SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:25 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Don't know which thread to post this in but I read on the Nick fan thread that Josh's mom rented a home for the FRC in the DR????  Anyone know where this come from?  Certainly points to Josh being F1.  If so, Andi must have somehow let the Murrays know - could it have been as early as the HT dates?

It came from Momma Murray herself. She is having a charity event/viewing party on the night of the FRC. I think she posted it on her facebook. It's probably buried in the posts now, unless someone can bring it over again.
Josh himself could have, probably did, tell his family himself after filming was over if he was the F1.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:27 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:Don't know which thread to post this in but I read on the Nick fan thread that Josh's mom rented a home for the FRC in the DR????  Anyone know where this come from?  Certainly points to Josh being F1.  If so, Andi must have somehow let the Murrays know - could it have been as early as the HT dates?

It came from Momma Murray herself. She is having a charity event/viewing party on the night of the FRC. I think she posted it on her facebook. It's probably buried in the posts now, unless someone can bring it over again.
Josh himself could have, probably did, tell his family himself after filming was over if he was the F1.
I'm not sure where the DR part of it all came in laugh out loud but it's definitely in Tampa, a fundraiser for their church. I don't understand how she would ever feel ok doing this if she didn't know beyond a shadow of a doubt that not only is he f1 but they're happily engaged too. JMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:29 pm

The only thing I know about is for Jul 28th the Murrays are having a charity viewing party and she posted the info on her FB and said to come whether Josh is chsen or not. It's for the homeless.. I can't imagine they rented a home in the DR for the FRC because isn't that when his brother was being drafted?
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:34 pm

Why would this have been put on the Nick fan thread?
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:40 pm

Alanna wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

I'm not sure where the DR part of it all came in laugh out loud but it's definitely in Tampa, a fundraiser for their church. I don't understand how she would ever feel ok doing this if she didn't know beyond a shadow of a doubt that not only is he f1 but they're happily engaged too. JMO.

I thought the poster meant Andi told the Murrays during the HT dates that Josh was the F1.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:58 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Alanna wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

I thought the poster meant Andi told the Murrays during the HT dates that Josh was the F1.
Gotcha, but the original post said rented a house for the FRC in the DR and that definitely didn't happen. All the Murrays were in the States for the FRC, other than Josh obviously.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:01 pm

Alanna wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Alanna wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Gotcha, but the original post said rented a house for the FRC in the DR and that definitely didn't happen. All the Murrays were in the States for the FRC, other than Josh obviously.

OMG I didn't even read that, I swear that's not what it said when I read it! laugh out loud Went to the eye doctor this afternoon, he put those crazy drops in my eyes, not seeing too clearly, obviously. My apologies.  duh 

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:03 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Alanna wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

OMG I didn't even read that, I swear that's not what it said when I read it! laugh out loud Went to the eye doctor this afternoon, he put those crazy drops in my eyes, not seeing too clearly, obviously. My apologies.  duh 
No worries! Feel better kisses

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:46 pm

nannymargie wrote:

I was one who posted that Momma Murray was having a charity viewing of the FRC in the Nick thread. I believe I also said that I liked that it was for charity. It is a nice thing the Murrays are doing. Most Nick fans don't hate Josh, they just prefer Nick. I personally like them both.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:53 am

TVGuide wrote:The Bachelorette: Andi makes her decision between the Top 2 bachelors in the Season 10 finale. Before the final rose ceremony, she goes on two last dates and introduces both men to her family.

TVGuide wrote:The Bachelorette: After the Final Rose: Andi recaps the season in a live interview with host Chris Harrison. She then reunites with her two finalists, who give their take on the outcome of the show. Also included: a sneak peek of "Bachelor in Paradise."

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:57 am

stuckinsc wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

I was one who posted that Momma Murray was having a charity viewing of the FRC in the Nick thread.  I believe I also said that I liked that it was for charity.  It is a nice thing the Murrays are doing.  Most Nick fans don't hate Josh, they just prefer Nick.  I personally like them both.

Thank you for this post and for saying you like both. It can get so ugly in here at this point of the show. People have/had their favorite and when it looks like he won't win, it becomes doom and gloom for the winning couple. Nice you are keeping it positive! Smiley

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:57 am

What was the PR for past seasons ?

ETA: found them
"Season 9, Episode 12
Episode Synopsis: Desiree recaps the season in a live interview with host Chris Harrison. She then reunites with her three finalists, who give their take on the outcome of the show. Original Air Date: Aug 5, 2013"

"Season 8, Episode 12
Episode Synopsis: Emily recaps the season in a live interview with host Chris Harrison. She then reunites with her two finalists, who give their take on the outcome of the show. Original Air Date:Jul 22, 2012"

"Season 7, Episode 12
Episode Synopsis: Ashley recaps the Season 7 finale in Fiji, and tells host Chris Harrison what was going through her mind while she was trying to make it up."

"Season 18
Juan Pablo recaps the season in an interview with Chris Harrison. Also: The final two bachelorettes discuss the outcome of the show; and the next star of "The Bachelorette" is announced."

"Season 17, Episode 13
Episode Synopsis: Sean recaps the season in an interview with Chris Harrison. Also: The final two bachelorettes discuss the outcome of the show. Original Air Date: Mar 11, 2013"

"Season 16, Episode 12
Ben and the woman he chose review their very public courtship and discuss their plans for the future. Also: an update on 2011 Bachelorette Ashley Hebert and her fiancé, J.P. Rosenbaum. "
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+126
black_tears
nikikass
torybean
luvlady345
Rolly
beader
Muslady
FLChica
Relalou
peachoc
alwaystulips