SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:32 pm

JBF wrote
"
Also more of them playing Ghost In the Graveyard and his "You're so smart. So glad you're here. You are sssoooo incredible, babe!"

After he says "babe" Andi says something back, were you able to make that out?

Last edited by Max64 on Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:54 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by JBF Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:36 pm

The damn editors don't want us to hear it! How would we know if she simply burped or not?
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:39 pm

I finally have a chance to go to the Easter Egg Hunt and read all your findings... I'm sure my head will be spinning!

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:45 pm

I really think Tptb are grooming Chris for the bachelor and I couldn't be happier! He is adorable and he would be the best lead!! Such a man.  Smiley  This is just my opinion and I know some don't agree with me and this might not be a very popular statement for me to make, but I think Tptb would be missing the boat in not grabbing Chris and have him sign on the dotted line NOW.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:55 pm

JBF wrote:The damn editors don't want us to hear it! How would we know if she simply burped or not?

I think she says "you mean it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:05 am

I find this so intriguing

Robert Mills @Millsy11374 • May 26
The last Chris to get the first kiss - @chrisjbukowski Yeah, this is gonna end well #TheBachelorette

combine that with Des and Chris' tweet

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:42 am

I don't know what she says, but she still looks G-O-N-E with him. (Sorry, Soccermom...  Upset )

I follow the Marquel Motto: LOOK TO THE BLACK AND WHITE COOKIE... which to me is the edit of the show. Whether it is misleading me or not, I will find out eventually.

Max64 wrote:I find this so intriguing

Robert Mills @Millsy11374  •  May 26
The last Chris to get the first kiss - @chrisjbukowski Yeah, this is gonna end well #TheBachelorette

Oh he's a trip. Just add these all up...

Robert Mills @Millsy11374  •  May 19
Who's ready for #Bachelorette and more importantly, who's ready to meet our newest star - security guard Tyrone!

Robert Mills @Millsy11374  •  Jun 23
We cut out the "P.S. Tyrone wouldn't let me up to see you on night 1" from the letter #TheBachelorette

Thus, we get Tyrone the security guard, Chris Bukowski the dumpee from Emily's season who crashed the party and Chris Soules the letter writer all combined together in a running joke...

And Tyrone was the one with this badge:

8.) Andi refuses to meet Chris Bukowski, probably because she already has the Chris she wants… in addition to two Nicks, two Joshes, a Marcus and a Marquel. In a peculiar bit of editing, when Chris is told “I got to talk to Chris” (i.e Harrison), the security guard’s badges are zoomed on by the cameraman… twice

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 61 Andi_s11

In other words anybody who wants to see Andi must first see Chris... either Chris Harrison or Chris Soules (perhaps married to her before ATFR?)

THEN he combines Soules with Harrison...

This is our male version of the Pretty Woman date We cut the part where Chris had to call @chrisbharrison because they wouldn't let him shop

I don't know how many guys listed MEET THE PARENTS in their abc.cm bios, but Chris Soules did. During the lie detector test, we got this chestnut...

Everybody's freaking out and stressing out. We all saw 'Meet The Parents' #TheBachelorette

You can tell this producer likes him... and NOT because he is the next Bachelor, but for some other reason. This regards his facial expression when Harrison says Andi will be in Santa Barbara, but it is also very curious in other ways.

Robert Mills @Millsy11374  •  Jun 1
I love Farmer Chris doing the mental math trying to figure out how this works if Andi isn't here. #TheBachelorette

Obviously taking his side when Josh was mad about not getting the rose and JJ kept saying "we shouldn't be happy". Chris stood his ground and defended Brian for congratulating others.

The lesson as always: Dont **** with a farmer. #TheBachelorette

For me, though... it was not Robert Mills but Elan Gale and Chris Harrison who gave us our year-by-year "signs" I was expecting...

TWO MISSING CHRIS-ES IN TWO YEARS.

theyearofelan • July 6, 2014

Marcus, Josh, Nick, and the wrong Chris (and the right Chris) will be taking @andi_dorfman to visit hometowns tomorrow night on #TheBachelorette (don't look too closely at this picture)

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 61 10483615_1395937097293484_420576546_n

chrisbharrison • July 16, 2013

Stardust Rooftop Lounge At The Beverly Hilton
My view from the roof last night #TheBachelorette

(a.k.a. view of CHRIS Harrison with CHRIS Siegfried missing.)

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 61 9920e566ee3b11e285ea22000a1fb8ef_7
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:09 am

Amazing job, I don't remember that last picture from Des' season.

I just rewatched their HTD, and she really was all over him. Andi was so complimentary to Chris and his family. There were a lot of comments made, that in my opinion, are things that they would only show from a f1.
"By far, the most romantic thing anyone has done", granted we hadn't seen Josh's date yet but they chose not to show Josh giving Andi the roses.
The comment about sitting on his lap, "I swear to God, I will never turn that down"
And one of the things that top the list is that little intimate scene at night. "I'm so glad you're here.... You're so incredible, babe"
I swear she says "you mean it"

How do you show all that, and she choose someone else... Actually I don't think they even showed her really kissing anyone else did they?

It's like that same comment she made about Chris always being there.. how can the edit show that with a different f1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:14 am

Max64 wrote:Amazing job, I don't remember that last picture from Des' season.

I just rewatched their HTD, and she really was all over him.  Andi was so complimentary to Chris and his family.  There were a lot of comments made, that in my opinion, are things that they would only show from a f1.
"By far, the most romantic thing anyone has done", granted we hadn't seen Josh's date yet but they chose not to show Josh giving Andi the roses.  
The comment about sitting on his lap, "I swear to God, I will never turn that down"
And one of the things that top the list is that little intimate scene at night. "I'm so glad you're here.... You're so incredible, babe"  
I swear she says "you mean it"

How do you show all that, and she choose someone else... Actually I don't think they even showed her really kissing anyone else did they?

It's like that same comment she made about Chris always being there.. how can the edit show that with a different f1

They far sure showed her kissing Josh. Not sure about Nick as we has storm warnings during his date other than when he was saying goodbye.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:13 am

Oh she's kissed Josh plenty of times this season, so his fans won't be disappointed if she "downsized" a little on hometowns.

In fact, over on the motherboard (where "the spoilers" are discussed as frequently as the weather), there are threads titled "Why is Chris S. still here?"
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:49 am

JBF wrote:Oh she's kissed Josh plenty of times this season, so his fans won't be disappointed if she "downsized" a little on hometowns.

In fact, over on the motherboard (where "the spoilers" are discussed as frequently as the weather), there are threads titled "Why is Chris S. still here?"

There shouldn't be any question like that after seeing his HTD IMO.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:14 pm

Max64 wrote:I find this so intriguing

What was Des and Chris' tweet??

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

+69
Linds911
emusha
Jeepers
Kaltie
eirekay