SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Page 34 of 81 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 34 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Post by BachfanNY Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:53 am

Awesome MJC!!

Btw, are they stretching together in one of those pics? You know what they say, the couple that stretches together, stays together!

No one really says that but they do look cute doing it together  giggling 
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 34 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:55 am

In the ep description it did  their day portion is very flirtatious  :cutesmile!: the pics seem to agree and I'm excited

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:56 am

Retiredswimmom wrote:MJC, the poster is great!  You are so talented.  Keep up the good works.  Thanks!

Agreed!! You ROCK-Great work!  bowdown High clap 

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:59 am

Also a big thank you to litta for bringing those Adorable pics of Jodi 1on1:cutesmile!:

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:03 pm

BachfanNY wrote:Awesome MJC!!

Btw, are they stretching together in one of those pics? You know what they say, the couple that stretches together, stays together!

LOL! laughlaughlaugh laughlaughlaugh  Love your Avi!!

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:21 pm

4health wrote:I noticed by looking at the HTD pics at abcmedianet that Josh's activity (baseball) was in the morning/day 11:15 am….and all the other HTD were later in the afternoon….so I will pay attention if Josh and Andi did a lunch and she leaves during the day hours or if she leaves Josh's home in the evening hours, that Josh's HTD time was longer.  It looks like Nick's date started at 3:00 pm and in the preview she leaves in when the sun has gone down.  So that are the little things I like to look for….

Has anyone else compared the times of the other dates? I think it's interesting to attempt to determine the length of each.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by e258 Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:24 pm

I hope the picture number 135633_0184 is them saying hello to eachother  l o v e   :cutiepie 
e258
e258

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:43 pm

nannymargie wrote:Jolena, thank you so much for bringing the video clips of Andi and Josh's date.  Please if you can do the same till the end.  I just love rewatching them.

Nannymargie, I think that was MJC. who posted the video's . Smiley ( check your pm)
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:44 pm

Steel2009 wrote:

Thanks Steel! I miss that guy, he was such a hoot! And he had a man crush on Josh!  giggling 
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:46 pm

^^I couldn't help but laugh out loud when I saw your avi. Very funny, indeed. Don't every change it.  rotfl rotfl 

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:47 pm

This is hillarious! I was just about to google that because I never heard it before, then I read your second line. laugh out loud Good one!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:53 pm

BachfanNY wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:

Thanks Steel! I miss that guy, he was such a hoot! And he had a man crush on Josh!  giggling 

Me to! Love me some Craig! So cute w. his man crush! I've been looking for him on twitter..I don't think he has an account. no no 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 81 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

+64
Mikesgirl83
janeh810
teachturtle
Maggenzm
Linds911