SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 40 of 81 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 40 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by isittrue Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:53 am

emad0722 wrote:
notarose wrote:Nick's IG
nick_viall28
People who are genuine matter to me @jayloni_martin @thenicksutter @b_r_o23 @jjobrien @dylanpetitt @dustindeno @dklek @mghernandez32 Chris Soules and many more!
http://instagram.com/p/p0aPuSMw_r/

jayloni_martin
Lookin great bros @thenicksutter @nick_viall28 until we meet again
(He used icons - July 17; hourglass)

Men Tell ALL on July 17??? Why would Nick be there???

That is what I am questioning? Is Nick F2 or is he F3? I keep thinking of the RS recent spoilers that he posted prior to previous episodes that turned out to be wrong - Chris got the date rose not Josh and then did he mix up the order of the F3 too, does Andi send Nick away before FD dates? If so, maybe the F1 and F2 are Josh and Chris? As a Nick fan, hoping I am wrong on all accounts but it doe make me go hmmm

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 40 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by nutty1 Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:55 am

I think he meant the other guys…..he said "bros". And Nick tagged several of the Bach guys in that post.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:58 am

But RS also corrected that info back to his original information, just like I said about any "new" info or additional info RS gives I feel is misinformation campaign....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:00 am

Is Chris tagged in that post?

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:00 am

If Nick is at the MTA, I don't think he will be in studio... He will probably fly to LA to be with the guys and party with them....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:01 am

isittrue wrote:
emad0722 wrote:
notarose wrote:Nick's IG
nick_viall28
People who are genuine matter to me @jayloni_martin @thenicksutter @b_r_o23 @jjobrien @dylanpetitt @dustindeno @dklek @mghernandez32 Chris Soules and many more!
http://instagram.com/p/p0aPuSMw_r/

jayloni_martin
Lookin great bros @thenicksutter @nick_viall28 until we meet again
(He used icons - July 17; hourglass)

That is what I am questioning?  Is Nick F2 or is he F3?  I keep thinking of the RS recent spoilers that he posted prior to previous episodes that turned out to be wrong - Chris got the date rose not Josh and then did he mix up the order of the F3 too, does Andi send Nick away before FD dates?  If so, maybe the F1 and F2 are Josh and Chris?  As a Nick fan, hoping I am wrong on all accounts but it doe make me go hmmm

Love the madness cheerleader 
Everything is accelerated with the Nick storyline.  His last date with Andi was without a date card which has never happened before except on the date after hometown.  Next epi he pics up the key to the "fantasy suite"  :uptonogood    This is the most fun season ever.  cheerleader

Now he's attending the bachelor party....

Last edited by notarose on Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:02 am

notarose wrote:
isittrue wrote:
emad0722 wrote:

That is what I am questioning?  Is Nick F2 or is he F3?  I keep thinking of the RS recent spoilers that he posted prior to previous episodes that turned out to be wrong - Chris got the date rose not Josh and then did he mix up the order of the F3 too, does Andi send Nick away before FD dates?  If so, maybe the F1 and F2 are Josh and Chris?  As a Nick fan, hoping I am wrong on all accounts but it doe make me go hmmm

Love the madness cheerleader 
Everything is accelerated with the Nick storyline.  His last date with Andi was without a date card which has never happened before except on the date after hometown.  Next epi he pics up the key to the "fantasy suite"  :uptonogood    This is the most fun season ever.  cheerleader 

giggling 
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:02 am

isittrue wrote:Is Chris tagged in that post?

I read in another thread that Chris was also confirming being at MTA, if I am not mistaken...

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:08 am

luvlady345 wrote:
isittrue wrote:Is Chris tagged in that post?

I read in another thread that Chris was also confirming being at MTA, if I am not mistaken...

It was an twitter exchange between Chris & Tasos.

Also loved that Nick included friends not on the show in his pic tag. Makes for greater authenticity.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:09 am

luvlady345 wrote:If Nick is at the MTA, I don't think he will be in studio... He will probably fly to LA to be with the guys and party with them....

What do you think about the possibility of him coming back to apologize ala Courtney?? Just an idea??

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:10 am

That could be also….or not to apologize so much as to explain.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:10 am

Nick S. looks so much younger and better with hair to me.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 81 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

+77
bleuberry
chloep
emusha
Retiredswimmom
Pattycake92