SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 7 - Jun 30/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Thread #2

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 7 - Jun 30/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Thread #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 7 - Jun 30/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Thread #2

Post by Longhornfan Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:50 pm

sdmom wrote:
Rolly wrote:
ElonM wrote:

That Nick is Pedophile and Bipolar

Disgusting.

I asked Kelly to delete that comment because it's not funny or classy. Let's see how she responds.

Please let us know if she replies. I am guessing that Kelly knows who Andi picked as her F1. Otherwise, I can not imagine her saying something that disgusting about Nick. Pedophile??? Really??? That is beyond disgusting.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 7 - Jun 30/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Thread #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 7 - Jun 30/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Thread #2

Post by FLChica Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:56 pm

Kashathediva wrote:One thing I know: 
A queen bee does not like to be de-throned and they don't share nicely.
You have 2 queen bees being shown in this HTD(Josh). 
Should be interesting.
And personally, MOAA, MeandI is not going to care if the cord comment is about Josh or Aaron--she wants the attention, she is used to the attention and she is not going to be upstaged. Neva! 
If it's Josh he is hers and hers alone. Cord be damned. 
If the attention is based around Aaron--what a tug of war lies in her future.

This will be one crowded castle with multiple queen bees, a pampered princess and the stunningly beautiful consort of the youngest prince. It's going to be interesting, for sure. I hope MeAndi won't mind most of the attention once football season starts being focused on the much younger, more successful brother and his gorgeous lady. Please pass the popcorn...
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:59 pm

Rosepetal wrote:Goofy:
http://www.hulu.com/watch/655997

Does this clip have a title to it? I'd like to see if it's on youtube for those outside the U.S.A that can't view hulu. Ty!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71515

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:02 pm

Longhornfan wrote:
sdmom wrote:
Rolly wrote:

Disgusting.

I asked Kelly to delete that comment because it's not funny or classy. Let's see how she responds.

Please let us know if she replies.  I am guessing that Kelly knows who Andi picked as her F1.  Otherwise, I can not imagine her saying something that disgusting about Nick.  Pedophile???  Really???  That is beyond disgusting.

pedophile is a extremely strong word to have tweeted and completely the wrong one. She possibly doesn't know what one is  :headbanging .
This is when social media is completely misused by the bachelor nation. I remember Ashley S also getting crucified by some of her comments on Ashley Hs season. Not pretty.

I would like to know what if any kelly responds. I hope she removed that tweet though it is already out there so too late. I don't approve.

IDK if that means she knows who Andi chose or not but that was way strong. Perhaps there is more to the Nick story in future episodes that has upset her ? Regardless it is irresponsible of her to have done so.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:03 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Rosepetal wrote:Goofy:
http://www.hulu.com/watch/655997

Does this clip have a title to it? I'd like to see if it's on youtube for those outside the U.S.A that can't view hulu. Ty!

The Bachelors Get Goofy.  I didn't see it on youtube though maybe you will have better luck.

Last edited by Rosepetal on Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:06 pm

Alanna wrote:
happygirl77us wrote:Aren't most F1 hidden/darkhorses. If Josh is F1 why did they make it so obvious?
It's not obvious, there are plenty of people who believe the weekly special preview of things going south for Josh. Next week he loves the brother too much laugh out loud tptb are scraping the bottom of the barrel now.
Well, according to twitter and other social media, Josh is NOT hidden. He's up front and in people's faces. Also the confrontation between Josh and Nick is also in the forefront when people think of this season. Definately not HIDDEN at all!

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:08 pm

Kelly didn't say who it was directed towards ,But it's still VERY wrong to any of the guys!

Her tweet.

That creepy pedophile glare #thebachelorette

Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:20 pm

BachfanNY wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:At this stage of my life, I'd be a rich farmer's homemaker any day of the week. laugh out loud

A lot of people work from home, or have home offices and work online and are very successful.

Who wouldn't want to be a rich farmers wife, who can work for fun, or not work at all, or do something they've always wanted to but couldn't because of the financial costs.

I understand it's not for everyone, and some posters explained the area and lack of employment opportunites. However at the same time there were posts of how great a farm area it is. Looking at his picture he tweeted, it looks wonderful to me. I am at a different stage in my life though and I understand there may not be 25 ladies who would want that life.

Andi had every right to question where would she work. (another reason why I don't understand the F3 placement for him)

You're not the only one GA. I'm sooo over city life and would gladly be his homemaker. I can cook, clean and eat (emphasis on eat). Being a farmers wife is hard work - you have to really love it or love who you're doing it with.

The thing is, even if you have a career, you still have to come home and cook and clean! And it's even more difficult when you have children. I know staying home isn't for everyone, nothing wrong with that, as well as there is nothing wrong with choosing to stay home. I'm a stay home mom, gave up a lot, but the best thing I could have done. Now that my kids are older, I have no desire to work, I'd rather putts in the garden  giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:24 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Chris was another MOT guy. I don't think there were ever more than 3 under consideration(Marcus, Josh and Nick). 
Which ever guy said it twice last night was correct. "They" knew the roses were going to Nick, Josh and Marcus and it was a toss-up between Dylan, Brian and Chris.
If Chris was a MOT, why was she so concerned and nervous last night when Chris took her out for a few more kisses? As she said to him that she's nervous and worried. Then in an itm, we see her say that she thought that there was a car outside waiting to take him away. To me, something isn't adding up with her thinking he's a MOT guy.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:34 pm

Hotmomma wrote:Gosh Kasha you are too quick!
Yes if Josh was in Cancun no sighting of Andi than he could have been there for BIP.If so he isn't F1.

And with Nick #'s about Love and being sneaking etc..he sure doesn't sound heartbroken either.
Just to throw this out there.him saying being sneaky for LOVE..who knows about his plane video!.

Still want to see new sc beyond HTD!
All of that could point to someone else being F1 other than Nick and Josh...Marcus went on BIP so it's highly unlikely to be him, that only leaves Chris as a possible F1. The only other option...did Andi leave alone??

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:44 pm

Alanna wrote:
Relalou wrote:
SueSt wrote:
Hi Hotmomma, I caught that ''cutting the cord' comment from Josh's mom too... and first thought it was going to be an issue but then realized it was a VO... so I think we'll have to see how it really plays on the show...

Although the "cord" is usually referring to that with a mother, I think that in this case (following her comment about it all being about Aaron) it is about letting go of the brother (IMO).  And, no, whatever the case, it won't be a big deal as usual.  She is SO gone for Josh that she would probably agree to adopt his brother if it was a pre-requisite!
Seriously!!! I'm sure she'll do whatever it takes to keep Josh.
What if in the end she just doesn't want Josh..someone else snuck in there and took her love away from Josh. I am not saying it did happen, just posing a what if? IMO, if anyone is being groomed for the next bachelor, it's Josh.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by eusebeia Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:44 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Chris was another MOT guy. I don't think there were ever more than 3 under consideration(Marcus, Josh and Nick). 
Which ever guy said it twice last night was correct. "They" knew the roses were going to Nick, Josh and Marcus and it was a toss-up between Dylan, Brian and Chris.
If Chris was a MOT, why was she so concerned and nervous last night when Chris took her out for a few more kisses?  As she said to him that she's nervous and worried.  Then in an itm, we see her say that she thought that there was a car outside waiting to take him away.  To me, something isn't adding up with her thinking he's a MOT guy.

Andi's job is to bring all the guys along without having anyone bail. So far she's been successful--you could argue about Eric that it was mutual rather than her telling him to leave, but nobody has flat out left before she was done with them. She surely must have seen Brooks' dramatic departure and wants to avoid that humiliation for herself. The possibility seems to be on her mind--producer-planted or not--with her bringing it up again to Marcus this week as well as with Chris S. Marcus thinking about leaving was before their first one-on-one date and he's made it clear he's not going anywhere now, so why did she bring it up again with him? The fact that her comments were aired could mean he DOES bail after HTD I suppose, as somebody suggested.

And what is a MOT????

eusebeia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 7 - Jun 30/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Thread #2

+50
ThankMeLater
stuckinsc
bilolo
soccermom333
Cecilia
Fleurdesel
rosesrREd
docnash14
mtnlvr55
pander3575
Laura Walsh