SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:23 pm

sophienette wrote:At least if you believe everything RS says... until he changes it...

rotfl 

Or till things are sleuthed here and he is forced to change things around which has happened.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:29 pm

nd4reality wrote:
sophienette wrote:At least if you believe everything RS says... until he changes it...

rotfl 

Or till things are sleuthed here and he is forced to change things around which has happened.

Actually... eve if things are sleuthed here he often refuses to change it! Drew F3 comes to mind!

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:30 pm

sophienette wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

rotfl 

Actually... eve if things are sleuthed here he often refuses to change it! Drew F3 comes to mind!

yes 

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:52 pm

Don't y'awl knock his royal highness. He is The Sun and The Moon put together and every day I must remind myself to send him a bouquet of roses so that he won't be so grumpy like he was last year. Not that I have visited his side of the royal moat lately, but I've heard he barely mentions Prince Siegfried and Princess Desie these days since they have been banished from the royal courtyard.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:00 pm

JBF wrote:Don't y'awl knock his royal highness. He is The Sun and The Moon put together and every day I must remind myself to send him a bouquet of roses so that he won't be so grumpy like he was last year. Not that I have visited his side of the royal moat lately, but I've heard he barely mentions Prince Siegfried and Princess Desie these days since they have been banished from the royal courtyard.

Have Chris S. and Des really been banished and if so why??? Oh I suppose because they made his spoilers wrong?

JBF you need to find someone new to worship...just sayin'  Hugesmile 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:08 pm

I'm just teasing... you can read between the lines.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by jnc2985 Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:20 pm

Hey Jbf whats your take on this? Something is not settling right with me right now with this whole reality steve thing?

jnc2985

Female Posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:30 pm

Here is what I posted on the other thread. Trying to be as objective of this whole thing as possible. (Yeah... right. Are we ever completely objective? Ha ha!)

JBF wrote:
bilolo wrote:
JBF wrote:Gotta hand it to RS. He knows everything. Even knew about Zak's fight with Des in the fantasy suite, after eliminating Drew at F4.

All joking aside, I do see the possibility of somebody leaving and coming back after she dumps others unexpectedly.
Oh my JBF is the best rofl rofl

nd4reality wrote: rotfl

We have to draw the line at some point. There is no way he can get that kind of information without the "help" of production. Those fantasy dates are better monitored than all of the earlier ones. He certainly got plenty of "help" during Des' season.

Information up to hometowns... OK.

Information gathered post-show about Andi caught kissing Josh in K-Mart's Doritos aisle... OK. Remember when Ashley and JP were photographed leaving the same building during her season and only the Canadian edition of Entertainment Tonight reported it?

His batting average with Bachelor, not Bachelorette, is pretty good. Just Brad's season was a bomb for him there. Part of the reason may be because he does more actual sleuthing in November and December (when the holidays may prompt an easing off in regards to production's "hold"). Even when he thinks he knows the end result a few days after FRC and tentatively squeals his spoiler early online, he will still doublecheck himself further.

Unfortunately, he is not at his best in the month of May, during that short two week period between FRC and episode #1's broadcast... and Mike Fleiss knows it. They also know how much more gullible he is to a "set pattern". If there is some sort of twist this season, they can easily plant "evidence" that will convince him this season is the same as others. (For example, we are not even sure if any contestants leave to attend Eric's funeral and come back, which is something Ron... leaving for his friend's death... didn't do but it might be allowed if she wants that guy back.)

Right now, there are several threads on the motherboard (abc.com) discussing Steve Boy's spoilers, even using the initial "RS" in a couple posts. At least two posts I have read say "video leak with Nick kind of sealed it for me". Another reads "This season is done and over with already. Everyone knows who she will pick." You can find them if you search the right threads.

No effort is made to delete them as in past seasons that had "RS" correct. Why?

One possible reason: they may not "care" anymore.

Another: they do... and are OK because "RS" is wrong.

You can view this either way you want. Of course, Josh fans will view it the first way. Nothing wrong with that. I think they do make a... humorous... couple myself.

One thread labeled "MAJOR SPOILER, if true. Proceed with caution and skepticsm" is all about Chris being the next bachelor thanks to a "popular source". It has been up for two days. Maybe the monitors will delete it later today? They are mighty slow doing so. You can keep checking if it is still there, if you are curious.

On the other hand, another thread suggesting she is moving from Atlanta was deleted several weeks ago... very hastily in fact... until a second thread was started more recently that references the online article claiming she is moving to Hollywood to start an acting career. Of course, you can read all of the sarcastic comments on THAT one.

I don't understand the "psychology" of ABC and Fleiss or why they do certain things... nor will I ever. However, I do recall being firmly convinced that Chris Lambton would wind up with Ali until... a thread about Roberto moving to California suddenly vanished at abc.com and I questioned myself "why?"

These seasons are real puzzle pieces. Sometimes Fleiss isn't terribly concerned if his show is spoiled since he knows it will get the ratings he wants or he isn't that "gooey" about the lead. Other times, he hires his own version of Price Waterhouse Coopers keeping the end result a secret. Again, this would be especially true if there is a twist in the end.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:12 pm

RS just tweeted..he was right the first time..Chris gets the Group date Rose! LOL
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:14 pm

Hotmomma wrote:RS just tweeted..he was right the first time..Chris gets the Group date Rose! LOL
MOT just posted SCs that show that Chris got the rose.  :yes: ETA: They really messing with RS. rotfl 

Last edited by 2observe on Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:15 pm

See RS is wrong more than once!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:15 pm

Hotmomma wrote:RS just tweeted..he was right the first time..Chris gets the Group date Rose! LOL

If he knew he was correct the first time why change. He was doubting his own spoilers, ROFL.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

+69
Linds911
emusha
Jeepers
Kaltie
eirekay