SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by melanie1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:03 am

california90 wrote:I just got home... missed everything. Summary?! How do we all feel about Nick and Josh? And Andi?

How did Andi let Nick go? Was Josh proposal sweet? What was dramatic? (Everything is always dramatic)

Oh boy... The ATR shocked everyone when Nick asked her "why did you make love with me then"

The proposal was everything and more. Josh was swoon-worthy. So romantic and genuine. They are so in love.
melanie1
melanie1

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by eirekay Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:07 am

Not so sure I want to watch the next ATFR. It was pretty obvious that Andi wasn't going to give Nick what he needed but it has become CH's job to push awkward, painful moments. He could have backed off before Nick, who was obviously raw, felt the need to go to the FS. CH is there to moderate but he has now taken a much nastier role of quasi henchman.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:10 am

^^ So true Eirekay. This season may have finally cured my bach addiction....maybe.

Back to top Go down

Post by waitaminutee Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:12 am

eirekay wrote:Not so sure I want to watch the next ATFR. It was pretty obvious that Andi wasn't going to give Nick what he needed but it has become CH's job to push awkward, painful moments.  He could have backed off before Nick, who was obviously raw, felt the need to go to the FS.  CH is there to moderate but he has now taken a much nastier role of quasi henchman.

ITA. I've been getting bad vibes from Chris Harrison all season, especially at MTA and ATFR. He really was pushing it. IMO Nick shouldn't have said what he said, but TPTB set up these horrid situations, really the F2 should NOT have to face the lead in front of everybody, after the lead gets engaged to another man. It's so very awkward to watch.
waitaminutee
waitaminutee

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:12 am

I don't have instagram but  nice picture:

Peter Geist @petergeist     ·   2h    

I feel so honored to have been a part of joshmurray11 and @andidorfman 's love story.  These two areThese two are so in love and I'm beyond excited to shout their love from the rooftops! #thebachelorette
… http://instagram.com/p/rBYz1DQBVq/
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:21 am

BKay wrote:^^ So true Eirekay. This season may have finally cured my bach addiction....maybe.

This show is getting worse and worse.
Downhill since Emily's season.
I can't even understand how the couple can be "happy" after all that. Really no pride, no conscience ?
Sorry, I am too disgusted !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:32 am

StacyNor wrote:
atem wrote:No one's answered me how this is any different than Juan Pablo and Clare.

As for Kelly, she needs to chill.  I don't get the over the top shrill tweets.
No Difference at all. God doesn't like ugly Andi she accused JP doing the same thing she did to her contestants  giggling her actions are much worse because she comes off as a hypocrite. ABC should do the same thing they did on Andi's poster to the next bachelor because the is not much difference between Juan and Andi.

Karma eh? She was a total bitch to JP and got hers back in spades. Not a Nick fan all season but why should he not soeak when he has the chance to tell his own story. The edit made it look like it was all in his head all season but Andi sleeping wih him shows she really did reassure him and made him the overly confident guy.

Now we know why she threw JP under the bus.....he wouldnt have sex with here but chose to talk all night instead!

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:39 am

Catherine Lowe

Cartoon eyeballs popping out in surprise mode. "Made love with me" eeeek. #TheBachelorette

k yost

@clmgiudici I feel so badly for him...

Catherine Lowe

@galinnevada me too sad he's obviously still feeling broken from it. That was coming from a sad place, not a malicious place...

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:01 am

mercieme wrote:
BKay wrote:I'm watching them on Kimmel now. Now she is saying that she didn't know for sure about Josh until the morning of the proposal.

She must be having selective amnesia between when they did the live show and Jimmy Kimmel. She clearly stated that she loved Josh from the beginning which is all good but she needs to stick to her story!!!!
Her story fits what wants to tell at the time. 
Eric called her out on it.
Nick called her out on it. 
She does not like being called out or questioned.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:29 am

Kashathediva wrote:
mercieme wrote:
BKay wrote:I'm watching them on Kimmel now. Now she is saying that she didn't know for sure about Josh until the morning of the proposal.

She must be having selective amnesia between when they did the live show and Jimmy Kimmel. She clearly stated that she loved Josh from the beginning which is all good but she needs to stick to her story!!!!
Her story fits what wants to tell at the time. 
Eric called her out on it.
Nick called her out on it. 
She does not like being called out or questioned.
L
Seriously...who does and On national television? I like her toughness. It's a quality I admire ... In myself, hahaha. She doesn't have to flop over and show her belly when she knows in reality it is producer manipulated crap ...
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+126
black_tears
nikikass
torybean
luvlady345
Rolly
beader
Muslady
FLChica
Relalou
peachoc
alwaystulips