SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 41 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 41 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by isittrue Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:11 am

luvlady345 wrote:
isittrue wrote:Is Chris tagged in that post?

I read in another thread that Chris was also confirming being at MTA, if I am not mistaken...

Something still seems strange.... I have visiting too many of Chris' threads on this board with flashbacks to Des' season so maybe I am overthinking things.   Nick could also be there to defend himself regardless of his standing (F2 or F1 or F3) ala Courtney in Ben's season. I did not know that everyone went to Cali for the MTA always thought F2 and F1 stayed away.  Has anyone been tracking Chris' whereabouts since the FRC seems like he has been in the shadows with all the attention focused on Nick and Josh.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 41 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by nutty1 Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:11 am

Nick is still wearing his bracelet.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:16 am

notarose wrote:Nick's IG
nick_viall28
People who are genuine matter to me @jayloni_martin @thenicksutter @b_r_o23 @jjobrien @dylanpetitt @dustindeno @dklek @mghernandez32 Chris Soules and many more!
http://instagram.com/p/p0aPuSMw_r/

jayloni_martin
Lookin great bros @thenicksutter @nick_viall28 until we meet again
(He used icons - July 17; hourglass)
I just looked he must have change his icons..I don't see them.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:20 am

Hotmomma wrote:
notarose wrote:Nick's IG
nick_viall28
People who are genuine matter to me @jayloni_martin @thenicksutter @b_r_o23 @jjobrien @dylanpetitt @dustindeno @dklek @mghernandez32 Chris Soules and many more!
http://instagram.com/p/p0aPuSMw_r/

jayloni_martin
Lookin great bros @thenicksutter @nick_viall28 until we meet again
(He used icons - July 17; hourglass)
I just looked he must have change his icons..I don't see them.

Maybe he realized he was not supposed to put that info in???

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:20 am

They are there. They are in Marquel's comment, not on Nick's IG.

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:22 am

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 41 Marque10

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:23 am

Now that I looked at it, I realize Marquel only addressed the 2 Nicks. Maybe Nick will be there. But not as f3…..more like a Courtney visit.

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:27 am

nutty1 wrote: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 41 Marque10
Thanks Nutty mine showed different ones..( a square and a ?) LOL
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:28 am

nutty1 wrote:Nick is still wearing his bracelet.

Retweeted by Nicholas Viall

James Viall @jviall · Jun 23

"Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness."

bestbud! 

SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:29 am

nutty1 wrote:Now that I looked at it, I realize Marquel only addressed the 2 Nicks. Maybe Nick will be there. But not as f3…..more like a Courtney visit.
that's what I thought... pretty sure F1s and F2s have joined the party after the taping in the past
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:34 am

SueSt wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Now that I looked at it, I realize Marquel only addressed the 2 Nicks. Maybe Nick will be there. But not as f3…..more like a Courtney visit.
that's what I thought... pretty sure F1s and F2s have joined the party after the taping in the past

Ok, I was not sure also someone said upthread that Chris and Marcus were talking about MTA too.  I never knew if F1 and F2 were there, just assumed that they stayed away.  Hope, you are right because Nick as F3 would really cause me to question the plane video as a foiler to hid the still hidden Chris as darkhorse 1.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:55 am

Not sure if it's been mentioned, by Nick's twitter picture has him front and center with the polka dotted tie; coincidence or conspiracy?
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

+77
bleuberry
chloep
emusha
Retiredswimmom
Pattycake92