SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 31 of 83 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 57 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:54 pm

rosesrREd wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:

I did notice this last night as well.  If she uploaded that picture immediately, and most people do, there is no possible way that sunset picture was from Lake Lanier.  Sunset was nearly 30 minutes later.  It lines up with Waukesha sunset time of 8:34 PM, and the skies also line up with clear skies there also.

It just seems very odd to me that WI would be later sunset than GA.I thought the sun set East moving West?
And WI is west Of GA.

Sunset in Atlanta was 8:52 PM, and Milwaukee was 8:34 PM.  So Wisconsin sunset was earlier as far as the time.

That's just a time zone difference. It was 9:34 in GA when it was 8:34 in WI
8:34 WI Latitude, Longitude: 43 02.3' N, 87 54.3' W Time zone: -6:00 (Central) DST observance: North America
8:52 GA Latitude, Longitude: 33 45.7' N, 84 25.3' W Time zone: -5:00 (Eastern) DST observance: North America

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by unknown82 Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:54 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:just need to decorate the thread! (thanks to emad..tyvm)

--THE SELFIE---

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 31 ScreenShot2014-06-27at112447am_zps25fbf783

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 31 ScreenShot2014-06-26at32336pm_zpsf6802a5d

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 31 ScreenShot2014-06-26at34939pm_zps31a9af1a

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 31 ScreenShot2014-06-26at34917pm_zps893a6974

i  just found these  facts about these 2 pairing are interesting :

- both selfies were from an episode before HTD and shown with a copy of it appeared on the episode
- both guys are the spoiled F2 poor-brokenhearted guy  console 
- Nick feel the need to put the selfie in  his IG with the hashtag #iwillneverforget  sneakyl
Good catch Mura!  So many subtle clues :giggle:
unknown82
unknown82

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:55 pm

Oh, but it is just to be mean and make Josh and Andi mad.

I agree it is odd. Love me some Nick!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:57 pm

grace8136 wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:

It just seems very odd to me that WI would be later sunset than GA.I thought the sun set East moving West?
And WI is west Of GA.

Sunset in Atlanta was 8:52 PM, and Milwaukee was 8:34 PM.  So Wisconsin sunset was earlier as far as the time.

That's just a time zone difference. It was 9:34 in GA when it was 8:34 in WI
8:34 WI Latitude, Longitude: 43 02.3' N, 87 54.3' W     Time zone: -6:00 (Central)     DST observance: North America
8:52 GA Latitude, Longitude: 33 45.7' N, 84 25.3' W     Time zone: -5:00 (Eastern)     DST observance: North America

I guess I misunderstood, I thought the poster thought sunset was later in Wisconsin, and I was just pointing out that as far as time of the day, Wisconsin was sooner.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:57 pm

grace8136 wrote:
I would be all on board with you if it wasn't for that plane video!  :headbanging  :angryemotion I'm having a little trouble with that hurdle, but otherwise I see the love story and all the clues. Some are saying that Andi already started to scale it back with Nick, but she had the group date after Josh and I saw no scaling back there.

Do you think Nick follows her out of the room when she starts crying at the next rose ceremony? It will be fun to watch the other guys fuming if so.  :atomic:

this is my last post about the plane vid : Nick's top : American flag; Andi's fav song : The Star Spangled Banner; 4th of July; Freedom; Independence; Fireworks; Dinant Mini-date; Elan : Diane 7 A Seat on the plane; Cheetos.   #Enuff said.  #ImSoOverIt laugh out loud

i stick to my theory that the 'curve ball' of the Great LS will be after Eric's death announcement. Cant wait! 2pop 

bring me July 28th #SaltyVfortheSweetKaboom!  :tinfoil :atomic:

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:05 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:58 pm

unknown82 wrote:Another clue to point out ... When Andi was making out with Nick up against the tree in Belgium, she described their kisses saying that when she kissed him she could feel what he was thinking.  That to me indicates that when she kisses Nick it is something special and more meaningful and much deeper than the other people she has been kissing.  Honestly, with everything that Andi has said about Nick and their relationship, I can't see how she can explain herself to her F1 if Nick is F2.  On less she tells her F1 she didn't really mean what she said because she didn't have any real feelings for Nick.  But we all know that is not the case because Nick and Andi's Chemistry pops out from the screen.
I think Andi's direct quote is: when he kisses me I can feel what he's thinking.... So she's connecting, sexually, emotionally and intellectually. To use Andi's words - her connection with Nick is so powerful and so HOT... I mean, really I don't see that it can get better than this. Period. And that's why Nick has so much confidence, because in spite of the fact that she has yet to verbalize her feelings to him, he can FEEL her response. HOTTTTTTTTT!!!! :fanningfan 
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by unknown82 Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:01 pm

SueSt wrote:
unknown82 wrote:Another clue to point out ... When Andi was making out with Nick up against the tree in Belgium, she described their kisses saying that when she kissed him she could feel what he was thinking.  That to me indicates that when she kisses Nick it is something special and more meaningful and much deeper than the other people she has been kissing.  Honestly, with everything that Andi has said about Nick and their relationship, I can't see how she can explain herself to her F1 if Nick is F2.  On less she tells her F1 she didn't really mean what she said because she didn't have any real feelings for Nick.  But we all know that is not the case because Nick and Andi's Chemistry pops out from the screen.
I think Andi's direct quote is: when he kisses me I can feel what he's thinking.... So she's connecting, sexually, emotionally and intellectually.  To use Andi's words - her connection with Nick is so powerful and so HOT...   I mean, really I don't see that it can get better than this.  Period.  And that's why Nick has so much confidence, because in spite of the fact that she has yet to verbalize her feelings to him, he can FEEL her response.  HOTTTTTTTTT!!!! :fanningfan 
 :yes:
unknown82
unknown82

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:08 pm

SueSt wrote:
I think Andi's direct quote is: when he kisses me I can feel what he's thinking.... So she's connecting, sexually, emotionally and intellectually.  To use Andi's words - her connection with Nick is so powerful and so HOT...   I mean, really I don't see that it can get better than this.  Period.  And that's why Nick has so much confidence, because in spite of the fact that she has yet to verbalize her feelings to him, he can FEEL her response.  HOTTTTTTTTT!!!! :fanningfan 

I agree There's no getting around what she meant there and she took it way farther than necessary if it was just to keep up the charade of the show.

Mura what does this mean? - Dinant Mini-date; Elan : Diane 7 A Seat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:12 pm

grace8136 wrote:
SueSt wrote:

I agree There's no getting around what she meant there and she took it way farther than necessary if it was just to keep up the charade of the show.

Mura what does this mean? - Dinant Mini-date; Elan : Diane 7 A Seat

NiAn mini 1-1date in Belgium: Dinant with fireworks- just before 4th of July.

Elan's jpking/hilarious tweets---maybe you could trace down in his Twitter, i personally hear it from another poster--about his Ex GF, Diane, who seated on seat 7 A on the plane  rofl 

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:29 pm

ahahahahahahah; just noticed Nick wearing polka-dotted socks on mime group date!!! 😆 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCocQe43V4E
see 0:39
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:42 pm

Speaking of the make out scene from when he snuck to her room. I remember people saying "watch the body language". Well baby, she sure was leaning into him!!!
Can someone post the picture for a little evening excitement!  giggling :Drool:

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:49 pm

Diane in 7a:

http://www.salon.com/2013/12/03/rude_airline_passenger_diane_in_7a_was_a_hoax/
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 83 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 57 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

+50
fabgirl
sissyintexas
Catdwoman50
gpjillianfan
Jen15