SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 3 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:43 pm

Kashathediva wrote:There is a lot more producer manipulation than what the audience thinks. 
Anyone considering being cast on this show should think of this as one of the 10 commandments of TB.
The producers are not your friends during filming. Think Stockholm Syndrome Lite.
They are there to produce a show. They are there to promote high ratings. They are there to move the storyline in the right direction. They are there to plant ideas in your mind. They are there to play mind games. They are there to hijack you.
They are not there to be your best friend, not during filming. 

Nick most likely did not have a phone during filming. He probably did not have liberties to leave the mansion grounds--more less transportation off the grounds. So how did he order the flowers? Producer. 

When you see a cast person knocking on the leads door after hours--how do they know where the lead is staying and what room, not to mention, how do they know that the lead is in the room at that time? Producer.

When you see a cast person go out on the streets most likely in a locale he has never been and is not familiar with, how is it they are able to find the lead? Producer.  

I could go on and on. 
Example---Ben believing Ashley was going to pick him. He was encouraged to believe this by TPTB. He expected it. We saw his reaction at the FRC.
Example---Emily finding out about RE and Cassie dating and being more than friends. What a shame. This was old history. Not a big deal or current. But it set her over the edge.

Yes to everything you said.  bowdown  I know you have been around long enough to see how the producers "work" on this show. Manipulate is a better word that comes to mind.

They know on night 1 who the lead's top 3 are and maybe even top 1, and then they go to work behind the curtain. LOL
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:53 pm

I agree! I just wish the same assumptions were made for all contestants... not just Nick!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:02 pm

sophienette wrote:I agree! I just wish the same assumptions were made for all contestants... not just Nick!
ABSOLUTELY!! 
I only posted this in the Nick thread because it was where the response needed to be posted and not because of Nick. 
The main is manipulated as much as the cast. This season I really do like all the final 4. The main not so much, but not horrible either.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:08 pm

That said ... IMO ... anytime a contestant leaves the hotel and "surprises" the Bachelorette/Bachelor at their hotel or somewhere on street or wherever, I tend to think producers were involved.

Oh I completely agree with that one and I was referring to the stuff that's happened before, not what was coming up. I also absolutely agree that the producers decided when Andi was going to get those flowers as I doubt they'd just let a random delivery guy walk up in there.

What I meant in that Nick doing his own thing was more the idea to get the flowers, I do think he came up with that on his own, as well as going to Andi after the Eric drama and reaching first for her at the cocktail party. These are the things that I definitely believe was all him.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:16 pm

lleyki wrote:
That said ... IMO ... anytime a contestant leaves the hotel and "surprises" the Bachelorette/Bachelor at their hotel or somewhere on street or wherever, I tend to think producers were involved.

Oh I completely agree with that one and I was referring to the stuff that's happened before, not what was coming up. I also absolutely agree that the producers decided when Andi was going to get those flowers as I doubt they'd just let a random delivery guy walk up in there.

What I meant in that Nick doing his own thing was more the idea to get the flowers, I do think he came up with that on his own, as well as going to Andi after the Eric drama and reaching first for her at the cocktail party. These are the things that I definitely believe was all him.
We will have to agree to disagree.  :yes:  And that's cool.
Nick would have no way to act on the flowers unless the producers planted the idea. Again, I like Nick. Do I believe he would think a potential gf would like flowers and that he would send them, yes. Do I believe this scenario was his idea--no.  
The Eric situation is more attainable on his own, if he saw Andi being alone and available. There is no way to know. It could be only TPTB were aware of the situation and then primed him.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:23 pm

I watched the promo again and there is NO WAY Nick said I'm going to marry you at that moment of their date.  

Andi said Nick got nervous and tongue tied before he said I'm falling in love with you.  Wouldn't he get tongue tied and nervous talking about marriage?

Marriage is a major commitment which I don't think Nick takes lightly.  It makes no sense why Nick would bring up marriage on a group date  no no

And the drama with Nick continues.....

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:57 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:^^^^ True, lleyki ... and good thoughts! I agree

Nick wouldn't know Andi's schedule or where her hotel was located to even go find her. If he did, I'd assume that he'd sneak off alone (as we heard JP and Ashley did during her season) versus invite a camera guy and sound guy to come along. His handler had to make it happen/encourage the sneaking knowing that it would tick off everyone else if they found out.

I also agree that wanting to send flowers and do all those other things could indeed be Nick's idea ... good for him! But, presenting the flowers during her cocktail party when she was with Eric; well, that was a production decision. And if Eric went back and told guys about it, well that would cause tension/drama.

So, yes, I love that he's taking initiative but I think he's getting some help/encouragement along the way. And, I didn't watch preview so not sure what happens on ep 7, but if guys are reacting badly to Nick sneaking out, it's most likely cause production told them. If we see onscreen that Nick tells the guys he snuck out, well, he's bringing on his own drama and I'd find that to be suspicious.

I don't think Nick is being any snarkier than other guys. For example, Josh was making disparaging remarks about the secret admirer while at cocktails with Chris and JJ ... among other issues last episode.

Hold up, that's how rumors get started. Josh nor JJ said anything negative about the secret admirer. All Josh said was he would put his name on the letter, but everyone does their own thing. If that's disparaging Nick's plane rant about Josh is downright slanderous.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:59 pm

How can we be sure that Josh didn't snuck out at some point to spend more time with Andi, like JP and Ashley did? If Josh is F1 don't you think the producers helped them spent a little more time together without the cameras? They probably do that every season but they wont show it because its not part of the storyline and it would give away the F1. We really only see what the producers want us to see.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:03 pm

Brussels was an interesting time for Nick and Andi.
According to the time stamp,  Josh and Andi's date was on April 12.
Marcus' date was April 11.
That means that the group date must have been on April 10.

April 10, Nick gets the GDR and SQT with Andi. Who knows how late that lasted?
As well, now everyone in the house knows that Nick is guaranteed a HTD.
At this point, he is the ONLY one guaranteed.
April 11, AFTER Marcus has his date, and his rose, Nick and Andi have their secret rendezvous.
That must have been quite late since I'm sure Marcus' date didn't end early.
April 12, Josh has his 1 on1 - he gets a rose and a guaranteed HTD.
April 13 Rose Ceremony. 3 guys are panicking… only 1 rose left.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:08 pm

JordynRoses wrote:Brussels was an interesting time for Nick and Andi.

April 11, AFTER Marcus has his date, and his rose, Nick and Andi have their secret rendezvous.
April 13 Rose Ceremony. 3 guys are panicking… only 1 rose left.

Josh didn't get a rose on his date since there wasn't one. The only rose up for grabs this week is the the GDR.

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 3 87b72b10  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 3 86669110  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 3 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:11 pm

umngirl wrote:
JordynRoses wrote:Brussels was an interesting time for Nick and Andi.

April 13 Rose Ceremony. 3 5 guys are panicking… only 1 rose left.

Josh didn't get a rose on his date since there wasn't one. The only rose up for grabs this week is the the GDR.

Then even more so would the guys be ticked. Nick would be the ONLY one that was guaranteed a HTD at the cocktail party /rose ceremony.
He was 'sitting pretty' , chillaxin.  Everyone else would have been a little nervous  and no wonder they took it out on him.

But don't miss my point  … Nick and Andi had a lot of time together in Brussels.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:24 pm

So that's why Brussels is Andi's favorite city?
Anyway, if Nick already had a rose and spent extra time with her, why sneaked out to see her again? Sneaky Tricky Nicky  giggling
No wonder guys all "hated him".....

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

+77
bleuberry
chloep
emusha
Retiredswimmom
Pattycake92