SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 22 of 83 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 52 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by happygolucky Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:42 am

isittrue ... relax, I don't really believe in Andi as much as I do in Nick ... but I have faith in her good judgment to take Nick at least to DR, so that we can all admire his turtle, nipples ... hmmm ... sorry I should have written bare feet and sunlight kisses of his locks that would turn more golden ... his instagram pics are just ... well let's say, can give you an idea.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by isittrue Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:46 am

unknown82 wrote:
isittrue wrote:I love coming to this thread - everyone is positive and optimistic.  It really makes me feel better because when I go to the other side, I just get more and more worried.  Now I even worry that Nick will go home after HTD based on how he is lined up during the rose ceremony (the left side  - go home side).  If that happens, the season is over for me.  At this point, Nick is really only the reason to watch!  Anyway, thanks for making this thread so happy.  

Isittrue,
I would suggest for you to stay in the Nick Fan forum to avoid any unnecessary anxiety.  I don't believe Nick will be sent home after HTD because he is the show and the rest of the episodes will be very boring and unsuspenful without him... TPTB cannot afford that.  If we are to believe the plane video is legit (I don't believe it is) then he apparently meets Andi's parents which would place him as one of Andi's final 2 left.  All I can say is to think positive and enjoy Nick's Journey regardless of the outcome. yes 

Good advice but so hard to follow. Part of me wants to prepare for the worst so anything else that happens looks positive to me. The other part of me says keep hope alive and ignore the noise. What is meant to be is meant to be. . at least Nick seems happy post-show!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:47 am

murasaki1393 wrote:To honor all the Great Love admirer out there, and for those who see the 'It'  blowkiss : i need to repost the 'Little Things'  giggling 

---THE LITTLE THINGS--

Nick has posted two pics on Insta since he got back with the hashtag "...littlethings" and he also used those two words "little things" in the letter he wrote to Andi, after their date.

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 22 10375760_646549015434835_135409189_n
"It's the little things you miss"

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 22 10449112_301358610031667_1991647353_n
"How many people can say they finished an entire tub of Chapstick before losing it? Now I can! #bucketlist #itsthelittlethings"

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 22 Ce78a39a-8e83-4811-a399-5cb799a20a66

Nick's letter is on the right, ignore the one on the left (secret admirer letter). A line in his letter says "It has been the little moments and little things we shared with each other that makes me think there actually might be a chance for something special."

Swoon!...like Sharleen said :.".HOW do people not like Nick?!! Are we watching the same show? " heartbeat 

Stay Tuned!... :swinginglove group hug 

I just read the secret admirer letter first and was like "Oh no! Did Nick right that? That is the cheesiest thing ever." And then quickly realized that his normal, sweet letter was on the right. IMO the letter on the left is the one that is 100% Bachelor letter, with a bunch of cliches. Ugh.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:50 am

A treat for you Nick fans. I thought you would like your own Easter Egg.
I don't know what to think of this. I think if we look long and hard we can find a spoiler in anything, but I thought this was interesting. 

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 22 BrvkoO1CMAAtnwr

The above is a Lake? Correct?

Check the label on the beers. Lakefront. Ironically, the above Lake photo is released days before the HTD and Lakefront is the name of the brewery she and Nick visited.  MOAA, but in the photos that MeandI posts with no pics of her or friends---they are messages/shouts out vs where she is. I don't think Meandi was at a lake yesterday. I think it was a shout out.
Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 22 Beer

Who knows what the heck the editors have going on in their heads. But I do think they continually stir the pot to keep everyone guessing. 
Like I said above I think we could find clues in the brand of toilet paper they use, if we tried.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:52 am

Kashathediva wrote:A treat for you Nick fans. I thought you would like your own Easter Egg.
I don't know what to think of this. I think if we look long and hard we can find a spoiler in anything, but I thought this was interesting. 

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 22 BrvkoO1CMAAtnwr

The above is a Lake? Correct?

Check the label on the beers. Lakefront. Ironically, the above Lake photo is released days before the HTD and Lakefront is the name of the brewery she and Nick visited.
Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 22 Beer

Who knows what the heck the editors have going on in their heads. But I do think they continually stir the pot to keep everyone guessing. 
Like I said above I think we could find clues in the brand of toilet paper they use, if we tried.

Thanks Kasha: That really helped to brighten my mood.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:22 am

I posted this in another thread, but I thought you guys might want to ponder it as well.

Litta123 wrote:Ugh...I keep finding one more thing I must share...

Assuming Andi's photo from the lake was done in real time, her tweet showed up in my timeline as 8:24pm CST. If she were tweeting from Atlanta, this would be 9:24pm her time -- EST. (Remember tweets show up in your timeline based on your settings...so her tweet would actually be one hour later than mine in real time if she were in Atlanta.)

I checked the sunset times for Atlanta and for Waukesha. Um, I don't think that pic was from Atlanta if she was tweeting it live. Sunset in Atlanta was 8:52pm. Since her pic was tweeted at 9:24pm, either she tweeted it out about a half hour later...or she wasn't near Atlanta.

Sunset time in Waukesha was 8:36pm. The photo she tweeted would be consistent with the actual sunset time in Waukesha. Btw, the clear skies would also be consistent with the weather in north Chicagoland yesterday...so I assume it to be true for south WI as well.

So I ask you, when you tweet a pic, do you tweet it out in the moment or do you tweet it out a half hour later? Things that make me go hmmm...

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 22 Screenshot2014-07-05at85743AM

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 22 Screenshot2014-07-05at91223AM

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 22 Screenshot2014-07-05at91442AM

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 22 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:29 am

Litta123 wrote:I posted this in another thread, but I thought you guys might want to ponder it as well.

Litta123 wrote:Ugh...I keep finding one more thing I must share...

Assuming Andi's photo from the lake was done in real time, her tweet showed up in my timeline as 8:24pm CST. If she were tweeting from Atlanta, this would be 9:24pm her time -- EST. (Remember tweets show up in your timeline based on your settings...so her tweet would actually be one hour later than mine in real time if she were in Atlanta.)

I checked the sunset times for Atlanta and for Waukesha. Um, I don't think that pic was from Atlanta if she was tweeting it live. Sunset in Atlanta was 8:52pm. Since her pic was tweeted at 9:24pm, either she tweeted it out about a half hour later...or she wasn't near Atlanta.

Sunset time in Waukesha was 8:36pm. The photo she tweeted would be consistent with the actual sunset time in Waukesha. Btw, the clear skies would also be consistent with the weather in north Chicagoland yesterday...so I assume it to be true for south WI as well.

So I ask you, when you tweet a pic, do you tweet it out in the moment or do you tweet it out a half hour later? Things that make me go hmmm...

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 22 Screenshot2014-07-05at85743AM

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 22 Screenshot2014-07-05at91223AM

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 22 Screenshot2014-07-05at91442AM

Thanks Litta, rosesrREd brought this up yesterday about the time line of the tweet. I think you are both on to something!!  :yes:

Last edited by Brill on Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:34 am

^^Oops, sorry! I haven't been able to keep up with all the threads.  Embarressed! 

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 22 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:39 am

Litta123 wrote:^^Oops, sorry! I haven't been able to keep up with all the threads.  Embarressed! 

Don't feel bad, I am SO glad you also posted this.  The naysayers are at work trying to dispute everything, so the more that people add their input the more it becomes
real.  yes

Last edited by Brill on Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:40 am

Thanks Litta and Kasha! really appreciate those who care to bring over 'the subtle clues' to Nick Nation  giggling . I am too lazy to get my butt off from this safe haven.  :P

Those are stuff to ponder, definitely. In my book, Nick's tweet with hashtag #summer or #chicagosummers is also definitely means 'something'  sneakyl

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:41 am

Thank you Litta! I think there are still many things we can sleuth/speupculate. If you find some more clues pertaining to Nick, please post it here, because many Nick fans don't go to other threads. TIA!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 83 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 52 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

+50
fabgirl
sissyintexas
Catdwoman50
gpjillianfan
Jen15