SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 3 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6

Post by cindebugg Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:14 am

cantstopwatchin wrote:Most likely, it's Lake Lanier - that's the lake closest to Andi's family.  

My husband came in while I was looking at the picture and said, Who's up at Lanier? We used to spend a lot of time up there before the kids got so busy with their own activities.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 3 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6

Post by 1funnyfish Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:16 am

I think they are at some sort of lake house but not the murray's or dorfman's lake house. I feel like that would be too obvious.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:53 am

I can see that Josh and Aaron both would have hung at out Lake Hartwell when they were at UGA, it is the closest and easiest lake to get to from Athens, right?

Do the Murrays have a lake house in GA? That would be odd for people who live just outside of Tampa.

Dorfman's would make more sense. The friend I mentioned who parents have a house on Lake Oconee actually like in Atlanta. Some Atlanta people prefer Oconee since it isn't as over crowded as Lanier can be. I believe they have a water park and such on Lake Lanier.

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by teachturtle Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:57 am

I was thinking the Dorfman's had a lake house too!  Here's Andi's dad's tweet from March 8.  It says Alabama.
Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 3 Untitl10

Last edited by teachturtle on Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:00 am

teachturtle wrote:I was thinking the Dorfman's had a lake house too!  Here's Andi's tweet from March 8.  It says Alabama.

Interesting, the pretty lakes I went to in AL were north of Birmingham and near Auburn. I am sure there are many more. It also wouldn't surprise me for the Dorfmans to have a lake house.

Just not sure why the Murrays would have one. They live a good 8 to 10 hour drive from Atlanta, so once the kids finish school, unless Stephanie stays, I am not sure that their is much reason for them to come up all that often.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:04 am

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 3 <a href=Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 3 2951c3db-2695-4b81-b059-35fc4c3455ac_zps70d2757c" />
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:10 am

cindebugg wrote:
cantstopwatchin wrote:Most likely, it's Lake Lanier - that's the lake closest to Andi's family.  

My husband came in while I was looking at the picture and said, Who's up at Lanier?  We used to spend a lot of time up there before the kids got so busy with their own activities.

Having lived in Atlanta myself for many years, I just said the same thing in Josh's fan thread.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by teachturtle Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:12 am

stuckinsc wrote:
teachturtle wrote:I was thinking the Dorfman's had a lake house too!  Here's Andi's tweet from March 8.  It says Alabama.

Interesting, the pretty lakes I went to in AL were north of Birmingham and near Auburn.  I am sure there are many more. It also wouldn't surprise me for the Dorfmans to have a lake house.

Just not sure why the Murrays would have one.  They live a good 8 to 10 hour drive from Atlanta, so once the kids finish school, unless Stephanie stays, I am not sure that their is much reason for them to come up all that often.

Yeah, they could have just had/rented it while Aaron was here at UGA. But where does Grandpa live? Isn't it in Georgia?
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:15 am

teachturtle wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Interesting, the pretty lakes I went to in AL were north of Birmingham and near Auburn.  I am sure there are many more. It also wouldn't surprise me for the Dorfmans to have a lake house.

Just not sure why the Murrays would have one.  They live a good 8 to 10 hour drive from Atlanta, so once the kids finish school, unless Stephanie stays, I am not sure that their is much reason for them to come up all that often.

Yeah, they could have just had/rented it while Aaron was here at UGA.  But where does Grandpa live?  Isn't it in Georgia?

Good question, the birthday party was in GA. I just assumed that a lot of UGA kids would have parents with lake houses around GA. Again the friend I was posting about today is a UGA grad, from Atlanta and her parents have a house on Oconee.

Maybe the Murrays have stronger ties to UGA than the kids going to school. I could be wrong. I thought Aaron going there was more about Mark Reicht and opportunity, but maybe they have family in the area too. It would probably Grandpa Murray, Momma Murray has pics of her and her sisters with their dad down in Naples in SWFL.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by teachturtle Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:04 am

stuckinsc wrote:
teachturtle wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Yeah, they could have just had/rented it while Aaron was here at UGA.  But where does Grandpa live?  Isn't it in Georgia?

Good question, the birthday party was in GA.  I just assumed that a lot of UGA kids would have parents with lake houses around GA.  Again the friend I was posting about today is a UGA grad, from Atlanta and her parents have a house on Oconee.  

Maybe the Murrays have stronger ties to UGA than the kids going to school.  I could be wrong.  I thought Aaron going there was more about Mark Reicht and opportunity, but maybe they have family in the area too.  It would probably Grandpa Murray, Momma Murray has pics of her and her sisters with their dad down in Naples in SWFL.

It is Grandpa Murray. I read comments under Mamma Murray's fb pics and they say Mr. Murray and Uncle Bob.  Location is Snellville and Forest Park.  I also found this old article from 2008  that says they have relatives in GA.

http://www.tampabay.com/sports/footballpreps/is-plant-qb-aaron-murray-a-paragon-of-virtue-or-a-devil-in-disguise/472214
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:10 am

teachturtle wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
teachturtle wrote:

Good question, the birthday party was in GA.  I just assumed that a lot of UGA kids would have parents with lake houses around GA.  Again the friend I was posting about today is a UGA grad, from Atlanta and her parents have a house on Oconee.  

Maybe the Murrays have stronger ties to UGA than the kids going to school.  I could be wrong.  I thought Aaron going there was more about Mark Reicht and opportunity, but maybe they have family in the area too.  It would probably Grandpa Murray, Momma Murray has pics of her and her sisters with their dad down in Naples in SWFL.

It is Grandpa Murray. I read comments under Mamma Murray's fb pics and they say Mr. Murray and Uncle Bob.  Location is Snellville and Forest Park.  I also found this old article from 2008  that says they have relatives in GA.

http://www.tampabay.com/sports/footballpreps/is-plant-qb-aaron-murray-a-paragon-of-virtue-or-a-devil-in-disguise/472214

Thanks for all the info everyone! Great sleuthing. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:31 am

teachturtle wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
teachturtle wrote:

That's funny. We moved from Ohio to Snellville when I was 16 and my husband grew up in Forest Park. Small world.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6

+110
mag pie
emeraldluvsbama
StacyNor
whit90
LoveGodTheMost