SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 72 of 83 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 77 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 72 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by CHO Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:16 pm

Is Andi's blog - talking about building a future with Josh etc - and not much excitement about her visit with Nick - part of the rollercoaster we are often taken on by MF ? Or is Josh's finally telling Andi that he was falling for her - the beginning of the end for Nick ? I would love to believe that the plane video was some kind of a hoax - very hard to believe that it is real. And I compare how Andi has been with Nick and see his strong feelings for her - her declarations of how he reads her completely - how they are on the same wave length etc --- with Josh's fairly safe, closed off no effort attitude with Andi - how can she be falling in loe with Josh ? The posts have been very good - explaining Andi's, Nick's and Josh's approach to problem solving - and their needs. But this is frustrating to watch !!
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 72 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Cecilia Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:17 pm

nutty1 wrote:WHat did I miss?? I was gone for  most of the day.
Episode description.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:19 pm

Oh, thanks! Off to find it….  :Bendog :Bendog 

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:51 pm

I just watched the preview again. The scene where Nick is kissing her on the beach! OMG!! Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 72 Smiley-vault-misc-075 And then when he is kissing her neck in the helicopter……SWOON!!
I wish we had screen caps of those.

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:52 pm

Is Andi's blog - talking about building a future with Josh etc - and not much excitement about her visit with Nick - part of the rollercoaster we are often taken on by MF ? Or is Josh's finally telling Andi that he was falling for her - the beginning of the end for Nick ? I would love to believe that the plane video was some kind of a hoax - very hard to believe that it is real. And I compare how Andi has been with Nick and see his strong feelings for her - her declarations of how he reads her completely - how they are on the same wave length etc --- with Josh's fairly safe, closed off no effort attitude with Andi - how can she be falling in loe with Josh ? The posts have been very good - explaining Andi's, Nick's and Josh's approach to problem solving - and their needs. But this is frustrating to watch !!
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:52 pm

Look, it's Nick! Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 72 E13660

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:08 pm

nutty1 wrote:I just watched the preview again. The scene where Nick is kissing her on the beach! OMG!! Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 72 Smiley-vault-misc-075  And then when he is kissing her neck in the helicopter……SWOON!!
Mura put them in the fan forum media file in this folder!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:35 pm

SueSt wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I just watched the preview again. The scene where Nick is kissing her on the beach! OMG!! Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 72 Smiley-vault-misc-075  And then when he is kissing her neck in the helicopter……SWOON!!
Mura put them in the fan forum media file in this folder!

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 72 Texas6

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:39 pm

Holy Hotness!!!! I have to bring them here too……I think we should post them on every page!!!

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 72 2430tg8

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 72 246mnud

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:40 pm

Can someone tell me when Nick's bracelet first appeared? I thought I read it here. Do we have a screen cap? Thanks - I was gone almost all day, so I need to catch up on all things Nick.

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:45 pm

CHO wrote:Is Andi's blog - talking about building a future with Josh etc - and not much excitement about her visit with Nick - part of the rollercoaster we are often taken on by MF ?  Or is Josh's finally telling Andi that he was falling for her - the beginning of the end for Nick ?  I would love to believe that the plane video was some kind of a hoax - very hard to believe that it is real. And I compare how Andi has been with Nick and see his strong feelings for her - her declarations of how he reads her completely - how they are on the same wave length etc --- with Josh's fairly safe, closed off no effort attitude with Andi - how can she be falling in loe with Josh ?  The posts have been very good - explaining Andi's, Nick's and Josh's approach to problem solving - and their needs.  But this is frustrating to watch !!

To me the blogs mean very little.  The storyline this episode had very little Nick.  JPG was the only one I remember trying to feed stuff into the blogs to give hints against the edit.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:46 pm

nutty1 wrote:Can someone tell me when Nick's bracelet first appeared? I thought I read it here. Do we have a screen cap? Thanks - I was gone almost all day, so I need to catch up on all things Nick.

Jen689 posted on p59 of this thread

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 83 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 77 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

+50
fabgirl
sissyintexas
Catdwoman50
gpjillianfan
Jen15