SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Empty Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Admin Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:54 pm

Meet the parents, Last chance dates, Final rose ceremony.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by lavenderred Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:03 am

Information about the resorts, dates and sights of The Bachelorette filming the last 2 weeks in the Dominican Republic was posted online yesterday, 6-29.

http://www.godominicanrepublic.com/bachelorette/
ROMANCE IN PARADISE, INSPIRED BY THE BACHELORETTE

The season finale of ABC’s The Bachelorette was filmed in Dominican Republic, and you can experience the romance for yourself. Explore all that Dominican Republic has to offer beyond the show and plan your own romantic getaway!
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:39 am

The Puerto Plata Telerifico cable car was closed on the day of May 9th from 11:00 - 12:30.
Located on the Mountain of Isabel de Torres.
Possible FRC location?

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Historiateleferico1
Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Bg_puerto_plata

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:46 am

Can you see MeandI doing a Mesnick over the rail of the cable car?? Puts a whole new spin on hurling! Literally. Maybe those windows don't open.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:56 am

LOL Kasha!
There are some other possibilities for FRC that I have been considering however, I didn't want to discount this possibility especially since the promotional website hinted to proposing at this place.

Elan also gave us a nice little pic around that time which could confirm the official weather status for that date. May 9th
Intermittent Rain and lots of stormy clouds for that day.
http://rp5.ru/Weather_archive_in_Santiago_(airport),_Dominican_Republic
However, Elan's pic was located closer to the coast. Not sure if that pic was from FRC place or his hotel grounds.
Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion BnR4-lGIYAEa4RZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:55 am

Kashathediva wrote:Can you see MeandI doing a Mesnick over the rail of the cable car?? Puts a whole new spin on hurling! Literally. Maybe those windows don't open.
 spitcoffee  And there went my second cup of coffee!!  cantstopl 
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:56 am

We should be talking about the caps here! LOL

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by laurentx Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:27 am

Definitely raining when Andi's in the car crying, RC location with Andi there are storm clouds behind her in a distance.  Leads one to believe Andi crying in car may be day of RC.
laurentx
laurentx

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:29 am

laurentx wrote:Definitely raining when Andi's in the car crying, RC location with Andi there are storm clouds behind her in a distance.  Leads one to believe Andi crying in car may be day of RC.

As I recall, it was raining there the morning of May 9th.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Wheatie Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:48 am

I haven't posted here before, I stick mainly to the Josh fan thread ...so that's where I'm coming from perspective-wise. I saw the purple ribbon on Josh's wrist in one shot of Josh in next weeks preview...I suspect it's after the LCD and when he goes to pick out a ring. To me that's evidence that he's F1. I also think the reason they aren't showing us the final rose ceremony preview is because I think she lets Nick go before, maybe the day before (hence her crying in the car) and Josh is the only one the final day. IMO. I am so excited!!! Josh was so sweet last night and they are letting us (finally) see more of them as real couple without the silly edit. Swoon worthy for sure! I thought Nick's beach date looked a bit awkward but I suspect part of that is editing, I guess they are now finished trying to lead the audience away from Josh ( her doubts, former athlete, etc.) and now show us where maybe her relationship with Nick isn't as perfect as we were led to believe. Btw, I'm team Josh, but I think Nick is a great guy, and I'm not fooled by the edit they gave him. (Although some of the things he said were a bit much, IMO). I love how Nick articulates his feelings so expressively. And I thought his story book was adorbs. I bet Andi has strong feelings for both but I think Josh is her man.
Wheatie
Wheatie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:07 pm

I love her dress!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's classic and perfect for a woman like Andi!

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+126
black_tears
nikikass
torybean
luvlady345
Rolly
beader
Muslady
FLChica
Relalou
peachoc
alwaystulips