SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by emusha Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:59 am

atem wrote:
eusebeia wrote:I'm confused by the seeming contradiction of 1.  Nick saying in ITM during LDC that he wasn't sure of her feelings and wanted verbal confirmation and him clearly fishing for something from her when they were sitting on the couch--I think she finally said something like "You don't have anyting to worry about"--and 2.  on ATFR Nick saying he was sure she loved him by everything she said and did, how she looked at him, and that they made love.  

So which is it?  Was he doubting, even AFTER they had sex, or was he sure?  

The inconsistency is one thing leading me to agree with whoever said TPTB put Nick up to slut-shaming her on live TV.  Ick.

Again, did Nick not watch this show?  He did.  So, I am not getting how he's so smart.

wait a minute....of course anyone would want verbal confirmation regardless of the physical and emotional clues ....anyone who's been in love can understand that feeling of vulnerability anyone whose been physical with someone who hadn't professed emotions knows what it's like particularly after pouring their heart out...Nick asking about "making love/something that meant the world to him/fiance type stuff" doesn't mean that he felt certain about whether she would pick him cos she was physical....it was more a response to her claim that she never had ANY feelings of love towards him....the statements make sense in the sequence of dialogue
(paraphrasing)
CH: did you have no sorts of love feelings with nick?
Andi: I never told nick i loved him and was careful not to
Nick: (stumbling a few times then getting it out) with you knowing how much ***in love*** with you I was why did you make love with me?
nick was completely blindsided and for his SANITY needed to reaffirm that he wasn't completely crazy that she had feelings for him
he also tried repeatedly to take this privately several times... that doesn't mean he was a stalker it meant he wanted to talk with her without the pressure of the cameras as soon as possible to move on....andi didn't feel compassion enough to allow him that (or she was feeling the pressure from josh enough to not give him that) she could have written him a letter she could have NOT had sex with him....regardless of what happened on camera SHE had NO reason to have sex with him to take it that far and THEN to turn around and completely avoid him from having closure and an explanation + to coldly and callously throw it back in his face that he wasn't someone she had any kinds of love feelings towards (or loved something about him) CH was very liberal about how he described "things she loved about nick" and she rejected any of it...that was very very rude and selfish of her after the extent of leading on she did....i'm honestly very disappointed for josh that he'd have someone soooo self-centered and unempathetic that he's engaged to....WOW!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by bronniegrace Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:59 am

jimmy kimmel link?
bronniegrace
bronniegrace

Female Posts : 235

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:00 am

ElonM wrote:So they met before TB. WOW

They actually admitted it on Kimmel? Wow, so I guess Andi gets her revenge, Nick you really were just a pawn I brought along for a little fun.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:01 am

But .. The were not allowed to speak to each other

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:02 am

ElonM wrote:
Cecilia wrote:It's a fact people!! She slept with Nick and she knew he was in love with her. How do you turn this around against Nick unless you are completely crazy?

YUP, she knew he was a skeptic, she reassured, made him a believer, then slept with him only to say that she was in love with another man from the inception.  Good job Andi. She should have taken another as the F2 but she had a show to finish.

She knew Nick loved her. She knew Nick wanted to marry her. He told her both things multiple times. There is no shade of grey. She had sex with him knowing that he would be blindsided by her rejection, and then she couldn't give him the courtesy of showing him any compassion at all. I mean, she was silent, cold, and offered him nothing. So he asked, If you didn't love me, why did you make love with me? Seems like if the roles were reversed and a girl had been used for sex and confronted the male lead that many of you might see this differently. Double standard. Women got cheered for speakingrup about JPG being crude, self absorbed, and for what he said and did to Clare. People clapped for that. Now a guy speaks up about being used in the FS and nobody sees that as wrong?
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:02 am

chloep wrote:Why? Why should Nick have kept mum???? To make her look better? Why? She was unfeeling, cold, giving no answers and then she started the whole "I never loved you".... Then, why? Why? would he have kept mum? To not mess up the picture of the perfect couple? Essentially to do a favor to the woman who treated(and in that moment too) him like he was worth-less???
 bowdown yes 
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:03 am

docnash14 wrote:
chloep wrote:Why? Why should Nick have kept mum???? To make her look better? Why? She was unfeeling, cold, giving no answers and then she started the whole "I never loved you".... Then, why? Why? would he have kept mum? To not mess up the picture of the perfect couple? Essentially to do a favor to the woman who treated(and in that moment too) him like he was worth-less???

There is such a thing called boundaries.  

Andi was the one who crossed those boundaries! You just don't have sex with a man you say you never loved when you are in love with another man and plan to be engaged to him in several days. Well, I guess some women do....MeAndi. And she was afraid Josh might cheat on her....

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:03 am

Since when has she ever shown to be unselfish? Did he not get a clue when the stuff about Eric aired?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:03 am

beader wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I am not a fan of Nick saying that they made love, but it wasn't a snarky question.  She was claiming she never loved him, so he asked then why did they make love?  To me that isn't a snark, it was more of if you didn't feel for me then why do that?

And he also tried to talk it out before tonight and she refused.  She could have spared herself the on-air confrontation.  

She could have even just said the morning she let him go that she loved Josh more.  

She didn't do either of those things.  She had her chance to not have this out on national tv and she didn't.  She has to take some responsibility too.

It took two to tango in the FS, so she should have talked it out with him and been honest.

Those who have hated Nick will continue to hate him, those of us who didn't like MeAndI will continue to not like her.  I wish Josh the best, but I won't follow this couple.

Also Nick was probably forced to do a lot of stuff due to the plane video, the threat of a 5 million dollar lawsuit would make me do things I might not want to do.

IMO, one of the best posts of the evening.  Andi brought this all on herself.  I'll be happy if I never see her or Josh again.

Just remembered Mamma Murry's big party tonight.  All their friends got to hear about MeAndI spreading her legs for another man weeks after she was supposedly in love with Josh.  Wonder how MeAndi will be accepted into Atlanta society now?  I don't know--never lived in Atlanta--maybe such action is commonplace there.

Go Nick!  Leave this franchise behind and you'll find you're own great love.  Hopefully all young women are not like MeAndi.
That whole scenario about the charity event hearing the bomb being dropped at the ATFR reminds me of the scene in The Help when the lady finds out the chocolate pie she loves so much has a secret ingredient in it.  Praying

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:03 am

stuckinsc wrote:

They actually admitted it on Kimmel?  Wow, so I guess Andi gets her revenge, Nick you really were just a pawn I brought along for a little fun.

They met when he was in casting in a club. wow.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:03 am

stuckinsc wrote:

They actually admitted it on Kimmel?  Wow, so I guess Andi gets her revenge, Nick you really were just a pawn I brought along for a little fun.

Wow so the rumor Choep heard that they had met each other before was true, wow, just wow!!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:04 am

richmondrose wrote:Normally I would agree that TP constantly encourage people to say certain things. However, this was a "live show " and unless they have a crystal ball they had know way of knowing that Andi would set up Nick for his response to her statement of not being in love with him.  Lucky for them (and unlucky for her) that she unwittingly did, and it sure got people talking otherwise this whole ATFR would have turned out to have been a total snooze fest.

MeAndi completely miscalculated how Nick would respond - to say the least.  We all tend to bash TPTB, but they couldn't possibly know that Nick would be pushed past his breaking point by former ADA-Pookie into divulging their level of intimacy.  

Not the over-the-top romantic couple in love ATFR that Jodi fans were hoping for.  It's a good thing the Murrays have a lot of experience dealing with the media in pressure packed situations.  That combined with their graciousness served the well tonight and will in the coming months.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+126
black_tears
nikikass
torybean
luvlady345
Rolly
beader
Muslady
FLChica
Relalou
peachoc
alwaystulips