SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 71 of 83 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 77 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 71 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:05 pm

At first I thought it was a sad tweet, but now that I have been listening to it, it could be that he is lonely for his lady.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 71 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by notarose Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:09 pm

SueSt wrote:^^^ NR thanks so much for adding the video... toooooo beautiful

:WAVEY:  bestbud!   Sue = teamwork
#teamnick #teamsalty #teampolkadots #teamcausingaRuckus  #teamnickinthesauna1moretime #greatlove

Apologies in advance if someone has already posted this.

rofl
Tweeted by Andi
You can come to our viewing party any day @BWilliams m.today.com/entertainment/…

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:45 pm

teamwork  :yes: bestbud! 
the BW video - too funny!!!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:48 pm

nutty1 wrote:At first I thought it was a sad tweet, but now that I have been listening to it, it could be that he is lonely for his lady.
yes, particularly in context of Eric's passing.
Mura already posted the video, but if you watch Andi crying with Nick on the sofa, it's obvious that he desperately wants to comfort her but does not because the other guys are around. I'm sure the other guys felt similarly, I just FELT Nick.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by fabgirl Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:50 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
gpjillianfan wrote:Reading Andi's blog and can't help but wonder, could her headline for Nick's date stand as really the headline/theme for the season?

"A Bumpy Ride on the Way to Nick"

Rather perfect IMO.  Hugesmile 

great that you can catch her drift!!...at first i thought it was such a strange title to begin with. You prolly right!...go salty bumpy :peanutbutter: !

I was reading her blog and stopped and thought the same thing, a bumpy ride on the way to Nick, and she also stated that she wanted to look good for Nick and his family while she was shopping because her luggage didnt arrive on time.Shows that they have a great level of communication.TeamNICK #itsthelittlethings

fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:58 pm

So curious as to what his creative way of recapping their relationship is.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:03 pm

^^ me too; time will tell....
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:01 pm

Welcome to all our new TeamNick people.  We see a love story and my heart tells me that Andi felt it with him too.

I am still waiting for July 28th, but I am really happy for Nick either way, he is a great man with a great family and if he isn't F1, I think much like Chris L he will have his lady love soon.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:09 pm

Welcome y'all ! I am so happy his edit is softened now. When mura said he's got a V edit, I thought of his V necks... Ok #teamVNeck
Does it mean I have a dirty mind if I say I wanna see someone shirtless... Embarressed! 

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:12 pm

Cecilia wrote:So curious as to what his creative way of recapping their relationship is.

What do you mean?

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:14 pm

Please not another poem or letter  :shocked!:

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:16 pm

WHat did I miss?? I was gone for most of the day.

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 83 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 77 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

+50
fabgirl
sissyintexas
Catdwoman50
gpjillianfan
Jen15