SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by ElonM Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:16 am

Luvstruck wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:He seems to have a whole punch of brand new info today.

Yes another bird flew by and dropped a handful in his lap.
I am really doubting RS for a lot of things now.  How in the world are we to believe him when things keep changing.

I feel like he gives a good guess after finding the final 4 as to who is F1.  Then as season progresses he has privy to seeing episodes before they air as member of press & when he sees what happens he follows up with corrections and more to report.

RS gets to see the episodes before?  question 
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:19 am

I just want Chris for the next Bachelor.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:25 am

I think I could really like Chris, but I feel like we still don't even know him. I wish they would show him to us.

I would be happy with Chris, Marquel, Josh, or Nick for bachelor. I would love co-bachelors, something to get things out of the rut. This season especially has been almost painful with the stupid group dates.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:43 am

stuckinsc wrote:I think I could really like Chris, but I feel like we still don't even know him.  I wish they would show him to us.  

I would be happy with Chris, Marquel, Josh, or Nick for bachelor.  I would love co-bachelors, something to get things out of the rut.  This season especially has been almost painful with the stupid group dates.  

This is what's so confusing to me, if what RS is saying is true.. and that's a big if, why wouldn't he have more of a story this season? Really when you think about it even these secret admirer letters are going to be hard to believe because it's like they're coming out of left field!  ⚾ 

I think Chris would make a great Bachelor, he's mature, great looking, has a lot to offer, and I think has sense of humor. Some of his comments and a couple of his tweets have been pretty funny, we just haven't been privy to that side of him.

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:52 am

Luvstruck wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
SLA44 wrote:

I am really doubting RS for a lot of things now.  How in the world are we to believe him when things keep changing.

I feel like he gives a good guess after finding the final 4 as to who is F1.  Then as season progresses he has privy to seeing episodes before they air as member of press & when he sees what happens he follows up with corrections and more to report.
Well he sure didn't see Des' FD and FRC episodes in advance.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:54 am

2observe wrote:
Luvstruck wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
SLA44 wrote:

Nope right about this time of last season he had started vehementally denying that his spoilers could be wrong.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:57 am

ElonM wrote:
RS gets to see the episodes before?  question 

Just the first one, the M&G minus the RC.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:57 am

2observe wrote:
Luvstruck wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
SLA44 wrote:

How true that is!  rotfl 

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:07 am

Well this sure is bad news. Chris doesn't get the group date rose, he doesn't get another 1-1 and he gets booted before the FS. Why did she even take him on a HTD? She barely knows him. Even worse, we barely know him. Doesn't bode well for a future bachelor possibility.  :angryemotion 

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:58 am

IrishGal wrote:Well this sure is bad news.  Chris doesn't get the group date rose, he doesn't get another 1-1 and he gets booted before the FS.  Why did she even take him on a HTD?  She barely knows him. Even worse, we barely know him. Doesn't bode well for a future bachelor possibility.  :angryemotion 

Ditto word for word. Bummer. He seems like a great guy.  no 

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:01 am

relaxing wrote:
IrishGal wrote:Well this sure is bad news.  Chris doesn't get the group date rose, he doesn't get another 1-1 and he gets booted before the FS.  Why did she even take him on a HTD?  She barely knows him. Even worse, we barely know him. Doesn't bode well for a future bachelor possibility.  :angryemotion 

Ditto word for word.  Bummer.  He seems like a great guy.   no 

I don't get this either. IF the latest spoiler is true that would mean even less ST for Chris.

The only saving grace maybe he gets a stella exit complete with unicorns instead of rainbows like our Chris L.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:02 am

At least if you believe everything RS says... until he changes it...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

+69
Linds911
emusha
Jeepers
Kaltie
eirekay