SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by SLA44 Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:58 pm

Max64 wrote:I would love RS to be wrong as well.  Part of me would love for Chris to be f1 because no one seems to think it's even a possibility, and also because of all the hard work JBF and others have done to "prove" their case.  I was never an Andi fan, but I actually enjoyed her on Chris' HTD. I would enjoy seeing her grow and choose someone beyond her "typical guy"  But after watching the deleted scene of her not knowing how to plant a rose bush (that you had to dig a hole first) and watching her freak out of riding a horse, I wonder how well she would fit into Chris' lifestyle. I wonder if he'd need someone more "worldly" in outdoor experiences.  The other part of me would love to see him as the Bachelor.  What I find most attractive about Chris is he's a gentleman, articulate, successful from his own making, and love that he's a farmer. (and he drives a Chevy) 10 weeks of sheer delight on my television!  

lolpanda That deleted scene really got to you - there are a lot of city girls that don't know how to plant a rose bush but I have to admit the part about you have to dig a hole first was pretty funny and I think scripted by the producers (at least I hope it was). I wasn't a big Andi fan either but I too really liked her and them together on Chris' HTD. In fact I thought they even looked good together - they both seem to have a glow about them. Actually I thought she did pretty well on the horse for someone who didn't know how to ride and hadn't been on one for 20 years which probably meant she was 6 or 7 the last time she was near one. I liked the fact that she let Chris hike her right up that horses back and she looked fine until the horse started taking off with her and I know that can be a pretty scary feeling when you feel totally out of control. I guess it was rude of me to laugh at her during that video but it was pretty funny and how nice would it be to have Chris there to teach you all those things you didn't know. Yep that would be pretty okay with me! But I have to admit I would love to see him on my TV screen every Monday night for 10 or so weeks as the lead bachelor. :Nod: 
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:12 pm

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 60 100

Hugesmile 

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:35 pm

Max64 wrote:Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 60 100

Hugesmile 

:yougogirl:   mademyday score 
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:37 pm

We need a farmer ...You go farmer!

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:40 pm

Max64 wrote:We need a farmer ...You go farmer!

How about "Hot" Farmer or "Sexy" Farmer? Didn't Andi describe him once as a Hot Farmer?
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:58 pm

Max... no rush

But... can you do another two or so screencaps to go with these? She is ALL over him here.

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 60 Htd213
Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 60 Htd214

Also more of them playing Ghost In the Graveyard and his "You're so smart. So glad you're here. You are sssoooo incredible, babe!"

Had to go back and re-watch this one in freeze-frames to doublecheck what I thought I was seeing... and, yeah, my intuition was right. She is pretty comfortable where his hand is. Not sure if the other guys were allowed. Despite how "hot" Marcus is, she was more skittish (probably because he's the one Chris should be more worried about).

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 60 Htd108-2

Re-watching the hometowns with the sound off and none of that audio "distraction", you do pick up a lot more.

In her PI sessions, she is quite animated during both Nick and Chris' dates... and when Marcus stripped, but not the rest of Marcus' date or Josh's, where she is more stoic and simply playing Narrator.

I will go off the Chris topic a bit here in discussing the other three...

She obviously enjoys Nick's company a lot, much like Des and Brooks. They may not be "hot" for each other as much as she insinuates in PI sessions, but she is always laughing with him... and smirking with him. What I love about Nick's hometown is that both he and Andi sport the same sarcastic facial expressions when talking.

There are some hilarious shots that belong with the Nick screencap collection including the scene with him rubbing his face and she is laughing at him... almost as if he is being vulgar, but without using his middle finger. This is when he says his family may "rattle my cage because their opinions are the ones that matter to me". In that act of defiance, he acts like he doesn't give a hoot what they think... and they know it already! (Mom just wants him to be prepared for heartbreak and he tells her, in a nutshell, he's been through it before and is ready to go through it again... with a mix of tears and smirking.)

My favorite shot of Nick has him rolling his eyes over "I am looking forward to seeing if they see the same things I see... so we will see what they say". That dude is ready to bust out laughing after that pointless run-on sentence.

And this scene... you have to enjoy both with sound and without...

"So Andi, what was your first impression of Nick?"
"Well"
"Weeeellll. Funny you should ask"
"She gave me the first impression rose."
"Really? Why?"
"She felt sorry for me"
The music playing through this is funny in itself, but it is the way Andi's eyeballs shoot upwards that gets me going.

The Jodi fans will be FURIOUS at me for saying this, but my favorite shot of her on Josh's date is when she slams the football on the ground with a total lack of interest. The End. Time for the commercial... and Marcus date in Dallas.

One more funny tidbit relating to both Josh and Nick. When reading off of the family names, Nick says "Sam, who unfortunately wasn't there" as the family terrier goes "woof" for the first time. After several "woofs", Nick names everybody and ends with The Dawg. What makes me laugh is that he gave this lecture to Brian in Brussels about marrying Andi on a mountain, getting a dog together named Murray and meeting up with Josh at one of Aaron's games. Yet the terrier is simply The Dawg. On Josh's date, Sable is not only named on screen, but she gets almost as much screen time as Lauren and Aaron. She also starred in the "Meet Josh M." video.

Josh did get a little teary eyed talking (sleeve rub... sleeve rub) when Lauren tells him "you put yourself last for so long", but I wonder if it was more about Mommy wanting him to be happy with whomever he winds up with rather than the prospect of Andi becoming Mrs. Murray. It reminded me of Sean's hometown during Emily's season.

Another funny moment...

While Marcus twirls his shorts in the air, she looks over to see what Sharleen and Kelly's reactions are... only the gals aren't there.

When bare-chested-in-his-undies Marcus leans over to kiss her, that look on her face is priceless. I am not sure HOW she thinks there, but... of course, the soundtrack has her purring like a cat on a hot tin roof "this is every girl's dream... from head to toe he's just hot". With those lines, you expect her to be nibbling him like a drumstick, anticipating the sensitive mid-portions. Then she wiggles her arms with all of that jewelry clinking.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:37 pm

Nice recap JBF.

BTW, I like the Home Sweet Home sign on the door!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:10 pm

JBF these SC's are all in order as they happened

Back to top Go down

Post by b Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:23 pm

Re HTD: I loved Chris' surprise at Andi's initial reaction to him. She got out of the car, embrace,kiss...then Wow! She went in for more kisses.

b

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:31 pm

What can I say? My cupeth runneth over. Probably should add them to the fan screencap thread so that Chris can eventually stretch to the length of Josh's. Everybody will appreciate all of your hard work when... oops!... I mean... if... he becomes F1 after "something goes wrong" with somebody else during fantasy dates. (That is always the story every 'ette season, somebody does a Brooks or a Constantine or a Ryan Park boomerang or a Frankie... so she can boo-hoo before discovering "Gee, that other guy isn't such a bad choice after all".)

This is The Gold... the little slivers they permit us. We have yet to get a "sign" as to why she would dump him. With Marcus, we at least had him THINKING of leaving.

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 60 170
Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 60 171
Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 60 172

The darker the scene, the more we question what is going on...

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 60 160

I wonder if they tried to photoshop one of her stock smirks here... LOL! Y'know... to make her seem less interested in him than she is.

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 60 161
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

+69
Linds911
emusha
Jeepers
Kaltie
eirekay