SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 7 - Jun 30/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Thread #2

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 7 - Jun 30/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Thread #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 7 - Jun 30/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Thread #2

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:00 pm

Idk if this was talked about but I got turned off when Nick said "i've never felt someone fall" to Andi as if knows that laugh out loud Anyone else cringe?

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 7 - Jun 30/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Thread #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 7 - Jun 30/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Thread #2

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:09 pm

ironcat wrote:
sophienette wrote:
ironcat wrote:Yeah, Meredith had only closed mouth kisses with Matthew, when they were in the fantasy suite on the bed, she had her legs tightly crossed.  He got nuthin'.  Ian was the physical edit because he was the only one she got physical with.  The editors had nothing else to work with.  Likewise with JP and Ashley.

Ed's edit was pretty physical, Jillian kept squealing about how much he was her type.  Kiptyn was thought of as the physical edit because they really didn't have very much in common to talk about.  I would compare his edit to the one Marcus is getting.  Both were also viewed by the fans as the "hot" one, but not much else.

I Disagree on Jash! Ben got way more physical edit over the last few episodes.... LCD on the yacht anyone? Way more physical last evening on the bed while JP and Ash was all about his gift. Plus an overnight date while JP was seething back at the hotel!

Not to  deadhorse , but I gotta disagree with you, Sophie.  The producers desperately tried through the editing and the scheduling to make Ben's relationship with Ashley look more physical by making them rub suntan lotion on each other's chest on FDs (boy did Ash look uncomfortable), having them rub mud on each other on their LCDs (they both looked uncomfortable on that one), and then probably haranguing her to "make out" with him on his bed in his room on the last night (still not sure if she slipped him any tongue, though  :giggle: ).  The editing was so forced IMO, that I suffered right along with Ashley.  And I don't think many people bought it other than some really enthusiastic Ben fans.

On another note, regarding Josh's trip to Cancun, it's as likely that he was there for a safe house visit as it is that he was involved in some way with BIP.  So far there is no evidence to prove OR disprove it.

I thought we were talking about who was getting a physical edit? I didnt say it was real chemistry!

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:10 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Or Josh went to Cancun for a wedding or bachelor weekend, so many possibilities and until the AFTR it is all just guessing.

So many possibilities. At least it has made this season somewhat enjoyable.

I was afraid when we first heard the intel of a possible early season connection between Andi and her spoiled f1 that this would be a snoozefest.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:17 pm

sophienette wrote:
ironcat wrote:
sophienette wrote:

I Disagree on Jash! Ben got way more physical edit over the last few episodes.... LCD on the yacht anyone? Way more physical last evening on the bed while JP and Ash was all about his gift. Plus an overnight date while JP was seething back at the hotel!

Not to  deadhorse , but I gotta disagree with you, Sophie.  The producers desperately tried through the editing and the scheduling to make Ben's relationship with Ashley look more physical by making them rub suntan lotion on each other's chest on FDs (boy did Ash look uncomfortable), having them rub mud on each other on their LCDs (they both looked uncomfortable on that one), and then probably haranguing her to "make out" with him on his bed in his room on the last night (still not sure if she slipped him any tongue, though  :giggle: ).  The editing was so forced IMO, that I suffered right along with Ashley.  And I don't think many people bought it other than some really enthusiastic Ben fans.

On another note, regarding Josh's trip to Cancun, it's as likely that he was there for a safe house visit as it is that he was involved in some way with BIP.  So far there is no evidence to prove OR disprove it.

I thought we were talking about who was getting a physical edit? I didnt say it was real chemistry!

Ok, I see what you mean.  :gotcha:  I guess it was just so unconvincing (and after the JP/Ash steamy kiss in the rain in Thailand, I think JP wrapped up the physical edit in most fans' minds :fanningfan ) that I would never think back on that season as the one where Ben got the "physical edit".  :WAVEY: 

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:42 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:Idk if this was talked about but I got turned off when Nick said "i've never felt someone fall" to Andi as if knows that laugh out loud Anyone else cringe?
when nick was saying all the stuff about how he thought andi was falling in love with him andi looked soooo uncomfortable. her face really gave her away. this feels a lot like ashley and ben in that ben really thought he was F1 by the end and why he was mad when he got dumped at the FRC. the lead has to lead these guys on. it is just part of the job description but i imagine it is not fun to break their hearts. jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:47 pm

gabriele wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:Idk if this was talked about but I got turned off when Nick said "i've never felt someone fall" to Andi as if knows that laugh out loud Anyone else cringe?
when nick was saying all the stuff about how he thought andi was falling in love with him andi looked soooo uncomfortable. her face really gave her away. this feels a lot like ashley and ben in that ben really thought he was F1 by the end and why he was mad when he got dumped at the FRC. the lead has to lead these guys on. it is just part of the job description but i imagine it is not fun to break their hearts. jmo.

When ?

This is typical for the end of the journey right when the lead has to lead.... people on ?

These girls start resorting to uncontrolled kissing (think Ali and Chris L on the FD date and dinner, Ashley and Ben with the mud bath (or was that dino ???, the guy leads do it was well)

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:52 pm

^^^i think it was on the GD when nick said that to andi, probably after the others had left. i'm pretty sure they were still in the garden. i just remember her looking like inside she was thinking "oh sh!t" when he said he thought she loved him. again, jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:06 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
Jolena wrote:

I think ,If he were going to be the next bachelor he would have left by now ,either on his own or by direction of TPTB. ( ie, Ali, Des, Jillian, Ashley, &  herself). Yes some F2's have gone on to become the leads but I can't see that happening with Josh, he already has a hugh fan base ,enough to be casted for sure , there would be no reason to keep him there any longer. Fleiss would want to get him off the screen asap and have the fans beg for more of him. JMHO.  From what's been posted here the "Murray's" are very well liked family in GA. If she 's gonna drag him to the end without picking him and breaks his heart , all I can say is ,she better MOVE out of GA. laugh out loud  rotfl 

Oh my gosh, this is a great point.  She is not dragging Josh to final 2 , then break his "Georgia" heart!!!  LOL

She would have to move.  Smiley

I don't know about that.  Most of the GA women I know would be happy to sign up to try to date Aaron's big brother on tv.  The women of GA might celebrate her for giving them a chance.  I know a lot of mid 20s women who thought Aaron was hot but way too young, so a hot older version.  Yummy!

You do make a good point.  giggling I still think Josh is F1 and I doubt Andi is gonna pass him up especially since she 's fighting so hard to get him. :yes: 
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:30 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
Jolena wrote:

I think ,If he were going to be the next bachelor he would have left by now ,either on his own or by direction of TPTB. ( ie, Ali, Des, Jillian, Ashley, &  herself). Yes some F2's have gone on to become the leads but I can't see that happening with Josh, he already has a hugh fan base ,enough to be casted for sure , there would be no reason to keep him there any longer. Fleiss would want to get him off the screen asap and have the fans beg for more of him. JMHO.  From what's been posted here the "Murray's" are very well liked family in GA. If she 's gonna drag him to the end without picking him and breaks his heart , all I can say is ,she better MOVE out of GA. laugh out loud  rotfl 

Oh my gosh, this is a great point.  She is not dragging Josh to final 2 , then break his "Georgia" heart!!!  LOL

She would have to move.  Smiley

I don't know about that.  Most of the GA women I know would be happy to sign up to try to date Aaron's big brother on tv.  The women of GA might celebrate her for giving them a chance.  I know a lot of mid 20s women who thought Aaron was hot but way too young, so a hot older version.  Yummy!

Yep, Josh is the hot, older version--who also still wears his jersey in his Twitter profile pic. (At least that's what it looks like to me. Maybe it's his famous brother's jersey. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong).

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 7 - Jun 30/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Thread #2

+50
ThankMeLater
stuckinsc
bilolo
soccermom333
Cecilia
Fleurdesel
rosesrREd
docnash14
mtnlvr55
pander3575
Laura Walsh