SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 7 - Jun 30/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Thread #2

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 7 - Jun 30/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Thread #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 7 - Jun 30/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Thread #2

Post by happygolucky Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:17 am

oooh, another thing
this episode they finally showed me real Andy...
and I like her ...
I can be irritated with her by "misleading" Nick if it goes the road I imagine
but I understand her, empathize with her and she genuinely is a good girl, so why would I need to be negative about. So as much it was all about Nick, it was finally an episode of "real-face Andy".

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 7 - Jun 30/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Thread #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 7 - Jun 30/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Thread #2

Post by happygolucky Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:25 am

bilolo wrote:I wish people would be more understanding to all of the guys and just not one or two of them.

Can I ask you who of the other guys is not understood?

I don't think anyone is being bashed like Nick ... so if I'm "defending" Nick is because he is mostly attacked and I don't think it's justified and fair. But I have nothing bad to say about the other guys. Actually I understand them and their position and my whole "they who hate" is not refered to them, but to the viewers who judge based on simple fact presented, without putting more weight on the whole picture. I  can understand the reaction of guys in given situation they are in, but not the viewers.
Actually scratch that - I understand the viewers, because they are emotionally invested in these "characters" and have their own sympathy ... but I'm calling upon their s*** of judging too lightly.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:32 am

happygolucky wrote:oooh, another thing
this episode they finally showed me real Andy...
and I like her ...
I can be irritated with her by "misleading" Nick if it goes the road I imagine
but I understand her, empathize with her and she genuinely is a good girl, so why would I need to be negative about. So as much it was all about Nick, it was finally an episode of "real-face Andy".
I think she's a genuinely good girl too Smiley The best I've ever seen her is her happiness and joy at Josh's IFLY. She's going to explode at the real ILY and here's a ring moment laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:44 am

happygolucky wrote:
bilolo wrote:I wish people would be more understanding to all of the guys and just not one or two of them.

Can I ask you who of the other guys is not understood?

I don't think anyone is being bashed like Nick ... so if I'm "defending" Nick is because he is mostly attacked and I don't think it's justified and fair. But I have nothing bad to say about the other guys. Actually I understand them and their position and my whole "they who hate" is not refered to them, but to the viewers who judge based on simple fact presented, without putting more weight on the whole picture. I  can understand the reaction of guys in given situation they are in, but not the viewers.
Actually scratch that - I understand the viewers, because they are emotionally invested in these "characters" and have their own sympathy ... but I'm calling upon their s*** of judging too lightly.
You know i'm talking about you or your posts, it's a general sentiment i have and i don't think it's fair, just that.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:08 am

Loved this week episode, Andi/Josh just have that it factor together....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:15 am

bilolo - if my comments sound "harsh" - I've been told that before - I'm sorry.
I wasn't picking on you ... just using your message to continue with mine.
Because a lot of times it seems that fans of one pole think that by defending another (or liking them) subsequently means that you discredit the fan's favorite. And that's not the case.

When I'm very eager to talk about unfair treatment of Nick, and I say "unfair" ... I mean the treatment that fans of TB, viewers, audience and people who write negative things about him around reserve for this guy who has done no wrong to Andy (the only one that matters) and he hasn't done anything horribly wrong to the guys either.

He didn't insult them, he wasn't lying to them, he wasn't talking behind their backs ... he did no wrong to them either, aside for being in their faces, glowing and giggling about his great connection with Andy - in which he believed (sadly or not) and was confident in ... and that's not a bad thing, unless you are a guy on the other end, insecure about your own connection with Andy, because it's obvious even to you, that there is something missing.

Notice... that Josh wasn't that much involved in the whole "anti-Nick rant" ... apart from the fact that he made some conclusions based on other guys' opinions ... so he practically summed up what they were saying as an outsider ... but he wasn't reacting the same way as others, because differently from others he is more confident about his own connection with Andy and he isn't threatened by Nick's attitude ... actually he even wants to downplay the whole situation and he is advising guys not to give Nick too much credit.

That all said ... the guys' reaction was understandable ... probably even a bit provoked by the producers (because they give them the bone to chew, they initiate a conversation, they ask questions to make guys talk ... and once the cat is out, well it's rolling) ... so I think people shouldn't even judge the other guys for reacting that way and lash on Nick ...

but the viewers ...

oh boy ... sometimes I do believe that the most sensitive, sensible and empathetic people are the ones that go crazy and that society defines them not-normal. Because if the norm is Let's criticize and throw a stone before asking ... well, the majority, and I include myself in it, we act sometimes way too early and without a bit more in-depth thinking. And even that is understandable ... we don't have much time, life is on the fast pace track ... and we make daily decisions who and what we give priority to ...
too bad that too many people tend to dwell on negativity.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:44 am

Bringing this over from the prior locked thread that I stupidly did not see what locked! :shocked!: 

soccermom333 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Ok--so I am going to put my head on the chopping block. 
With all this Marcus/Josh love on twitter tonight and with them both having been in Cancun, it makes me think they met up while they were both in Cancun.
If so this opens up lots questions. How did they meet up? Was Josh on BIP? If so, did TPTB allow the rest of the cast with their loose lips to realize who the final couple is? Or was Josh on BIP and it was not a safe house visit and MeandI was not there at all.  And if that is the case why would Josh be on BIP if he was part of the final couple?  Praying 
Something to think about.

I appreciate you looking at all the angles, but why if he was final 1 would he go on the sleazy BIP to "couple" up without Andi?  Too weird.  Unless she was there too.  

I actually like your earlier suggestion that maybe she leaves the final rose ceremony with no one and decides to date the last two.  Or.... maybe she sends everyone away but Josh and says she needs time.  Tptb have a "live" final rose ceremony.  Something they have never done, and we witness a "live" proposal.  They show film of them dating in the real world---Cancun included.  Just a thought.  Smiley

Both families are there too.  
I so appreciate that you see I am looking at all angles!  Smiley 
I rarely hear this any season from anyone--as soon as I post something about one guy the fans of that guy assume I hate him and I am fans of the other. Vice versa for the next cast. So thanks!  Smiley 
As far as I am concerned I see the season as a 2 man "competition".  giggling  It's like a see-saw with all the puzzle pieces. Here's one for Nick. Here's one for Josh.

I am very disappointed there were no scs of the FD or further released.  More so because the night of the FD I will be on a cruise to lovely Bermuda and will miss how all our hard work plays out! 
So with that sad, we will have to work extra hard between next Monday releases, so I can set sail with a settled mind.

Anyway, my points remain:
Marcus in Cancun for BIP.
Josh sighted in Cancun supposedly for safe house visit. No sightings of MeandI. Indications he might have met up with Marcus while in Cancun. Was Josh in Cancun as Marcus was for BIP and if so--he would not be F1.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:46 am

soccermom333 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Ok--so I am going to put my head on the chopping block. 
With all this Marcus/Josh love on twitter tonight and with them both having been in Cancun, it makes me think they met up while they were both in Cancun.
If so this opens up lots questions. How did they meet up? Was Josh on BIP? If so, did TPTB allow the rest of the cast with their loose lips to realize who the final couple is? Or was Josh on BIP and it was not a safe house visit and MeandI was not there at all.  And if that is the case why would Josh be on BIP if he was part of the final couple?  Praying 
Something to think about.

I appreciate you looking at all the angles, but why if he was final 1 would he go on the sleazy BIP to "couple" up without Andi?  Too weird.  Unless she was there too.  

I actually like your earlier suggestion that maybe she leaves the final rose ceremony with no one and decides to date the last two.  Or.... maybe she sends everyone away but Josh and says she needs time.  Tptb have a "live" final rose ceremony.  Something they have never done, and we witness a "live" proposal.  They show film of them dating in the real world---Cancun included.  Just a thought.  Smiley

Both families are there too.  
Per Kashathediva: I so appreciate that you see I am looking at all angles!  Smiley 
I rarely hear this any season from anyone--as soon as I post something about one guy the fans of that guy assume I hate him and I am fans of the other. Vice versa for the next cast. So thanks!  Smiley 
As far as I am concerned I see the season as a 2 man "competition".  giggling  It's like a see-saw with all the puzzle pieces. Here's one for Nick. Here's one for Josh.

I am very disappointed there were no scs of the FD or further released.  More so because the night of the FD I will be on a cruise to lovely Bermuda and will miss how all our hard work plays out! 
So with that sad, we will have to work extra hard between next Monday releases, so I can set sail with a settled mind.

Anyway, my points remain:
Marcus in Cancun for BIP.
Josh sighted in Cancun supposedly for safe house visit. No sightings of MeandI. Indications he might have met up with Marcus while in Cancun. Was Josh in Cancun as Marcus was for BIP and if so--he would not be F1.

Hope I copied this correctly.the thread is locked before I could reply.
I so agree with you kasha It's interesting that Josh was in Canxun and him and Marcus are buds now.
I sure wished we would have gotten some FD screen caps.

Hope you don't mind that I tidied it up a bit, HM.  bestbud!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:47 am

Will stay away (did not read and of last thread or the last 2 pages of this!) as i want to do a "odd little nuggets" recap Smiley

Catch y'all later!  :WAVEY: 

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:49 am

Kasha, I too will be in the Caribbean for the fantasy date episode. Yes...we need to scope things out prior to that!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:50 am

sophienette wrote:Will stay away (did not read and of last thread or the last 2 pages of this!) as i want to do a "odd little nuggets" recap Smiley

Catch y'all later!  :WAVEY: 

Can't wait! Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:58 am

Aren't most F1 hidden/darkhorses. If Josh is F1 why did they make it so obvious?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 7 - Jun 30/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Thread #2

+50
ThankMeLater
stuckinsc
bilolo
soccermom333
Cecilia
Fleurdesel
rosesrREd
docnash14
mtnlvr55
pander3575
Laura Walsh