SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Page 62 of 81 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 62 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:03 am

ThankMeLater wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:So, about an hour ago Josh posted a picture to his Instagram from a golf tournament (it might have been the one from last weekend/monday?) and I guess while he was there Eric Decker and Jessie James Decker were also there. Andi is a huge Jessie James Decker fan and Jessie even sent out a tweet recently that said "Isn't Andi Dorfman gorgeous?" and Andi responded to her. It's only been an hour since Josh posted the instagram picture and now Andi is following Eric Decker on Twitter too now as she just started following him. Josh started following them on Twitter last night I believe.

Could be nothing, but the timing was funny and I figured I'd post that here.
I was just going to post this haha giggling

I think this is another big hint!  giggling giggling 

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 62 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Post by SafronSahara Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:19 am

Alanna wrote:Okay so when and also why do you guys think the switch happened from Josh being so nervous around her, he needed to face palm her to Andi being so nervous, he was kissing her hand to calm her? It's just an interesting switch that I didn't realize was happening. And then of course, during the lie detector test, he's frustrated and she's melting down over him so definite power switch has happened by this point. Thoughts?

I asked a similar question recently. I've been wanting to know when the tables turned. Josh's initial nervousness was probably due to having a crush (being super giddy and overwhelmingly smitten) while I chalked Andi's nerves up to feelings that developed over time leading up to JoDi's first 1 on 1. Neither Josh or Andi seems as nervous as they once claimed to be, however the giddiness they ignite in one another still remains.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by Dixie Pines Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:23 am

"Couple Crush" - just learned the term, but I think it fits! HaHaHa!!! giggling 
http://bulldawgillustrated.com/2014/07/01/morgan-weeks-recaps-josh-murray-week-7-bachelorette/
Dixie Pines
Dixie Pines

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:33 am

soccermom333 wrote:
MJC1969 wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:Count me in ladies! I can't wait to see him shirtless too :yes:  :Drool:

Her you go Ladies Something to hold you over .. :bigsmile: 

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 62 <a href=Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 62 94c367b8-6fd9-419a-95a6-ba7333fe4f75_zps94a42f42" />

Wowza!    :Drool:   Thanks MJ

MJC1969 OMG !! Than you , thank you , thank you !! clapping! You're the best!! :yes: Gotta hand it to ya, you sure do find awesome pics for us !! bowdown Keep them coming  :giggle: 
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:52 am

Alanna wrote:
Soleil wrote:lLove everything about him. The way his arms envelop her in each embrace is so telling of the way he's fallen for her. He doesn't seem to want to let her go and for sure it looks like she doesn't want him to let go either.

In Belgium before he said IFILWY she said 1) she'd be heartbroken if he didn't feel it and 2) she didn't want to wind up getting her heart broken by him. This shows me that she has fallen for him.
Shirtless Josh putting on the moves in a few weeks... cheerleader
Those greetings are the cutest! On their last date, I'm not sure what was going on but he got a very serious expression and then shook her a little and rubbed her tummy. Oh my goodness, there's no way she can keep up the ADA persona laugh out loud Totally disarming!
Her obsession with whether or not Josh is going to break her heart is very telling indeed. She's supposed to be the one in the power position here -- the guys are all supposed to be falling in love with her, and she gets to decide who she's going to give her heart to. The fact that she's only concerned about Josh not feeling as strongly, and having the potential to ruin her whole fairytale, pretty much says everything.

And I loved their greeting in Belgium too! She saw him coming and waved and said hi, then said hi again when he reached her, and then said it AGAIN in the cutest, sweetest voice after all the kisses and tummy-rubbing. It wasn't a full-fledged baby voice but it was pretty darn close. We're FOR SURE going to get one on the FDs and I cannot wait!!

soccermom333 wrote:Lots of show to do though, and the producers knew Andi would have to wait before she could have her first date with Josh.  I think this was hard on both but especially Josh.  He even told Andi during the next rose ceremony that he wanted to see her everyday and kiss her everyday but she just said "get away" or something like that.  This tells me he was still very nervous and did not really know how she felt.
Ahem. I may or may not have this conversation pretty much memorized.  :hidingchair  J: "I wanna see you every day. And I wanna kiss you every day. And you're like, 'Stay away from me!'" A: "What do you mean I'm 'Stay away from you'?" J: "It's just tough to see you all the time." A: "I don't stay away from you." J: "It's just tough. Yeah you do." A: "I don't stay..." and then he kisses her and that's the end of that.  :giggle: 

Luvvy wrote:I also notice that Josh is great at reading her. First with judging him and then with too good to be true, he's pretty intuitive about her. I think she needs that and I think she has him pegged too.
It's interesting because for as much as people (cough*Nick*cough) think Andi and Josh would be horrible together because they're too similar, too hot-tempered, too combative together, he's totally the Andi Whisperer. He really does know exactly how to handle her and calm her down.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:01 am

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 62 Andi-Josh-9-1404415268

I don't know why, but I just love this picture. The way she's looking at him all "You are goofy and crazy and I completely adore you" is just so cute. I also love the one where they're running bases. And then the roses, of course. I count 6 stems in the one picture, but I hope he didn't just give her a half-dozen and that there's something more meaningful behind them. I would love it if there was one for every rose ceremony so far, plus three more for the ones she's going to give him until he's the last one standing. I mean, they both know it's a foregone conclusion that they're going to be together, right? They know. They were destined to be together.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by missfire1977 Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:29 am

I know I should put this in the nick forum but honestly I don't go to his or anybody else's. I stay in #teamsushi fan form. I'm courious what episode did we start to see nick show all of his cockiness, arrogance, etc? I have pressed the mute button during all of nicks and andi's one on one scenes. Lol! I don't like him. I ask thinking maybe it was around episode five? If that is correct then that was andi and Josh's first one on one and the producers saw(not the audience dame cutting floor) just how perfect they are for each other. So they thought they should up the nick drama so that the attention would stay off teamsushi which meant more camera time for nick YUCK!!! I could be wrong. But I would like to get everyone's opinion on this.

I would love to see what is on the cutting floor. We have drooled over what the producers have allowed us to see. I can't imagine how we would react after watching all of their interactions.  eyedrool
missfire1977
missfire1977

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:38 am

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 62 13500506
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:48 am

I have watched the Online promo and the TV commercial and all 4 Guys are there for the Eric News and rose ceremony .. From the TV Commercial it is CH that is with Andi after she leaves the RC. There are only 3 roses on the table.  I think she will pull herself together and come back in and finish the rose ceremony. It will be very emotionally draining on all of them at this point. I believe Chris will go home . At this point in the show and with Erics death she will start to think about who she could really see herself with, Life is to short not to go with your heart . Maybe she does send someone home before FSD and then send someone home before the FRC before the so called walk of Doom ( before he gets on one Knee ). That would only leave FI ( Josh}to make that walk.  These are my insomniac ramblings . I gotta o to bed wither or not I sleep is a different story. Sweet dreams all  xoxxo MJC JMO
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 am

MJC1969 wrote:I have watched the Online promo and the TV commercial and all 4 Guys are there for the Eric News and rose ceremony .. From the TV Commercial it is CH that is with Andi after she leaves the RC. There are only 3 roses on the table.  I think she will pull herself together and come back in and finish the rose ceremony. It will be very emotionally draining on all of them at this point. I believe Chris will go home . At this point in the show and with Erics death she will start to think about who she could really see herself with, Life is to short not to go with your heart . Maybe she does send someone home before FSD and then send someone home before the FRC before the so called walk of Doom ( before he gets on one Knee ). That would only leave FI ( Josh}to make that walk.  These are my insomniac ramblings . I gotta o to bed wither or not I sleep is a different story. Sweet dreams all  xoxxo MJC JMO

This is exactly what I was thinking. I hope it goes down exactly like this. :yes: 

Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:48 am

MJC1969 wrote:I have watched the Online promo and the TV commercial and all 4 Guys are there for the Eric News and rose ceremony .. From the TV Commercial it is CH that is with Andi after she leaves the RC. There are only 3 roses on the table.  I think she will pull herself together and come back in and finish the rose ceremony. It will be very emotionally draining on all of them at this point. I believe Chris will go home . At this point in the show and with Erics death she will start to think about who she could really see herself with, Life is to short not to go with your heart . Maybe she does send someone home before FSD and then send someone home before the FRC before the so called walk of Doom ( before he gets on one Knee ). That would only leave FI ( Josh}to make that walk.  These are my insomniac ramblings . I gotta o to bed wither or not I sleep is a different story. Sweet dreams all  xoxxo MJC JMO

Oh, I thought Marcus was sent home after htds?  question 
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:55 am

Eagle Eye wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Soleil wrote:Love everything about him. The way his arms envelop her in each embrace is so telling of the way he's fallen for her. He doesn't seem to want to let her go and for sure it looks like she doesn't want him to let go either.

In Belgium before he said IFILWY she said 1) she'd be heartbroken if he didn't feel it and 2) she didn't want to wind up getting her heart broken by him. This shows me that she has fallen for him.
Shirtless Josh putting on the moves in a few weeks... cheerleader
Those greetings are the cutest! On their last date, I'm not sure what was going on but he got a very serious expression and then shook her a little and rubbed her tummy. Oh my goodness, there's no way she can keep up the ADA persona laugh out loud Totally disarming!
Her obsession with whether or not Josh is going to break her heart is very telling indeed. She's supposed to be the one in the power position here -- the guys are all supposed to be falling in love with her, and she gets to decide who she's going to give her heart to. The fact that she's only concerned about Josh not feeling as strongly, and having the potential to ruin her whole fairytale, pretty much says everything.

And I loved their greeting in Belgium too! She saw him coming and waved and said hi, then said hi again when he reached her, and then said it AGAIN in the cutest, sweetest voice after all the kisses and tummy-rubbing. It wasn't a full-fledged baby voice but it was pretty darn close. We're FOR SURE going to get one on the FDs and I cannot wait!!

soccermom333 wrote:Lots of show to do though, and the producers knew Andi would have to wait before she could have her first date with Josh.  I think this was hard on both but especially Josh.  He even told Andi during the next rose ceremony that he wanted to see her everyday and kiss her everyday but she just said "get away" or something like that.  This tells me he was still very nervous and did not really know how she felt.
Ahem. I may or may not have this conversation pretty much memorized.  :hidingchair  J: "I wanna see you every day. And I wanna kiss you every day. And you're like, 'Stay away from me!'" A: "What do you mean I'm 'Stay away from you'?" J: "It's just tough to see you all the time." A: "I don't stay away from you." J: "It's just tough. Yeah you do." A: "I don't stay..." and then he kisses her and that's the end of that.  :giggle: 

Luvvy wrote:I also notice that Josh is great at reading her. First with judging him and then with too good to be true, he's pretty intuitive about her. I think she needs that and I think she has him pegged too.
It's interesting because for as much as people (cough*Nick*cough) think Andi and Josh would be horrible together because they're too similar, too hot-tempered, too combative together, he's totally the Andi Whisperer. He really does know exactly how to handle her and calm her down.
Gosh love this post!! ITA on the baby voice thing! She was already dangerously close during their greeting and then after his ifly. She needs to be careful! She's seriously about to blow her "I'm so tough and hard" image out of the water. Josh is so rude for unceremoniously turning her into mush. She's going to be channeling Ash and squealing and climbing all over him in no time!

He really does know how to calm her down and handle her. It's kind of amazing because we have seen what she can be like and frankly, it's a little scary. Seeing her with JPG and how angry and bitchy and snarky she can get makes it all the more obvious just how much josh understands her and can manage her. I love how she admits all her feelings to him, confiding she's afraid he might break her heart, and then admitting how much she needed his comfort and reassurance. Judging by what we know of her, I don't think she's ever told other men things like that or really ever expected to. So sweet!

It was so cute and funny when Josh said he's happy she's comforted and feeling relaxed and he's comfortable just being with her. Pretty sure he's the only suitor who can say that. It's amazing to me that instead of getting stressed out by her interrogations and insecurities, he's happy to reassure her and enjoy soothing the fears. 

They are such a perfect fit in all ways, it is ahhhmazing (drink!!)

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 81 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

+64
Mikesgirl83
janeh810
teachturtle
Maggenzm
Linds911