SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 32 of 83 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 57 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by nutty1 Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:54 pm

That Diane thing was so funny!!! What an uproar it caused!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by SueSt Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:58 pm

Beagle wrote:Diane in 7a:

http://www.salon.com/2013/12/03/rude_airline_passenger_diane_in_7a_was_a_hoax/

Thanks so much for this article, beagle...  a cautionary tale about how to start and manipulate rumors using the internet.  It's useful to be reminded of this particularly in light of all the sm "clues" we have been feed this season!
ETA: As the article notes: In the era of viral “wins,” the entire world, now, is one carefully massaged, edited, and satisfying episode of “The Bachelor” — just don’t think too hard about the implications.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:05 pm

SueSt wrote:
Beagle wrote:Diane in 7a:

http://www.salon.com/2013/12/03/rude_airline_passenger_diane_in_7a_was_a_hoax/

Thanks so much for this article, beagle...  a cautionary tale about how to start and manipulate rumors using the internet.  It's useful to be reminded of this particularly in light of all the sm "clues" we have been feed this season!
ETA:  As the article notes: In the era of viral “wins,” the entire world, now, is one carefully massaged, edited, and satisfying episode of “The Bachelor” — just don’t think too hard about the implications.

You are welcome  Smiley . I thought that last part of the article was very interesting. Absolutism vs skepticism.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:05 pm

That was discussed for pages and pages on these boards.

Remember there was a photo to go with it. Maybe this is why the plane video has always seemed off to me.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:08 pm

stuckinsc wrote:That was discussed for pages and pages on these boards.  

Remember there was a photo to go with it.  Maybe this is why the plane video has always seemed off to me.
thanks for the heads up stuckinsc... this was before my time so I appreciated reading about it... but if everyone knows, then that's interesting.. because to your point, given the hoax, I'm surprised that more people don't feel there's something off with the plane video!!  :yes: 
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by unknown82 Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:15 pm

I was reading in another thread were somebody stated there is a possibility that TPTB made Nick the villein because Andi might have made a choice last minute to pick Josh so that people won't feel weird about the ending.  Also, to justify why Andi picked Josh at the end given all the great things she has said about her relationship with Nick.
But I don't see it that way.  If they did not make Nick the Villein, what show would they have had? They had to make him the Villein for added drama and to also hide the love story between Nick and Andi.  Judging from SM, nobody wants Nick to be F1.  I think the more surprising ending/drama and what will keep people talking would be if she picked Nick than if she picked Josh IMHO.  This would garner a lot of sympathy for Josh which will then catapult his chances of becoming the next Bachelor.

Last edited by unknown82 on Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
unknown82
unknown82

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:17 pm

^^ABSOLUTELY YES!!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:18 pm

If that was the case, they could have edited out all the hot and heavy and the emotional scenes with Nick.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:19 pm

I don't know why they have edited Nick this way. It may be a complete lack of drama from the guys. In my opinion it is because Andi herself is pretty selfish and unlikeable. So they had to do something to make someone else look bad too and Nick was confident, in my opinion because Andi made him that way, so it was easy to manipulate. Plus the guys who were most upset were the guys without the connection. Josh was somewhat annoyed, but didn't seem nearly as upset as some of the others.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:22 pm

I'm guessing they probably did a lot of editing!!!   :yes: 
Mura and others have found a number of deleted scenes which point to even hotter and heavier love declarations and make out sessions.
Someone noted today that there was a big cut on the sneakover date last week after Nick said he wanted to marry her... and I noticed that after that night, on the GD, Nick refers to her as being his 'other' half when we haven't seen this discussion.

Last edited by SueSt on Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:22 pm

The reason the sun sets later in Atlanta than in Milwaukee is because of their relative location within their time zones.

Atlanta is in Eastern Standard--but it is in the western part of the zone. Therefore, the sun sets at a later time than it does compared with the eastern side of that same zone.

Milwaukee is in Central Standard--but it is in the eastern part of the zone, so the sun sets earlier than it does in the western part of that zone (example, the Oklahoma panhandle).

I think what we're seeing is that if the sun were actually setting when that picture was posted, it would have to be taken in the eastern part of whatever time zone it was taken.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by unknown82 Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:23 pm

nutty1 wrote:If that was the case, they could have edited out all the hot and heavy and the emotional scenes with Nick.
 :yes:
unknown82
unknown82

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 83 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 57 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

+50
fabgirl
sissyintexas
Catdwoman50
gpjillianfan
Jen15