SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 5 of 83 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 44 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:39 pm

Beagle wrote:Maria Viall, Nicks sister is a holistic nutritionist who frequently appears on her local news channel. She has a lot of youtube videos. She is also pretty chummy with JJ on twitter ( Im thinking maybe they like each other  Hugesmile ) If Im not mistaken I think she is the skeptical sister talking to Andi in HTDs.

Here is one of her videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6msQN4P3z9w

Wow, tall family, so JJ could be a good fit!

And Nick is a nice guy, love it!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by notarose Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:45 pm

ElonM wrote:Such a classy guy.#teamnick   cheerleader 

Was that suppose to mean cheek? oops, he corrected it.

Well, he's on base with "cheek" however we now we have to add "oops" but he's a diamond so OPS will do giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:46 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Beagle wrote:Maria Viall, Nicks sister is a holistic nutritionist who frequently appears on her local news channel. She has a lot of youtube videos. She is also pretty chummy with JJ on twitter ( Im thinking maybe they like each other  Hugesmile ) If Im not mistaken I think she is the skeptical sister talking to Andi in HTDs.

From her Instagram, i think she is in a serious relationship or may be married.

She also is a commentator for local basketball games.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:48 pm

ElonM wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Well, he has a few other sisters, so maybe another one? Just kidding. I do like looking at JJ and think a Viall and JJ would probably make a pretty child and then he and Nick can be real brothers.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:54 pm

My friends in Nick land I am being strong and ignoring the red circle because Nick wants us to be nice. It is hard my OCD doesn't like it!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:54 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
ElonM wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Well, he has a few other sisters, so maybe another one?  Just kidding.  I do like looking at JJ and think a Viall and JJ would probably make a pretty child and then he and Nick can be real brothers.

That would be awesome  :yes: 
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:57 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
ElonM wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Well, he has a few other sisters, so maybe another one?  Just kidding.  I do like looking at JJ and think a Viall and JJ would probably make a pretty child and then he and Nick can be real brothers.

Here's a brief bio on her basketball career. Most of her stats are at the bottom of the article.
http://www.horizonleague.org/blog/uwms-maria-viall-to-play-professionally-overseas-2004-10-21-49248?page=639

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:02 am

Maybe i am the only one here who didn't get/know that Hy has a 'certain type' for a future Son In Law.

i mean, after all, he has warmed-welcome a curly Son In Law (Rachel's DH) in his house who--at least to me and julychild---exudes the same 'quirk' vibe as Nick.  giggling 

Check out on 1:18 mark
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_aoUYxd3Fs&list=PLkB4oXgMAPBO_EFAhLRjyI6BTTogoiHPW&index=7

and 1: 16 mark
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcvb-iXHb7U&list=PLkB4oXgMAPBO_EFAhLRjyI6BTTogoiHPW&index=8

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:07 am

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BpTE3CrCEAAGfw9.jpg:large

I thought this is a great picture with her mom. The whole family seem like they came from the Jolly Green Giant Land.  Hugesmile 
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:08 am

^Nick is better looking....

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:10 am

Beagle wrote:https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BpTE3CrCEAAGfw9.jpg:large

I thought this is a great picture with her mom. The whole family seem like they came from the Jolly Green Giant Land.   Hugesmile 

This family has seriously good genes. Now on a strange aside. For a man his height if Nick's feet are only 10.5 that is a bit small, not to infer anything, but since I come from a family of 6 foot and over brothers, and my hubby's feet are short and shrimpy for his 6'5" at size 11.5 to 12, that seems small. Maybe a typo. Any screen caps of his hands. Hands and feet tend to be in proportion.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:11 am

murasaki1393 wrote:Maybe i am the only one here who didn't get/know that Hy has a 'certain type' for a future Son In Law.

i mean, after all, he has warmed-welcome a curly Son In Law (Rachel's DH) in his house who--at least to me and julychild---exudes the same 'quirk' vibe as Nick.  giggling 

Check out on 1:18 mark
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_aoUYxd3Fs&list=PLkB4oXgMAPBO_EFAhLRjyI6BTTogoiHPW&index=7

and 1: 16 mark
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcvb-iXHb7U&list=PLkB4oXgMAPBO_EFAhLRjyI6BTTogoiHPW&index=8

Slightly, a bit more nerdy that Nick, but I agree, it doesn't seem Hy has a particular son-in-law type. But, he may be quite happier having a jock type such as Josh in the family, since he already has one like Nick.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 83 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 44 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

+50
fabgirl
sissyintexas
Catdwoman50
gpjillianfan
Jen15