambition and is business savvy which I think she would be attracted to.   :Nod:
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:49 am

JBF wrote:There is nothing wrong with 50-70% of this forum being "sold" on the spoilers or any "evidence" (a.k.a. late airplane arrivals, Nick's Vid that may or may not show him discussing two guys... and only one named). Also nothing wrong with many assuming this is a "normal" season with no twists or "alternative" endings.

There was also nothing wrong with over 70% of this forum being sold on Brooks a year ago. When several sources, not just RS, were insisting that Brooks was in the vicinity of FRC (which he probably was, if not for the reasons so many thought), you really can't argue and debate. In fact, it was SO bad that year, that those who suspected Siegfried was F1 stuck to HIS thread, something I am pretty much doing this season to avoid all of the "war" on other threads.

It is better to just let everybody believe what they want and not "push" the situation. After all, I'm the one with the target on my back this season despite being perfectly willing to be W-R-O-N-G and get Max64's Hog's Head PMed to me multiple times come finale time. Never said I had a crystal "bawl" and was 100% confident in the ending, but since I've been "referenced", there is no turning back now, being the sacrificial pig. (I do say all of this in humor though, since this is really just a silly TV show that everybody will forget about next year.) So... anything that calls the spoilers into question is probably best discussed here mostly, since the more "passionate" spoiler-supporters only rarely drop by on this thread anyway.

Yeah... this means that, like last year's Chris' thread, this year's Chris' thread has "morphed" into the resident Thinking Outside The Box Thread as a result. Hey! Nothing wrong with that. It will provide humorous post-show "back-reading" one way or another.

Ashley's season was easier in that it had a "smoking gun" when Canadian Entertainment Tonight reported photos of her and JP leaving the same NYC building. Andi is being extra cautious this season, like Desiree.

spitcoffee spitcoffee spitcoffee 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:08 am

I pretty much stay in this thread too, it's pointless to say anything about someone else being f1, but then that usually happens every year, so nothing new  :giggle: 

More than likely, the spoilers are correct. With Marcus reportedly on BIP, and the fact that Chris has been shown to have such little time with Andi, the chances of them being f1 are slim. But it ain't over until the fat lady is singing..... or Andi is being twirled. I made the mistake of believing Brooks was the f1, would have sold my children over it I was so certain. "How can you deny it with the chemistry they have?" I'm not making that mistake again. nope. Especially knowing MF had a deliberate campaign to trip up the spoilers. It worked, for most.

Until we have SC's and sleuthed them out, I'm staying open to all f4 as a possibility.

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:28 am

Max64 wrote:I pretty much stay in this thread too, it's pointless to say anything about someone else being f1, but then that usually happens every year, so nothing new  :giggle: 

More than likely, the spoilers are correct.  With Marcus reportedly on BIP, and the fact that Chris has been shown to have such little time with Andi, the chances of them being f1 are slim.  But it ain't over until the fat lady is singing..... or Andi is being twirled.  I made the mistake of believing Brooks was the f1, would have sold my children over it I was so certain.  "How can you deny it with the chemistry they have?"   I'm not making that mistake again.  nope.   Especially knowing MF had a deliberate campaign to trip up the spoilers.  It worked, for most.  

Until we have SC's and sleuthed them out, I'm staying open to all f4 as a possibility.  

Yep, I was on the same Brooks train - and was pretty upset when it turned out the spoilers were wrong. I learned never to take things for granted when it comes to this show. I hope that Josh fans are prepared for a different ending as well.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:04 am

You know, Max64, it is now Do Or Die for me... ha ha! You are entitled to sit on the fence between candidates, but I was already tossed/fell into the pig pen.

BTW, where are the other hometown previews? Or is Chris the only one... just as he had the only hometown screencap in the promos? I am not talking about the Buddy TV/abc.net photos that the Jodi fans are all drooling over.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

+69
Linds911
emusha
Jeepers
Kaltie
eirekay